Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,461 to 11,480 of 27,917

2Sang

Spyman wrote:

Hey guys!Instead of talking of games, how about we preorder Smash Bros (2014)?

>Implying I haven't preordered both versions and will be getting 2 separate smash coins from best buy. Also implying I wasn't the first one in line the first day and the fourth in line the second day.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Who hasn't pre ordered smash?This guy hasn't.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

2Sang

midnafanboy wrote:

Who hasn't pre ordered smash?This guy hasn't.

I'm confused are you using a double negative? If not, get on it bro. If you are, then good. good.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

MrWalkieTalkie

Dudes. That ShadowforSSB4 kid is stalking me on Miiverse! He even quoted me from back when I mentioned those Smash Bros. covers for the Sonic X Mega Man comics! This is too funny!

Who would've thought calling him a kid would drive him mad enough to stalk me. smh...

If anything, i thought he'd bother @2Sang since he went all out on him.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MsJubilee

@MrWalkieTalkie He did that to me once a long time ago he called me a mean person in one of my posts. And then he told he was the shadow for smash guy then he left, Last time i saw him he was a sakurai mii, maybe he comes back to this website.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

That shadow smash kid is just a hater.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Dudes. That ShadowforSSB4 kid is stalking me on Miiverse! He even quoted me from back when I mentioned those Smash Bros. covers for the Sonic X Mega Man comics! This is too funny!

Who would've thought calling him a kid would drive him mad enough to stalk me. smh...

If anything, i thought he'd bother @2Sang since he went all out on him.

That's because I'm first party.

NintendoFan64

mamp wrote:

Spyman wrote:

I already have.
Untitled

I haven't yet. HELP! I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

2Sang

@somenintendofan DO IT NOW!

DefHalan

SomeNintendoFan wrote:

mamp wrote:

Spyman wrote:

I already have.
Untitled

I haven't yet. HELP! I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!

I haven't, you can't pre-order on the eShop

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

I kinda wanted a name in the vein of Melee and Brawl, something like Super Smash Bros. Rumble.

I've said this before, but the original Japanese naming is very simple.

I'll write abbreviate the Smash Brothers part so I don't have to get into an argument with myself about if I should write it in English or Romanized Japanese.

Dairantou SB
Dairantou SB DX
Dairantou SB X
Dairantou SB for Nintendo 3DS
Dairantou SB for WiiU

If NoA and NoE wanted to change the names this time like they had before they could have, but they didn't. The whole Melee Brawl type naming only exists in western localized versions.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SheldonRandoms

I'll call it Super Smash Bros for fryers U and Super Smash Bros. for hot pocket, as long as it's Smash that we all know and love, then it's Smash that we all know and love!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Yoshi

Super Smash Bros. Scuffle

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SparkOfSpirit

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

jedisquidward

Smash Bros Hit

"The pain goes away, but your work always remains."

Masahiro Sakurai

Tsuchinoko

Fifty Shades Of Luigi.

SheldonRandoms

Sakurai's fighting game that'll raise your hopes and dreams and troll you back at the same time 4 Wii U better buy one of those swell toys & for 3D is in your face, it might stain your clothes though!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

Another Pokemon stage? They're being really nice to the Mario and Pokemon fans.

The 3DS Smash has a lot of stages. In the last week we've had Green Hill Zone, Wily Castle, the Paper Mario stage, and N's Castle all revealed for the 3DS version. Plus the new Star Fox stage for the WiiU. I wonder what we will see tomorrow!

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic