Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 28,771

FireMario887

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

FireMario887

KingBoo01

Ice Climbers were my main fighters, along with Mr. Game and Watch, and Olimar. Yeah, I like all the worst characters, but I managed to beat Subspace Emisarry and Classic on intense after practicing and spamming Kirby. Also, I really want Starfy and Chibi-Robo for the new game.

Edited on by KingBoo01

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop...

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

KingDunsparce

Varia01 wrote:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

FireMario887

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

FireMario887

OdnetninAges

Varia01 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

I clicked on it, and it showed a guy giving the middle finger and it says "NO HOTLINKS. GET YOUR OWN BANDWITH.".

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

FireMario887

OdnetninAges wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

I clicked on it, and it showed a guy giving the middle finger and it says "NO HOTLINKS. GET YOUR OWN BANDWITH.".

I know! I have no idea how it happened. It was suppose to be that Samus pic, but I've now figured out how to post those pictures.

I have a stupid character idea. Mickey from Epic Mickey.

FireMario887

Orngeblu

Kewlan wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

Sry a troller got in my account

Are you serious? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever seen.

That's what I thought too, but didn't want to say it. xD Hehe...

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

FireMario887

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

Yeah, I like it too.

FireMario887

FireMario887

I have HIGH doubt that this will happen, but it will be neat if this guy made it as a character:
Untitled
This is Rundas from Metroid Prime 3. He wields AWESOME ice powers and is quite powerful.

FireMario887

FireMario887

It will also be neat if the other hunters from Prime 3 and Prime Hunters made it, but it's the most doubtful thing ever.

FireMario887

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

Untitled

I bet that's his down B move. Because I remember during Sakurai's conference speech Pit bent down briefly before doing the move.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

piperrobbie

Dev wrote:

Untitled

This is so awesome I can't wait to play as Pit in the new installment, every time I used Pit in brawl, I would use his shield and always left open to attack from behind and above at least it seems now that slip in his defense is getting fortified ^_^

piperrobbie

MrWalkieTalkie

Never played as Pit in Brawl. He just never really caught my attention. But ever since Kid Icarus: Uprising he became my most favorite Nintendo character! He's got so much personality, something you dont really see in a lot of characters from Nintendo games.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

DreamyViridi

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Never played as Pit in Brawl. He just never really caught my attention. But ever since Kid Icarus: Uprising he became my most favorite Nintendo character! He's got so much personality, something you dont really see in a lot of characters from Nintendo games.

Indeed! In addition to the characters; the humour and the mass amount of fourth wall breaking made the game. I hope a bit of that humour shows in Smash Bros somewhere.
Also, Pit's pretty much a fellow gamer like us. What's not to like?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic