Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 27,917

FireMario887

I have HIGH doubt that this will happen, but it will be neat if this guy made it as a character:
Untitled
This is Rundas from Metroid Prime 3. He wields AWESOME ice powers and is quite powerful.

FireMario887

FireMario887

It will also be neat if the other hunters from Prime 3 and Prime Hunters made it, but it's the most doubtful thing ever.

FireMario887

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

I bet that's his down B move. Because I remember during Sakurai's conference speech Pit bent down briefly before doing the move.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

piperrobbie

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

This is so awesome I can't wait to play as Pit in the new installment, every time I used Pit in brawl, I would use his shield and always left open to attack from behind and above at least it seems now that slip in his defense is getting fortified ^_^

piperrobbie

MrWalkieTalkie

Never played as Pit in Brawl. He just never really caught my attention. But ever since Kid Icarus: Uprising he became my most favorite Nintendo character! He's got so much personality, something you dont really see in a lot of characters from Nintendo games.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

DreamyViridi

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Never played as Pit in Brawl. He just never really caught my attention. But ever since Kid Icarus: Uprising he became my most favorite Nintendo character! He's got so much personality, something you dont really see in a lot of characters from Nintendo games.

Indeed! In addition to the characters; the humour and the mass amount of fourth wall breaking made the game. I hope a bit of that humour shows in Smash Bros somewhere.
Also, Pit's pretty much a fellow gamer like us. What's not to like?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

OdnetninAges

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Same here.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Orngeblu

Dev wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I've always been a Pit fan since Brawl. I don't really know why Pit clicked with me in Brawl, but he did and he became my best character. It must have been his potential for a bigger personality than most Nintendo characters. Brawl got me into the Kid Icarus series and made me demand a new Kid Icarus, and that wish was granted at E3 2010. I wanted epic boss battles, good music, and voice-acting in a new Kid Icarus, which all made it into Uprising. I'm happy to see Pit using his weapons from Uprising in this new Smash Bros. game. Now he'll be more powerful than ever before!

Once I found out Sakurai was the one making Kid Icarus: Uprising, I found out there was online multi-player and I could not wait for this game. Got it day one! <3 It's an awesome game. I love playing online with my weapons.

Which also gave me a Pit hiatus when I came back to Brawl. I switched from Toon Link to Pit. Sadly I don't main Pit anymore now. I main Sheik.

But yeah he does have more depth as a character than any other Nintendo character.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

KingBoo01

Orngeblu wrote:

Dev wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I've always been a Pit fan since Brawl. I don't really know why Pit clicked with me in Brawl, but he did and he became my best character. It must have been his potential for a bigger personality than most Nintendo characters. Brawl got me into the Kid Icarus series and made me demand a new Kid Icarus, and that wish was granted at E3 2010. I wanted epic boss battles, good music, and voice-acting in a new Kid Icarus, which all made it into Uprising. I'm happy to see Pit using his weapons from Uprising in this new Smash Bros. game. Now he'll be more powerful than ever before!

Once I found out Sakurai was the one making Kid Icarus: Uprising, I found out there was online multi-player and I could not wait for this game. Got it day one! <3 It's an awesome game. I love playing online with my weapons.

Which also gave me a Pit hiatus when I came back to Brawl. I switched from Toon Link to Pit. Sadly I don't main Pit anymore now. I main Sheik.

But yeah he does have more depth as a character than any other Nintendo character.

Especially considering he's the only one that talks(CD-i doesn't count).

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop...

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

Snagrio

KingBoo01 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

Dev wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Especially considering he's the only one that talks(CD-i doesn't count).

That's not entirely true. Mario talks, at least in 3-4 word sentences, the Star Fox cast does, and Samus did in Other M (even though she shouldn't have) among other examples. But for the most part Pit does have the best conversations and personality of the main Nintendo group. I just hope his fun-loving attitude and penchant for cheesey one-liners is carried on to Smash Bros.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Kewlan

@WingedFish I HOPE SHE'LL BRING LOTSA SPAGHETTI

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Snagrio

@Kewlan I'm thinking more along the lines of,
"Hey, floor ice cream gives you health!"

Snagrio

Kewlan

Varia01 wrote:

Samus is the strong, silent type.

Except in Other M. Ugh...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

FireMario887

Kewlan wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Samus is the strong, silent type.

Except in Other M. Ugh...

In Other M she was light and puny, but in Prime is where she was heavy, tough, and SILENT.

FireMario887

Happy_Mask

Do you guys think this is an original stage? Or do you think it's from a game?
Untitled
I believ it's original, because if you look at the bottom you can clearly see a flag with a smash ball on it. I feel as though I've seen it before though.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic