Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,041 to 13,060 of 27,917

Undead_terror

Well I say the game is going to do well but if DLC is coming and if it does well I hope they keep releasing DLC, after today seeing how some don't like paying for the new MK8 DLC, you don't have to buy the DLC if you don't want and besides, extra work goes into the DLC, as long as DLC is done fine then I'm alright.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

They should at least wait for DLC until like 4 months later. This will ease the "sleazy Nintendo" claims

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

WaLzgi wrote:

They should at least wait for DLC until like 4 months later. This will ease the "sleazy Nintendo" claims

That's what I think as well.

Would anyone be interested if a Kirby fighter stage came to smash?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LzWinky

Mario Kart 6 DLC is too expensive

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Undead_terror wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

That's what I think as well.

Would anyone be interested if a Kirby fighter stage came to smash?

Heck the Mario Kart DLC is fine. It's being released nearly half a year after the main game

Mr_Video

You know, there's still one thing I'm confused on about this leak, how is Dark Pit's alternate colors even going to work...? I mean, yeah it's definitely do-able, but when you're having an entire match filled with Pits and Dark Pits, I can't help but think things will get confusing quickly. We've never really had a Smash character who's a recolor of another character before. The only other thing that really bugs me is that Lucina's victory pose in the Shulk victory video looks a lot like the one in her official art/render on the official Smash Bros. website.

Just some thoughts I've been having.

Mr_Video

ZurrrrBlattTron

I would rather have the final boss area from Triple deluxe make it in, the final boss could also be a hazard and change the stage as well, we need more boss levels cmonnnnnnnnnn ninty

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Uncle_Franklin

Mario Kart 8 DLC blowout proves that fans such as myself shouldn't always get what they want.

Uncle_Franklin

May_Nyan

2Sang wrote:

What if Dr. Mario reps his own franchise this time or bowser jr. reps yoshi? He could technically rep both franchises since he's starred in both series.

Bowser Jr. Isn't in the Yoshi series, It's Baby Bowser there. They're not the same character.

May_Nyan

Smash_kirby

Sakurai just punished us for the leak, there was no music update today [/sarcasm]

Smash_kirby

mamp

Franklin wrote:

Mario Kart 8 DLC blowout proves that fans such as myself shouldn't always get what they want.

You asked for it and you got it. Deal with it!!! LOL Franklin XD

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Nintendo6400

I wouldn't mind If smash 4 did dlc like they're doing with MK8.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Eel

May_Nyan wrote:

2Sang wrote:

What if Dr. Mario reps his own franchise this time or bowser jr. reps yoshi? He could technically rep both franchises since he's starred in both series.

Bowser Jr. Isn't in the Yoshi series, It's Baby Bowser there. They're not the same character.

True. The only game where Baby Bowser looks exactly the same as Bowser Jr is M&L PiT, but in every other game BB has been in, he looks younger and baby-er.

Anyway, this Bowser Jr is pretty obviously representing the NSMB series. Clown Car, Koopalings and all.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

mamp

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I wouldn't mind If smash 4 did dlc like they're doing with MK8.

Didn't Sakurai say no DLC? Here's hoping I'm wrong or that he changes his mind if I'm right.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

TuVictus

If I were him I'd say no DLC just because once the game ships I'd just want to take a four year vacation from an game development

TuVictus

LucinaSmash

I wonder if Super Smash Bros will take the same approach as the advance purchase for Mario Kart 8 DLC. Want Mewtwo brought back, give Sakurai money now and he'll also add Lucas

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

LzWinky

For the price and content the Mario Kart DLC is offering, I'll gladly purchase Smash DLC

Hell, the DLC Mario Kart almost has a full old-MK game's worth of content

Edited on by LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic