Forums

Topic: Nintendo's 2015 line up is pretty good and full of Content.

Posts 61 to 66 of 66

Bolt_Strike

Faruko wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Faruko wrote:

Nintendo its a company and their priorities are: 1st profits, 2nd profits, 3rd profits and in a late 4th... profits.

Creativity its just a path to get to those profits, other companies use other kind of tactics, but they all want the same, profit.

And yet they didn't take that path this generation. Metroid Prime 4 would've been more in line with that than Tropical Freeze.

People change you know ? People can take decisions that may or may not be the best decision (Obviously you dont know untill you take it).

Maybe they thought it wasnt the best decision ? And who can blame them.

Was the best decision not following this time ? We may never know, but Tropical Freeze camefrom a line that sold WAY more than Prime 3 did.

I can. Because it was an awful decision.

Please enlighten me, because saying it like that doesnt make it obvious.

Get me the economic plan to validate your point.

Just realize that this same company sold more than 55-60m 3DS, 145m DS and a 110m Wiis

That last comment was a joke.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

arnoldlayne83

Meh... by looking at that chart the only one I am interested into is Xenoblade.... and of course DEvil Third and Fatal Frame which are not there.... still asking myself why.... If I do not know this games and I look at this chart, no wonder that I'll start to think that WiiU is a console for 5-13 years old kids....

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

myturbo6

I’m pretty happy with Nintendo’s performance in general. I have so many great games to play, I have problems just finding the time to play most of them. My recent purchase of Splatoon just made all that even worse, I wasn’t expecting that game to be that much fun to play.

Yeah, E3 wasn’t OMG great. I’m still happy with what I have and could care less.

myturbo6

LaCru79

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

Meh... by looking at that chart the only one I am interested into is Xenoblade.... and of course DEvil Third and Fatal Frame which are not there.... still asking myself why.... If I do not know this games and I look at this chart, no wonder that I'll start to think that WiiU is a console for 5-13 years old kids....

“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

• C.S. Lewis

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: LaCru79

MsJubilee

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

"That's the real trouble with the world,too many people grow up" Walt Disney

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

iKhan

Nintendo's press conference kind of made me feel like I do with an Ubisoft conference. I see some games that may interest other people, but I myself couldn't give a hoot.

With Ubisoft, it's endless overly realistic shooters. With Nintendo, it's 2D Platformers, Party games, and Mario Sports games.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.