SockoMario wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I hate this.

I love this. The tears are delicious.

Someone replace that stupid Mii with Ridley.

Wow. You really don't like the miis, do you?

No. Mii Brawler is one of my fave newcomers. I just hate how they made a high quality CG trailer on JP Mii celebrities. It looks stupid and silly.

So out of curiosity you would still hate this trailer if they made it for the west with the WWE roster?

Wtf even is WWE

Another EA Sports franchise, based on real life wrestling.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Shirma_Akayaku

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Wtf even is WWE

Fake. :V

Agreed.

Edited on by LzWinky

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

MsJubilee

A report will be enough next time -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

@midnafanboy If you can't taste the unseriousness of that comment, I always use ":V" to denote when I'm being unserious and not even trying to be funny about it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

@UGXwolf Alright i'll take your word for it,but still is hard to find out a comment is being serious or just making a joke.My mistake then friendo.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Justlink

I'm upset the whole world is not getting the 3ds version at the same time so then people won't be tempted to look up the whole roster weeks before it comes out.

Edited on by LzWinky

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

MsJubilee

@justlink Yeah i know he said it as a joke, and i didn't know.So yeah my mistake.

TeeJay

justlink wrote:

I'm upset the whole world is not getting the 3ds version at the same time so then people won't be tempted to look up the whole roster weeks before it comes out.

Haha I wouldn't say I'd be "tempted" because I plan on finding out the entire roster anyway, I don't care.

Edited on by LzWinky

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

2Sang

C-Olimar wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm actually pretty upset at Wolf's "removal" too. While I never played him in the past thinking "aw he's just a boring Fox clone" I just recently started playing him again in Brawl, and he's actually pretty different, much more different than Falco. I actually like how he plays.

If they had time for dark pit, they should've had time for wolf. Is there a single person out there who would actually rather have dark pit than wolf? At least wolf wasn't a full clone.

Me, right here! Dark Pit is really cool. Plus I like Kid Icarus more than Starfox.
Wolf is a bit of an obscure character and I don't know who he caters for. He isn't retro like Ice Climbers or ROB or quirky like Wii Fit Trainer or modern like Shulk. And I always found him dull.
If we got Slippy, on the other hand...

How is wolf an obscure character and dark pit not? Wolf was an important role in one of the most popular and well-known video games of all time (starfox 64). He's also been in command, assault, and the upcoming starfox game. He's essentially the bowser or ganondorf of the starfox universe. Wolf is far more deserving. Dark pit appeared in 1 game, and in that one game he wasn't even the main villain or too significant of a character. Medusa, Hades, Magnus, and Viridi are all more important than dark pit, and none of those characters should be in considering there's 2 kid ic reps already.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

midnafanboy wrote:

@UGXwolf Alright i'll take your word for it,but still is hard to find out a comment is being serious or just making a joke.My mistake then friendo.

No sweat. Tone doesn't transfer through text and I can't expect everyone to know what :V means right away.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

2Sang wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm actually pretty upset at Wolf's "removal" too. While I never played him in the past thinking "aw he's just a boring Fox clone" I just recently started playing him again in Brawl, and he's actually pretty different, much more different than Falco. I actually like how he plays.

If they had time for dark pit, they should've had time for wolf. Is there a single person out there who would actually rather have dark pit than wolf? At least wolf wasn't a full clone.

Me, right here! Dark Pit is really cool. Plus I like Kid Icarus more than Starfox.
Wolf is a bit of an obscure character and I don't know who he caters for. He isn't retro like Ice Climbers or ROB or quirky like Wii Fit Trainer or modern like Shulk. And I always found him dull.

How is wolf an obscure character and dark pit not? Wolf was an important role in one of the most popular and well-known video games of all time (starfox 64). He's also been in command, assault, and the upcoming starfox game. He's essentially the bowser or ganondorf of the starfox universe. Wolf is far more deserving. Dark pit appeared in 1 game, and in that one game he wasn't even the main villain or too significant of a character. Medusa, Hades, Magnus, and Viridi are all more important than dark pit, and none of those characters should be in considering there's 2 kid ic reps already.

I disagree about comparing to Bowser and Ganondorf, both those characters are mostly (or always) an enemy. Wolf however is only really an enemy in 64, for Assault and Command I'd compare him more towards the rival in the main series Pokémon games.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Dark Pit is an enemy too...sorta

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

WaLzgi wrote:

I was talking just about Wolf in my comment, haven't played Uprising so can't comment on Dark Pit.

Grumblevolcano

Crimzonlogic

WaLzgi wrote:

He's more of a rival.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

2Sang

Grumblevolcano wrote:

2Sang wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I disagree about comparing to Bowser and Ganondorf, both those characters are mostly (or always) an enemy. Wolf however is only really an enemy in 64, for Assault and Command I'd compare him more towards the rival in the main series Pokémon games.

Ok so Ganondorf's not the main villain in every zelda game and same goes for bowser in mario games. The point is he's the primary rival/antagonist that people recognize. "I can't let you do that starfox" is one of the most known video game quotes out there. As much as I love kid ic, it barely sold a million copies. Not a lot of people know who pit is (I'd say wolf and pit are probably similar in recognition and popularity), let alone pitoo.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Blast

Crimzonlogic wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

He's more of a rival.

Ummmm... He helped Pit in several situations.... He's not really a rival. He's a friend of Pit. But REALLY.... Dark Pit is supposed to represent the darkness/frustration in Pit's heart because Pit died at a young age.... There was a chapter in Kid Icarus: Uprising where Dark Pit came from the mirror that showed the truth of all things or something.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic