Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,901 to 11,920 of 27,917

LzWinky

CrimsonFire wrote:

So many charcters I want to main, but If I'm constantly using so many characters, it defeats the purpose of calling all of them my mains.

Do what I do! Main with Random!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CrimsonFire

WaLzgi wrote:

CrimsonFire wrote:

So many charcters I want to main, but If I'm constantly using so many characters, it defeats the purpose of calling all of them my mains.

Do what I do! Main with Random!

But then there's a possibility that I will get Ganondorf.

Azooooz

I tried to tell you that Nintendo is bringing Smash Bros. to gamescom, but no, no one's listening to me. Here's the video. I'm done here.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

2Sang

DefHalan wrote:

Untitled

Why are those Pokemon in the background?

stage hazards or background details, likely the latter al a pokemon stadium.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Azooooz wrote:

I tried to tell you that Nintendo is bringing Smash Bros. to gamescom, but no, no one's listening to me. Here's the video. I'm done here.

LOL that Giga Mac glitch! XD

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MsJubilee

@Azooooz You told us that nintendo brought smash bros gamescom?Huh weird i did not see your comment saying that.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

We didn't see Pokemon in the back drop before. I think the area is random and always based on only one of the elite four each time because I think we've also seen the Water trainer's room.

Also note that Axew and Garchomp are both Dragon types and if I'm not mistaken, both were in the Dragon trainer's team (but it's been forever since I played X so correct me if I'm wrong because looking it up myself would be a pain.

Also, people are still shocked that this stage is in the Wii U version? They needed at least one Poke'mon stage, and this appears similar to the Pokemon Stadium stages. It works for me. Besides, they didn't say EVERY Wii U stage would be based on console games. Just that it would be a theme.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Azooooz

midnafanboy wrote:

@Azooooz You told us that nintendo brought smash bros gamescom?Huh weird i did not see your comment saying that.

That's because you're not seeing well, pal.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Nintendo6400

Pokemon that appeared in that screen were Garchomp, axew, Hydreigon, and dragonite. I hope they do end up being hazards.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MsJubilee

@Azooooz Maybe i didn't care for your comment who knows,but the video is the only thing i saw you put in this forum old sport.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Azooooz

midnafanboy wrote:

@Azooooz Maybe i didn't care for your comment who knows,but the video is the only thing i saw you put in this forum old sport.

Untitled

I feel the same, Weegee.

IceClimbers

Kinda odd that Axew was included instead of Haxorus. By the way, those filler spots can be easily filled with actual characters you know

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SparkOfSpirit

I don't think there will be a fourth Kirby rep. The three they got are the big ones. I think the series is good for now.

Donkey Kong deserves a third rep before Kirby gets a fourth.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tsuchinoko

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

I don't think there will be a fourth Kirby rep. The three they got are the big ones. I think the series is good for now.

Donkey Kong deserves a third rep before Kirby gets a fourth.

You're kidding right? All those games only deserve one rep. Game and Watch and Ice Climbers each get six, and the rest are filled with different variations of Shadow with a wide range of guns.

retropunky

The Mother universe should get one of their antagonists as a character.

At least bring Lucas back.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Tsuchinoko

PKpunky wrote:

I love my Mother characters, so I'd be totally happy if they just kept Lucas and Ness. I prefer to keep spider legs Porky as a boss. I guess there's another, more mysterious villain you could add, but that would be weird, story-wise.

As far as newcomers, I'm kinda team Shulk recently.

2Sang

PKpunky wrote:

As much as I would absoulutely be excited for another mother character, it's not happening. I'll be content with Ness and Lucas, but will be very sad if Lucas gets cut. Lucas was probably the least cloney of all the clone characters aside from wolf and Luigi (I don't think any of the 3 were clones though)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic