Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 27,917

Ketchupcat

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
This should be a family comedy movie or something. Like, Kirby and Pikachu are the two little kids who always get into wacky misadventures, and DK is their single dad (there's a tragic backstory about that) who's just like "What're you gonna do?" and plays along. But then when the time comes and the kids are in trouble, only one man has the heart and determination to save them. And that man is actually a gorilla. So he sets out on a journey all over the country (the DONKEY KONG COUNTRY) to rescue them, meeting all sorts of wacky characters along the way... including that special someone!

This needs to go even more with intentionally cliched movie trailers and it will be perfect.

"In a world with mascot characters, one ape shall decide the fate of Nintendo!"

To save his sons, he'll have to be..
DONKEY STRONG 2: DOUBLE TROUBLE
In theaters Christmas 2013

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Snagrio

Musterd wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
This should be a family comedy movie or something. Like, Kirby and Pikachu are the two little kids who always get into wacky misadventures, and DK is their single dad (there's a tragic backstory about that) who's just like "What're you gonna do?" and plays along. But then when the time comes and the kids are in trouble, only one man has the heart and determination to save them. And that man is actually a gorilla. So he sets out on a journey all over the country (the DONKEY KONG COUNTRY) to rescue them, meeting all sorts of wacky characters along the way... including that special someone!

This needs to go even more with intentionally cliched movie trailers and it will be perfect.

"In a world with mascot characters, one ape shall decide the fate of Nintendo!"

To save his sons, he'll have to be..
DONKEY STRONG 2: DOUBLE TROUBLE
In theaters Christmas 2013

You guys are just ridiculous. And that's why I love this forum community!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

thesuperconory

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@thesuperconory So just because YOU don't like them, no one should be allowed to play as them?

Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them and I've never seen someone who's main is ice climbers.

thesuperconory

thesuperconory

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

But it would be nice if they put in more f-zero characters* And some punch out characters

*i don't know any f-zero characters but I would just like more.

Punch Out and F-Zero are not iconic for their characters. None of them are suitable enough to replace established characters.

I see your point

thesuperconory

Happy_Mask

I'm wondering how well Mega Man's up special (rush coil er whatever) will work. I feel like it's going to be a less effective version of Sonic's up special spring move.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Randomname19

supered91 wrote:

why do people want sonic back,he was a one time guest if you guys can't see,and putting third party characters isn't even a priority

1.Sonic's games(like the upcoming Sonic.Lost World) sell better on Nintendo consoles because SEGA's games and Nintendo's games are almost for the same audience
2 Sonic stars along-side Nintendo characters in 5 games (and a movie)

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Randomname19

Pikminsi wrote:

Not sure if this was previously discussed, but do you guys think the songs from handheld games will stay on 3DS and console on Wii U or will they have a combined soundtrack? I'm personally hoping for a combined soundtrack, especially to hear the final battle song from Bowser's Inside Story on Wii U.

Same here

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

BandG

Varia01 wrote:

Someone did post on Miiverse the character suggestion of BOWSER JR.!!!! It was one of the most popular posts on the Smash Bros Series community. I think I got move suggestions.
Melee:
Basic: Punch>Punch>Kick
Move forward: Belly flop
Move backward: Belly flop
Down: Pound
Midair: Midair cartwheel
Midair backward and forward: Midair punch
Special:
Basic: Bullet Bill launch
Forward and backward: Quick fire breath
Down: Summon 5 bombs as pick-ups
Up: Propeller up (You know that vehicle that is basically a cart with a face and a propeller at the bottom?)
Grab:
Basic: Headbutt
Forward: Fire breath push
Backward: Fire breath back-toss
Up: Throw up and land on spiked shell
Down: Lay a bomb on opponent
Final Smash:
Bullet Bill Tower: A tower of 10 Bullet Bill cannons rises from the grounds and shoots several Bullet Bills that home on the opponents.

I could not believe that I thought of it. The guy who drew that post on Miiverse is so right! I personally think that Bowser Jr is a great character choice.

I think you forgot the most important part about Bowser Jr... His moves would most likely be based around his Magic Paintbrush from Super Mario Sunshine. It's what makes him unique, and it has sort of defined him for a while now.

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

supered91

Randomname19 wrote:

supered91 wrote:

why do people want sonic back,he was a one time guest if you guys can't see,and putting third party characters isn't even a priority

1.Sonic's games(like the upcoming Sonic.Lost World) sell better on Nintendo consoles because SEGA's games and Nintendo's games are almost for the same audience
2 Sonic stars along-side Nintendo characters in 5 games (and a movie)

1.Ok so 3rd party chararcters are making permanet additions?
2.thats true but slams on desk how come they didn't port sonic generations to the wii!

supered91

FireMario887

BandG wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Someone did post on Miiverse the character suggestion of BOWSER JR.!!!! It was one of the most popular posts on the Smash Bros Series community. I think I got move suggestions.
Melee:
Basic: Punch>Punch>Kick
Move forward: Belly flop
Move backward: Belly flop
Down: Pound
Midair: Midair cartwheel
Midair backward and forward: Midair punch
Special:
Basic: Bullet Bill launch
Forward and backward: Quick fire breath
Down: Summon 5 bombs as pick-ups
Up: Propeller up (You know that vehicle that is basically a cart with a face and a propeller at the bottom?)
Grab:
Basic: Headbutt
Forward: Fire breath push
Backward: Fire breath back-toss
Up: Throw up and land on spiked shell
Down: Lay a bomb on opponent
Final Smash:
Bullet Bill Tower: A tower of 10 Bullet Bill cannons rises from the grounds and shoots several Bullet Bills that home on the opponents.

I could not believe that I thought of it. The guy who drew that post on Miiverse is so right! I personally think that Bowser Jr is a great character choice.

I think you forgot the most important part about Bowser Jr... His moves would most likely be based around his Magic Paintbrush from Super Mario Sunshine. It's what makes him unique, and it has sort of defined him for a while now.

Oh really? I forgot about the brush.

FireMario887

Orngeblu

thesuperconory wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@thesuperconory So just because YOU don't like them, no one should be allowed to play as them?

Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them and I've never seen someone who's main is ice climbers.

Then you really haven't tried looking. There are many people who main or use Ice Climbers. >_>

"Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them"

So does this count for everyone and not just the people you asked? No.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Happy_Mask

Orngeblu wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Then you really haven't tried looking. There are many people who main or use Ice Climbers. >_>

Subtract chain grabbers from that total. Then there's almost none.

OdnetninAges

Happy_Mask wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Subtract chain grabbers from that total. Then there's almost none. I know this because I know EVERYTHING! Whatever I say is 100% FACT!

I use the Ice Climbers sometimes, and I didn't even know chain grabbing was a thing until I came to this thread.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Happy_Mask

@segAnintendO You do realize that sometimes using any character would not count as maining, correct?
and I was trying to be modest, but it's good we're both on the same page.

OdnetninAges

Heh, I realize, yeah.

The argument seems to be "Oh, nobody likes or wants Ice Climbers", (not main) when that is not true.

Sure, a lot of people only use them for chain grabs, but there is also a lot of people that use them that don't even know that chain grabbing exists. (Like me. I found out about it here.)

Also, YOU CRACKED THE CODE!

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

supered91

i have a feeling people think am an idiot here

supered91

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic