Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,201 to 10,220 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

See I was more worried that the rabbid would be a character seeing how they kinda subjugated the Rayman series. I'm sure the rabbids aren't in the game though.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MsJubilee

The rabbids in smash bros? they would be alright as trophies.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Eel

They mention having a different model for the trophy and another one for the playable character would be odd and unprecedented.

But that has been around since Meele. All the characters always had two or more trophies, with the first being in the style of their original game, not their smash model.

Not that I think that Rayman is playable, but I just don't see how this trophy would be any indicator of the contrary.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

mamp

Let me Gamexplain it to you guys (Terrible pun? Hell yes). They pointed out in their video how Sakurai said that they were gonna receive a model of Rayman from Ubisoft and they were expecting a 2D model but Ubisoft gave them a 3D one. So basically Sakurai did not have a character model ready for Rayman so odds are he had no plans to include him.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Blast

What a shame a lack of full support makes... if the Wii U was getting the next AC game and Far Cry 4 then I would say Rayman deserves to be in the game (playable). But considering how Watch Dogs is some of their last big support then Rayman shouldn't be playable.

But I will say that Ubisoft had supported the Wii U with great games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SparkOfSpirit

I also hope we get Simon Belmont and Bomberman trophies.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Randomname19

Rayman could become an assist trophy if Sakurai decides to take advantage of the unexpected 3D model.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

MsJubilee

Here is thought we are getting a rayman trophie. We can maybe get an aiden perice trophy from watch dogs.Cause watch dogs is the very last game that ubisoft will release on the system.AH what am i kidding is oobisoft, but seriously the one thing i want is that is rayman related.Is a rayman legends stage.Which would look beautiful don't you guys agree?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

MsJubilee

Better yet what about nintendo asks oobisoft permission to make a rayman amiibo figure?

Edited on by MsJubilee

Randomname19

midnafanboy wrote:

Better yet what about nintendo asks oobisoft permission to make a rayman amiibo figure?

The pose that Rayman makes is impossible to pull off in real life since his body parts needs to be connected to something like this:
Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Datasun_7

Pretty sure they won't be any amiibo of non-playable characters. That would feel like a kick in the teeth

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

MixMasterMudkip

Grill Robin.

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

MegaStoneSmash91

I knew Sakurai wouldn't just leave us puzzled about the new characters. He cleared up Lucina yesterday, and now it's Robin's turn. Very interesting stuff here. I can only imagine how actually playing Robin is going to be.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Kewlan

Once again Sakurai answer our questions! Thank you!

So about the Marshal or Karate Joe thing. It would make more sense if Marshal was the mascot/playable character, because even if Karate Joe has been in all games, he has only been in minigames, where Marshal still introduced you and said goodbye in the latest game.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

CaviarMeths

Scanning wrote:

So basically we have four specials: fire, wind, lightning, and dark magic. And then when the tomes are all used up you can't use specials until it regenerates? Not so sure if I like this or not.

The video showed Thunder, Elthunder, Arcthunder, Thoron, Arcfire, Wind, Elwind, and Nosferatu. That's 8 specials right there. It's likely that we'll see the rest of the fire and wind spells (El-, Arc-, Bolganone, and Tornado), and maybe more dark magic as well.

I think it's safe to assume that he'll have 12-16 customizable specials, same as characters like Mii Fighters and Palutena.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

KratosAce

Even now Robin's play-style is kinda a mystery.
Gonna have to wait for tomorrow's picture.
Also, do you guys think that these comic-like-effects (Like in the second picture) would obstruct the view ?

I'm too tired to think of something to write here...
Cookies

FishieFish

Damn.. If only you could get Armsthrift..

"No one said you could touch."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic