Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,096

CaviarMeths

By the way, the trailer on the eShop says that they are anticipating an M rating.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

skywake

I'm not into it at all but I thought it looked fantastic. I was kinda surprised when the first reaction I heard online was some of you guys going on about how bad it looked.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

Offspring

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I am shocked that people are saying this looks like a 3Ds game or it belongs on the E-Shop. I seriously dont see it....

Look at the battles again, the models look monster hunter-ish, every thing else looks great (visually).

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Mikes

Whoa. Did anyone notice the Tiki poster at 0:53 in the trailer? Does that maybe hint that the world's history is Fire Emblem related instead?

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Sleepingmudkip

I hope so bad that it is not a M rating

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Yeah, no, this looks amazing. I wasn't expecting a straight up FE game like some here were, and quite frankly I don't understand why anyone expected that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CanisWolfred

TingLz wrote:

Yeah, no, this looks amazing. I wasn't expecting a straight up FE game like some here were, and quite frankly I don't understand why anyone expected that

This is like that Pokemon Conquest I deeply regret not buying now. It's just Fire Emblem with some Nintendo fanservice to entice the notoriously Nintendo-centric Nintendo crowd.

EDIT: $#!+!!!
3 Gamestops near me have Pokemon Conquest in stock, and I never noticed! I won't be able to go back there for a whole week! I hope at least one of them still has it...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

Yeah, this looked fantastic. Too bad I don't have a Wii U...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CaviarMeths

RR529 wrote:

Buy one today. Stores are still open!

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

This game made me go "Well I can put off a new laptop till next year and but a Wii U this summer".

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

Well there's one solution to that!

Punch someone and take theirs!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

nacho_chicken

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I hope so bad that it is not a M rating

Persona is generally bumped from a T to an M for Mara and the rather tame descriptions of Incubus/Succubus.
The ESRB generally pushes anything directly referencing sex to M - regardless of the severity.

FWIW, in Japan, Persona 3 and 4 are rated CERO B (IE, 12+) - rated for younger audiences than, say, MH4G (CERO C/15+). In the EU, Persona 3 and Persona Q are rated 12+ by PEGI. Persona 4 is PEGI 16 for Alcohol/Tobacco use and Violence (as the game is basically a murder mystery).

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Faruko

SO FREAKING EXCITED

So people are pudding because a crossover game created by the developer of the "other series" (Other = Atlus) that have nothing to do with Fire Emblem doesnt look like Fire Emblem and it actually looks like a game from their own with Fire Emblem stuff mixed in? MIND = BLOWN.

Be grateful that it looks like an actual game and not a strawberry shortcake fan service... Remember Pokemon Conquest and Hyrule Warriors ? Great games that had NOTHING to do with the Nintendo series...

Edited on by Eel

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Jazzer94

I am finding it strange so many are complaining when we're getting a high quality console jrpg from Atlus, something the Wii U lacks greatly in.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem for Wii U looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Sleepingmudkip

I'm happy that im starting to see some people who agrees with me

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Jazzer94 wrote:

I am finding it strange so many are complaining when we're getting a high quality console jrpg from Atlus, something the Wii U lacks greatly in.

"But y no demon contract + permadeath strategy gaming? THAT WOULD BE THE BEST GAME!" - masochists

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

The main girl is gonna be the high school version of Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
The fact that this game looks so close to Persona is actually an incredibly good thing. Atlus is giving Wii U owners some Persona love. Ahhhh.... this game is gonna be amazing. Just amazing.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

RR529

CaviarMeths wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Buy one today. Stores are still open!

I don't have nearly the funds necessary, unfortunately (man, I need a job...).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.