Forums

Topic: Nintendo's 2015 line up is pretty good and full of Content.

Posts 1 to 20 of 66

shingi_70

So to put up a bit of positivity into Nintendo's E3 direct or outlook, is that despite a pretty underwhemling E3 showing and the Wii U looking to wind down in the next year or so. However content wise Nintendo has a jam packed game selection on the Wii U alone, and it seems to me the E3 was more about what they chose to do as they could have showed much more of the line up and in depth of the games.

Untitled
Untitled

Not only do we have all of that but Splatoon Updates, The august Smash bros update, Virtual console games, and more Indie titles to be released. Also not on the list Devil's Third and Fatal Frame which are coming this year as well. This just highlights how werid the messaging this year was when Nintendo didn't even do a montage or an overview of everything coming out this year.

9 titles in all and the most that a first party has coming for the rest of the year. Sony showed a ton of third party content and Microsoft belowed loudly at the start and end about their first party titles so its odd to see Nintendo put so little work into marketing during E3,

Still that's alot of cool looking games right?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Whoever at Nintendo keeps ignoring Devil's Third and Fatal Frame need to be punched in the face, I swear to God...

but yeah, Nintendo has good games coming SURPRISE!11!! They actually have a very good lineup, in terms of quantity better than they've had in a while.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DefHalan

I have 10 games I want to pick up between now and "Holiday 2015" and that is just what I see on those lists, probably more with unlisted eShop releases.

EDIT: I decided to list the games
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time
Star Fox Command
Mario Maker
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
Disney infinity 3.0
Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash
Yoshi Wooly World
Zelda: Triforce Heroes
Fatal Frame (I know it isn't on the list but the trailer said Fall)

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CanisWolfred

Yeah, I only got 5 or 6 off of that list, and another 5 or 6 for next year, but at least most of what I want looks really good.

EDIT: From the list, anyways. Devil's Third and Fatal Frame are two big omissions, IMO.

EDIT2: Also got 4 maybes this year: Yokai-Watch, AC: Home Designer, Super Mystery Dungeon, and the new Sonic game. SMD will likely require a demo to convince me...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

cookiex

I have felt since I watched the Digital Event that while 2016 is going to be lackluster for Wii U (based on the assumption that it's winding down that year) at least the rest of 2015 will be good. Yoshi, Devil's Third, Mario Maker, Star Fox, Xenoblade and even Mario Tennis I'm looking forward to. The less said about that useless Animal Crossing board game the better tho.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CaviarMeths

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Whoever at Nintendo keeps ignoring Devil's Third and Fatal Frame need to be punched in the face, I swear to God...

Preach. Those two games are gonna sell so bad that Nintendo's PR will thank everyone who bought them by name. They deserve a marketing push though.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MsJubilee

kkslider5552000 wrote:

but yeah, Nintendo has good games coming SURPRISE!11!! They actually have a very good lineup, in terms of quantity better than they've had in a while.

Maybe they're targeting for a younger audience? Maybe? That's the only thing i can think of,sad both those games need the attention from everyone.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

kkslider5552000

TwilightAngel wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Maybe they're targeting for a younger audience? Maybe? That's the only thing i can think of,sad both those games need the attention from everyone.

Guarantee that at least 95% of people that will ever see that picture play M rated games. I understand at least that E3 news can and does get around to non-gaming media, but this random pic I doubt does.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TuVictus

All this shows me is I have 3 games to look forward to. And some old DS games.

TuVictus

Hendesu

DreamOn wrote:

Where's LBX?

No one gives that game a care anymore.

Edited on by Hendesu

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

shingi_70

TwilightAngel wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

But isn't the market for that type of the game the demographic nintendo desperatly needs to win back.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

-Green-

Sakurai wrote:

DreamOn wrote:

Where's LBX?

No one gives that game a care anymore.

I don't know. Nintendo has displayed the game in Nintendo Tree House several times, and a lot of people actually showed great interest in the game.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Koopa-King

The fact that Devil's third hasnt shown up here or during the E3 presentation leads me to bevel they are saving the game for a digital direct in october. It seems like the kind of game that could use one. Game only directs are becoming more frequent now.

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

Nintendo Network ID: nyansloth

PokeMario

Koopa-King wrote:

The fact that Devil's third hasnt shown up here or during the E3 presentation leads me to bevel they are saving the game for a digital direct in october. It seems like the kind of game that could use one. Game only directs are becoming more frequent now.

Isn't Devil's Third coming out in August?

PokeMario

Koopa-King

And this is why we need a direct!

The fact you are reading this proves you are able to have an attention span longer than me. Well done sir or madam!

MsJubilee

PokeMario wrote:

Koopa-King wrote:

Isn't Devil's Third coming out in August?

For japan it's coming in August 4 and Europe in August 28,for us we haven't gotten one.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Sleepingmudkip

The line up is good but they didnt talk about the games that people actually cared about and slapped peoples face with metroid and animal crossing.

And where project treasure.... everyone forgot about it lol

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Koopa-King

They slapped us with a board game and a decent looking first person shooter using elements from Metroid Prime made by Next Level Games. What a nice slap that was!

skywake

There are two types of E3 conferences. There are the kind we love where they drum up hype for games that aren't going to be out for years. Particularly around when they announce a new console. Remember the pre-3DS E3 where they showed all of the 3DS games? 2010 and they were bringing up games like Animal Crossing New Leaf. It was insane.... but the wait after that was brutal.

So we can complain about this E3 if we want and go on the endless speculation because of it. Assume that the lack of information confirms our guesses about what the NX is. Or we could just enjoy the games that are coming out in 2015. I'd prefer to do the latter.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.