Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,701 to 11,720 of 27,917

Kewlan

@NintendoFan64 Wouldn't pre-ordering through mail work?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

My money is either the 14th or 21st for a release date.

Also...

8BitSamurai wrote:

Don't tell my uncle that works at Nintendo that I showed you guys this completely legit leaked rare footage.

What the ....

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

torotoid64 wrote:

Shadow4Ssb4 is everywhere, always watching over us until the day he forgives us for doubting shadow as a playable character in smash 5, now let us pray Untitled

Shadow is love. shaodw is life. You can ban him from the forums, but you can't ban him from ruling over you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

brewsky wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I really hope it's not released on Black Friday. If it is, I'm not going to buy it day one, simply because I am not one of those people who're crazy enough to go shopping on Black Friday (A.K.A the most dangerous day to go shopping).

If you're smart, it's not as dangerous. Have you ever been Black Friday shopping?

To be honest, no, because from what I've heard Black Friday is just plain insane. A Walmart employee was literally trampled to death by crazy shoppers once! So me not wanting to go isn't really because of experience, but really just out of pure fear. Also, @Kewlan I did not think of that, actually. Thanks for the suggestion.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Yoshi

NintendoFan64 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I really hope it's not released on Black Friday. If it is, I'm not going to buy it day one, simply because I am not one of those people who're crazy enough to go shopping on Black Friday (A.K.A the most dangerous day to go shopping).

If you're smart, it's not as dangerous. Have you ever been Black Friday shopping?

To be honest, no, because from what I've heard Black Friday is just plain insane. A Walmart employee was literally trampled to death by crazy shoppers once! So me not wanting to go isn't really because of experience, but really just out of pure fear.

Yeah, everyone learned from that. I don't think any store opens their doors at a certain time and lets everyone rush in. I know my Walmart keeps the store open and has all the sale items on palettes wrapped in plastic, and then we tear into them when the time comes. Last year was the most tame and relaxing for me, perhaps because I was the only person going for Animal Crossing and DKCR.

However, I always cover my things with a jacket or something to make sure other people don't see them. That is one thing I'm cautious about.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

8BitSamurai

I'd rather spend a night in a prison than go shopping at Black Friday, but that's just me.

Cyber monday is for cool people.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Yoshi

8BitSamurai wrote:

I'd rather spend a night in a prison than go shopping at Black Friday, but that's just me.

I honestly tried to get into Cyber Monday, but the sales pale in comparison to Black Friday. Was I not looking hard enough...?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

8BitSamurai

brewsky wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I honestly tried to get into Cyber Monday, but the sales pale in comparison to Black Friday. Was I not looking hard enough...?

Maybe you're right, I still don't get into Cyber Monday too much. I would still never shop on Black Friday though.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Uncle_Franklin

I have enjoyed all the Smash Bros. games to date, and am highly anticipating the latest installment.6

Uncle_Franklin

Inkling

I have a feeling there will be a surprise Direct in early September, similar to MK8, or a full Direct in early September.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

The_Ninja

I hope we get a direct this month. I remember when they used to be monthly...

And bad news guys: Apparently Bulbapedia showed the CoroCoro leaker's Twitter, which for some reason pissed him off and now he deleted his account. We're not getting the CoroCoro Smash scans soon.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

HMV claims Super Smash Bros. Wii U will release on Black Friday, which is November 28th.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/09/hmv-in-london-says-smash...

It's more than likely just speculation on the retailer's part, but what do you think about a Black Friday release?

HMV doesn't even stock Wii U games in most stores so I wouldn't hold this highly.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

sadegh93

is ganondrfot confirmed ?
if not is that possible yet ?
thanks

Nintendo Switch Lite Review (2023):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMSdHb511zc

Twitter:

NintendoFan64

brewsky wrote:

Yeah, everyone learned from that. I don't think any store opens their doors at a certain time and lets everyone rush in. I know my Walmart keeps the store open and has all the sale items on palettes wrapped in plastic, and then we tear into them when the time comes. Last year was the most tame and relaxing for me, perhaps because I was the only person going for Animal Crossing and DKCR.

However, I always cover my things with a jacket or something to make sure other people don't see them. That is one thing I'm cautious about.

That's probably a good idea. I mean, there's probably some crazy person who really wants whatever it is that's in your jacket, and is probably going to stop at nothing to get it.

2Sang

So isn't the corocoro roster gonna be out in less than 2 days?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

The Corocoro scan probably isn't gonna be that exciting. Just a list of currently revealed characters most likely. Would love to be proved wrong though.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

CapeSmash

gp993 wrote:

is ganondrfot confirmed ?

Go to the official website to find out. http://www.smashbros.com/

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

NintendoFan64

TheKingOfTown wrote:

The Corocoro scan probably isn't gonna be that exciting. Just a list of currently revealed characters most likely. Would love to be proved wrong though.

Yeah, it would be nice to see a newcomer, but it's probably just going to be what we already know.

Eel

hopefully they'll leave a few secret unlockable new characters so that we can have funky rumors about impossible-to-unlock super secret characters like in the old times.

for at least a few days before people hack into the files and ruin the magic.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MsJubilee

Secret characters hidden?They are not going to be hidden cause when the 3ds version of the game releases in japan, everyone on the internet will know the character list and every little detail of the game in a matter of hours.The only way you wont be spoiled of the character roster, is avoiding the internet and nintendo based websites, just like this one for a long time until you get your hands on the game.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic