Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,021 to 13,040 of 27,917

Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

How the heck do people still not believe the rumor? Wow...

because it has not been confirmed

Might as well be. Maybe not all of it but definitely the majority. This exact situation happened with X and Y. Since it was a worldwide release no body believed the massive leak and it all turned out to be true. From previous experience I think its safe to say the majority of this leak is true if not all.

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Might as well be. Maybe not all of it but definitely the majority. This exact situation happened with X and Y. Since it was a worldwide release no body believed the massive leak and it all turned out to be true. From previous experience I think its safe to say the majority of this leak is true if not all.

Even if the information a leak provides is true it doesn't make the leak itself real or believable.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TeeJay

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Two things I want to ask:

I noticed that Shulk was at low damage, but he doesn't even seem to flinch when he is hit with Ganon's Up-B. Does it look like this to anyone else?

Ganon seems to pull out his sword or something around 0:34. Does this match anything from Brawl or any hacks?

Question, not being rude but genuinely curious: Have you ever played a smash bros game before? Because pulling out a sword is Ganondorf's taunt and low percentage is good.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Might as well be is STILL not official. Also, everyone often forgets how many bogus leaks there are annually. Try counting the bogus e3 ones

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

WaLzgi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Might as well be is STILL not official. Also, everyone often forgets how many bogus leaks there are annually. Try counting the bogus e3 ones

NO, HALF-LIFE 3 REALLY IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

NintenNess wrote:

Someone made an Pic about the SSB4 leak in an TF2 metaphor. It really does fit.

Untitled

Okay, I hate the fact that this info was leaked and is probably real, but that was hilarious.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Supermarioman

I just wish we knew the complete roster for Smash 4. Sure we have some newcomers shown off, but All-Star mode is still locked in the pictures that have been shown off indicating the roster isn't complete. So now the anticipation for what is supposed to be 4-5 roster slots left is going to kill me. I really hope it's the Ridley, Dixie Kong, Mewtwo, Mach Rider, and Impa thing (Even though that's pretty much been said to be fake at this point in terms of the specific characters). We're so close to release, and I'm so close to loving this roster if I could just get a couple of my most desired newcomers in the game (And maybe just maybe not have Wolf and Ice Climbers cut since I love them so much, it'll be a shame to see them go if they're really out...).

Supermarioman

Retro_on_theGo

WaLzgi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

At least Pokken Fighter wasn't one of them,

UGXwolf

People act like Sakurai himself confirmed the leak. Isn't anyone aware that we'd seen the spectator mode screen before? And us anyone else curious as to why Nintendo specifically choose to show a tutorial screen and not the gambling itself that may very well drive up the rating?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

@supermarioman That's another thing that makes no sense to me. If Impa was going to be in, why keep both Sheik and Ton Link, but cut Wolf and Lucas? It doesn't seem right. Let's cut Mother and Star Fox down to one and two reps respectively, but give Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon six reps each!

Supermarioman

UGXwolf wrote:

@supermarioman That's another thing that makes no sense to me. If Impa was going to be in, why keep both Sheik and Ton Link, but cut Wolf and Lucas? It doesn't seem right. Let's cut Mother and Star Fox down to one and two reps respectively, but give Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon six reps each!

Impa is actually the only one from that list of 5 that I don't really care about, wouldn't mind seeing her, but she's not a character I'm clamoring for or anything. And yeah I dislike the cutting of Lucas and Wolf greatly as well, it's incredibly frustrating since they're clones that shouldn't be that hard to implement into the game. Plus they give major representation to some smaller franchises, don't see why they should be the first franchises to go down in number of reps. Also point of clarification, if the leak is true we're up to 7 Mario characters unfortunately, and Pokemon already has 6 in Brawl considering Pokemon Trainer as 3 since they each have unique move-sets, so Pokemon would be dropping on that number considering how much Pokemon means to Nintendo and hell Smash at this point.

Supermarioman

Nintendo6400

Dude, wolf will make it, and He's not a clone. Except that one b move.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

@Supermarioman I am specifically and intentionally not counting members of the clone corner as they were at first going to be alt costumes, and following Lucina's example they don't remove someone else from the game. But there would be people arguing that Mario is getting eleven reps, regardless.

Also, again I don't mind the characters getting added Impa would be fine if Sheik weren't already there.

LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Technically, it is still bogus. The leak relied on the game being released in the West (otherwise why bother showing it at e3) on the Wii U, neither of which has been confirmed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

What if Dr. Mario reps his own franchise this time or bowser jr. reps yoshi? He could technically rep both franchises since he's starred in both series.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

Because they are Mario characters! So sayeth the ones who are actually complaining about them

IceClimbers

WaLzgi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Technically, it is still bogus. The leak relied on the game being released in the West (otherwise why bother showing it at e3) on the Wii U, neither of which has been confirmed.

Being released in the West is heavily hinted at. Why would the US Pokemon website, Youtube channel, and social media pages talk about it and include an English trailer for a game that would be Japan-only and not come to the West? They didn't say a darn thing about Pokemon Battrio, another Pokemon game released in Japanese arcades.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LzWinky

The leak was so heavily reliant on that recent trademark that the leaker took a shot and threw out a bogus claim for e3. The trademark came first, not the leak. Therefore it is bogus

Haxonberik

If DLC does come to Smash bros, I really want it to be of a value similar to the just-announced Mario Kart one, so instead of buying separate characters for $3 and stages for 2 or something like that, we can just buy an expansion for $10 and feel we have everything again. If they go for the former I'll be really upset, since the roster will vary wherever I play.

www.convectiongames.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic