Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 12,341

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,421. Posted:

Here's the pic of the day.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

1,422. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

But I hear your college years are the best years you will ever game! @Orngeblu

Oh? o_o and I've heard some people have had smash scenes at their college...I wonder if mine (whatever college I go to) will have one.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Depressingsmash

1,423. Posted:

what's depressing to me is the lack of innovation that comes with each super smash series. With a team to work on this game how is it not more polished, finished sooner, and contain more characters. A single kid made tons of characters with new skins, levels, and move sets. Not to mention Brawl + project M etc, all done without a huge budget. These things didn't take years yet there is no DLC or patching confirmed for the new smash. Look up frynaut on youtube for his custom brawl work. http://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut. a single youtuber develops this doggiedoodoodingleberry taking hardly any time or resources even making a sick kingdom hearts level. I think nintendo should be raised to higher standards when devloping takes this long no patches no dlc, Tripping existed in brawl with no fix? Nough said.

Edited on by k8sMum

Depressingsmash

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,424. Posted:

Great username. We look forward to your uplifting and well intended posts here in the future! ;)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Depressingsmash

1,425. Posted:

Thanks man! Just throwing my love out to all the fanboys that dont write to sakurai tell his studio to step up their game.

Emaan wrote:

Great username. We look forward to your uplifting and well intended posts here in the future! ;)

Depressingsmash

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,426. Posted:

Untitled
This should be a family comedy movie or something. Like, Kirby and Pikachu are the two little kids who always get into wacky misadventures, and DK is their single dad (there's a tragic backstory about that) who's just like "What're you gonna do?" and plays along. But then when the time comes and the kids are in trouble, only one man has the heart and determination to save them. And that man is actually a gorilla. So he sets out on a journey all over the country (the DONKEY KONG COUNTRY) to rescue them, meeting all sorts of wacky characters along the way... including that special someone!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,427. Posted:

Oh yes. It's a small thing but I can't wait to start taking Smash pictures again. My friends and I always got a laugh out of whatever snapshots we got.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,428. Posted:

@Depressingsmash Sound more like you're sufferin' from a case of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRSYhLn4RCI

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,429. Posted:

Was kinda hoping Sakurai would make some announcements with the daily pics or something. :c
Like, I dunno...new stages...or Pokeball Pokemon...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,430. Posted:

Pardon my rudess, but you all suck right now with this depression vibe. Now I'm feelin down... :(

Ah well, I'm sure once the next inevitable Nintendo Direct comes out they'll be a little something something for us Smash fans to froth over.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,431. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Was kinda hoping Sakurai would make some announcements with the daily pics or something. :c

They did that last time, and it caused me to get angry that the game wasn't 10X better than my favorite games ever and flawless in every single way. Overhype is bad.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,432. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled
This should be a family comedy movie or something. Like, Kirby and Pikachu are the two little kids who always get into wacky misadventures, and DK is their single dad (there's a tragic backstory about that) who's just like "What're you gonna do?" and plays along. But then when the time comes and the kids are in trouble, only one man has the heart and determination to save them. And that man is actually a gorilla. So he sets out on a journey all over the country (the DONKEY KONG COUNTRY) to rescue them, meeting all sorts of wacky characters along the way... including that special someone!

Perfect movie part right there!

@epressingsmash: since your new i should warn you that no advertising is allowed here.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,433. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

This needs to go even more with intentionally cliched movie trailers and it will be perfect.

"In a world with mascot characters, one ape shall decide the fate of Nintendo!"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,434. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

Hey, great idea, man!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,435. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

They did that last time, and it caused me to get angry that the game wasn't 10X better than my favorite games ever and flawless in every single way. Overhype is bad.

I meant some small announcements...with Brawl he basically just showed off the entire game. I mean, don't mind hearing a few new characters here and there as well as stages, but he doesn't show off every single content. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

1,436. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Pardon my rudess, but you all suck right now with this depression vibe. Now I'm feelin down... :(

Ah well, I'm sure once the next inevitable Nintendo Direct comes out they'll be a little something something for us Smash fans to froth over.

Whaaat? What depression? I'm not worried about Smash 4. The only guy who posted anything like that is @Depressingsmash (Hence the username) I'm not buying what he says anyways.

Besides no one can say Smash 4 is nothing special yet. For all we know, Sakurai could have a lot of features he hasn't shown us yet.

@MrWalkieTalkie : LOL

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,437. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

This needs to go even more with intentionally cliched movie trailers and it will be perfect.

To save his sons, he'll have to be..
DONKEY STRONG 2: DOUBLE TROUBLE
In theaters Christmas 2013

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,438. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Musterd wrote:

Untitled

To save his sons, he'll have to be..
DONKEY STRONG 2: DOUBLE TROUBLE
In theaters Christmas 2013

You guys are just ridiculous. And that's why I love this forum community! :D

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

thesuperconory

1,439. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@thesuperconory So just because YOU don't like them, no one should be allowed to play as them?

Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them and I've never seen someone who's main is ice climbers.

thesuperconory

AuthorMessage

thesuperconory

1,440. Posted:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

But it would be nice if they put in more f-zero characters* And some punch out characters

*i don't know any f-zero characters but I would just like more.

Punch Out and F-Zero are not iconic for their characters. None of them are suitable enough to replace established characters.

I see your point

thesuperconory