Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,301 to 15,320 of 27,917

SparkOfSpirit

PKpunky wrote:

Preferably, I would choose normal Mario. I hope that his FLUDD move is replaced, it was annoying.

Normal Mario has FLUDD. Dr. Mario doesn't.

Looks like I have a reason to use Dr. Mario now.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

UGXwolf

@Jazzer94 I'm aware of how extremely abusable that kind of model would be. The only fair way to handle it would be for the characters to be free DLC later on down the road, but I still think it'd be an interesting idea and a great show of faith to people who actually bought both versions.

And no, technically it wouldn't be two different rosters, since the 3DS roster would include the Wii U characters. You'd just have to connect the two to get the full roster until the DLC was available.

Anyways, I dunno. It just feels to me like something should be done for the people that actually dropped money on both versions, rather than just saying "Oh, I've got the 3DS version, I won't need the Wii U one." Then again, I guess that doesn't really fit Nintendo's meta. They rarely ever reward people for doing things the hard way. Kinda making me wonder why I got a Wii U day one in the first place. >.>

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

@WaLzgi Yeah, I have to admit, I'm pretty disappointed with the unlockables. That's why I want there to be more. I mean...

Ness, Falco, ROB, Ganondorf, Wario, Game & Watch, and Jigglypuff aren't exactly exciting unlocks. Most of these were practically a given. Lucina isn't a surprise, Dark Pit's kind of a disappointment to anyone that was hoping for him to not play like Pit, and Dr. Mario is pretty much a treat for Melee fans only. Being that I didn't enjoy Melee all that much, of course that doesn't excite me. That just leaves Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt, which would've been exciting if not for the leak, though I suppose we only have ourselves to blame for looking at it in the first place.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, "I'm a self-entitled gamer and I always want more. Is that so wrong?" It's not like I won't still enjoy this game. I just feel like we're missing that "and one more" moment that Melee and Brawl both had.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SparkOfSpirit

Mega Man is really fun to use. I'm pretty sure he will end up being one of my mains.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

SparkOfSpirit

Yellowtails wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Sigh...

Gee, ain't that a kick in the nuts.

DK has really gotten hosed this go around. No new reps, items, or stages so far.

― G.K. Chesterton

MrWalkieTalkie

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

Preferably, I would choose normal Mario. I hope that his FLUDD move is replaced, it was annoying.

Normal Mario has FLUDD. Dr. Mario doesn't.

Looks like I have a reason to use Dr. Mario now.

I forgot about that. He plays like Melee Mario! Looks like I'll be using Dr. Mario instead.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CapeSmash

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Sigh...

2 Fire Emblem Newcomers.
DK gets nones.

This is why people don't like the roster. Sakurai is biased to anime JRPG tween stuff.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Haxonberik

It was last year's Platinum that counted towards the demos and still I didn't get them . If anyone still has any NA codes they can spare, please send it to me at ...
Edit: Scratch that guys! They arrived!

Edited on by Haxonberik

www.convectiongames.com

Nintendo_Ninja

Haxonberik wrote:

It was last year's Platinum that counted towards the demos and still I didn't get them . If anyone still has any NA codes they can spare, please send it to me at ...
Edit: Scratch that guys! They arrived!

Can I get one if yours?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Uncle_Franklin

This is tragic. People fighting over download codes like starving raccoons.

Uncle_Franklin

Blast

THE DEMO IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Nintendo_Ninja

Blast wrote:

Post code right here plz!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Undead_terror

Blast wrote:

I KNOW!, but if only the special demo had one extra character to feel more special then unlimited plays....but that's just mii =w=

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic