Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,261 to 17,280 of 27,917

jariw

GameXplain had more speculations about Wuhu Island, and the area where Yoshi falls down in the pic-of-the-day.

jariw

MsJubilee

Oh man now the wait for the direct is unbearable!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Inkling

50 NEW THINGS

Except it's at 11 :/

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

DreamyViridi

I do look forward to this Direct, but I won't expect everything to be new. In fact I'm guessing half of it may be recaps from previous PoTDs that revealed new stuff before. It says "50 Must-See Things", right?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Wow Wario sure knows how to hold that star rod

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Budda

According to the German banner for the Direct, we'll get 50 elementary things about SSB Wii U.
Good thing to know, that it's a must-see and elementary. lol

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Yoshi

Elementary also means fundamental, so they're saying that the 50 must-see things are all important, or fundamental.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Budda

I know. That was actually what I was trying to say with it.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Yoshi

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I know. That was actually what I was trying to say with it.

For future reference the lol and the didn't help.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Offspring

OneBagTravel wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't know who the anime looking characters in Smash are? The only sword wielding humanoid I know is Link lol.

Are you talking about the Fire Emblem characters? Marth was the series' first protagonist, Ike stared in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn which were on the GCN and Wii respectively, and Lucina and Robin are from the most recent entry, Awakening.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

jariw

DreamyViridi wrote:

I do look forward to this Direct, but I won't expect everything to be new. In fact I'm guessing half of it may be recaps from previous PoTDs that revealed new stuff before. It says "50 Must-See Things", right?

The NoA Twitter and Facebook says "50 new things". But I agree with you, it will cover some things we already sort-of-know about, but even if we know about them we haven't seen most of it in action (for example the Picture and/or Stage builders). Personally, 1 or 2 real big surprises would be enough for me.

jariw

The_Ninja

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

I'm just going to expect nothing new from this Direct. That way, if there is anything new, I'll be surprised.

Also @The_Ninja, 'dat avatar.

Heh, thanks!

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Inkling

Cross-platform characters?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LaserdiscGal

Inkling wrote:

Cross-platform characters?

Same Characters in both games.

Different Maps (for the most part)
Different Modes (for the most part)

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LzWinky

Melee doesn't have Wario. It shall forever be inferior as a result

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Only Melee has Roy. It shall forever be superior as a result.

Now playing:

Pootypie

Melee and 64 did not have ROB, same for Charizard, therefore they both suck.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic