Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 27,917

Randomname19

supered91 wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

supered91 wrote:

why do people want sonic back,he was a one time guest if you guys can't see,and putting third party characters isn't even a priority

1.Sonic's games(like the upcoming Sonic.Lost World) sell better on Nintendo consoles because SEGA's games and Nintendo's games are almost for the same audience
2 Sonic stars along-side Nintendo characters in 5 games (and a movie)

1.Ok so 3rd party chararcters are making permanet additions?
2.thats true but slams on desk how come they didn't port sonic generations to the wii!

1 We still don't know.
2 Because they didn't wan't Dimps to make a bad port like they did with Sonic Unleashed

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

supered91

Randomname19 wrote:

supered91 wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

supered91 wrote:

why do people want sonic back,he was a one time guest if you guys can't see,and putting third party characters isn't even a priority

1.Sonic's games(like the upcoming Sonic.Lost World) sell better on Nintendo consoles because SEGA's games and Nintendo's games are almost for the same audience
2 Sonic stars along-side Nintendo characters in 5 games (and a movie)

1.Ok so 3rd party chararcters are making permanet additions?
2.thats true but slams on desk how come they didn't port sonic generations to the wii!

1 We still don't know.
2 Because they didn't wan't Dimps to make a bad port like they did with Sonic Unleashed

1.*does facepalm*hmm let me ask you this then if sonic was in the melee would he join the brawl?and btw the wii port was pretty good
3.btw i don't think the nintendo and sega partnership means a thing if fans demand sonic can get in
4.read the courtrecord

supered91

Randomname19

Since the game is much more detailed,I hope(when the game is paused) the camera can move in any direction and zoom in a lot closer.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

thesuperconory

Orngeblu wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@thesuperconory So just because YOU don't like them, no one should be allowed to play as them?

Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them and I've never seen someone who's main is ice climbers.

Then you really haven't tried looking. There are many people who main or use Ice Climbers. >_>

"Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them"

So does this count for everyone and not just the people you asked? No.

Sry a troller got in my account

thesuperconory

Kewlan

thesuperconory wrote:

Are you serious? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever seen.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

FireMario887

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

FireMario887

KingBoo01

Ice Climbers were my main fighters, along with Mr. Game and Watch, and Olimar. Yeah, I like all the worst characters, but I managed to beat Subspace Emisarry and Classic on intense after practicing and spamming Kirby. Also, I really want Starfy and Chibi-Robo for the new game.

Edited on by KingBoo01

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop...

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

KingDunsparce

Varia01 wrote:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

FireMario887

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

FireMario887

OdnetninAges

Varia01 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

I clicked on it, and it showed a guy giving the middle finger and it says "NO HOTLINKS. GET YOUR OWN BANDWITH.".

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

FireMario887

OdnetninAges wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

I clicked on it, and it showed a guy giving the middle finger and it says "NO HOTLINKS. GET YOUR OWN BANDWITH.".

I know! I have no idea how it happened. It was suppose to be that Samus pic, but I've now figured out how to post those pictures.

I have a stupid character idea. Mickey from Epic Mickey.

FireMario887

Orngeblu

Kewlan wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

Are you serious? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever seen.

That's what I thought too, but didn't want to say it. xD Hehe...

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

FireMario887

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

Yeah, I like it too.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic