Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 341 to 360 of 371

JunkosBoobies

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

So what if mom and dad don't want to play games. It's not like video games fulfill you or make you a good person or anything. Leave them alone! >:0
I'm gonna wait for price drop to $30 for this one in my opinion. Doesn't seem worth 40

Oh,it's worth every penny.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

How do you interact with other users in this game?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

LzWinky

Electricmastro wrote:

How do you interact with other users in this game?

You can't really interact with them in the game, but you can interact with the community through Miiverse

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintengirl

Haha. No one in my family plays Nintendo. My brothers only play shooters and racing games. They used to like Zelda, but now they are all like "Zelda is stupid!1!". And my parents would never even touch a console. My mom thinks the WiiU is a waste of money.
I had my friend over yesterday and we played NintendoLand. We beat Metroid Blast together. I took the ship and she went on foot. We also tried to other ones but on Zelda she had a hard time comprehending shields. All of my friends think having a sword means "SWING EVERYWHERE".
We also played a lot of Animal Crossing. That one is probably my favorite out of the competitive ones.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

JunkosBoobies

Nintengirl wrote:

Haha. No one in my family plays Nintendo. My brothers only play shooters and racing games. They used to like Zelda, but now they are all like "Zelda is stupid!1!". And my parents would never even touch a console. My mom thinks the WiiU is a waste of money.
I had my friend over yesterday and we played NintendoLand. We beat Metroid Blast together. I took the ship and she went on foot. We also tried to other ones but on Zelda she had a hard time comprehending shields. All of my friends think having a sword means "SWING EVERYWHERE".
We also played a lot of Animal Crossing. That one is probably my favorite out of the competitive ones.

i know what you mean. my old friend in high school's parents said that the N64 was a waste of money

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Nintengirl wrote:

What defines something being a waste of money?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Chrono_Cross

Electricmastro wrote:

Something that is unnecessary to own.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Electricmastro

CactusJackson wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Something that is unnecessary to own.

Is having fun unnecessary? Maybe. But it's not harmful.

Arianabtd

Guess what? This girl's getting a Wii U! (FINALLY.)

I'm having friends over for New Year's Eve, so I'm gonna set it up and we are gonna play Nintendo Land all night!

Which Nintendo land minigames are the best for let's say 4-5 people?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Ploppins

Definitely Chase Mario and Luigi's Mansion. You're gonna have a lot of fun!!

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Happy_Mask

Konata wrote:

I'm having friends over for New Year's Eve, so I'm gonna set it up and we are gonna play Nintendo Land all night!

Zelda Battle quest, metroid blast, and luigi's mansion are fun with larger groups. :3

I'd update it first.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Gamepro

ignore nsmbu.
then, nintendo land is the best!

Gmail: [email protected]
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

Arianabtd

just started playing with my brother before my friends get here, it is amazing!

I love it very much. Especially Yoshi's fruit cart.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Konata wrote:

The legend of Zelda:Battle quest,Metroid Blast,and Luigi's Mansion

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

Chrono_Cross

Electricmastro wrote:

Is having fun unnecessary? Maybe. But it's not harmful.

You don't need a Wii U in order to have fun.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

DarkNinja9

anyone got the gold stars for some of the games?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

e-love

DarkNinja9 wrote:

anyone got the gold stars for some of the games?

I've gotten stars for Balloon Trip Breeze and Takamaru's Ninja Castle.

It's not much, I know.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendogirl91

I just got the game last week, and it is addicting! My favorite one is the Donkey Kong. I just got the Wii U on Christmas.
I am looking forward buying more games for the Wii U

Nintendogirl91

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, I got a star in Takamuru's Ninja Castle, Balloon Trip Breeze, Metroid Blast, The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest, Captain Falcon's Twister Race, and Donkey Kong's Crash Course. Tbh I have no idea how to get a star in any of the multiplayer "chase" attractions, or Yoshi Fruit Cart and Octopus Dance, although for those 2 I assume there's eventually an endpoint, correct?

Pikminsi wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Yesterday I defeated Ridley, the final boss of Metroid Blast and got a star in that. I really enjoyed Metroid Blast! I especially liked defeating Kraid, it was really fun to defeat!

Next I'm gonna go for starring Pikmin Adventure.

BTW Kinda off topic question: I was trying to play Metroid Blast with my bro, but his WiiMote wasn't responding right. He has to turn his WiiMote around to get it to point at the screen. We tried calibrating it, but that didn't work either. It worked Christmas day, I don't understand why it doesn't work today. Any ideas? I haven't tried it today yet, so maybe it works, maybe not.

Is it because you aren't using Wii Motion Plus?

Btw I figured out my problem, I was using MotionPlus, but here's what happened.

On Christmas, when I was setting up my Wii U, I didn't set up the sensor bar, because we have the Wii's one. My bro was playing Skylanders for a while and forgot to turn off the Wii, so the sensor bar was still on. So then we were playing Nintendo Land all well and good. The next day the Wii was off and we couldn't use the WiiMotes, but I forgot about the sensor bar, and I forgot the Wii was off, but I figured that out the next day. So remember to have both sensor bars set up, unlike me.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.