Wii U Forum

Topic: NintendoLand Discussion

Showing 341 to 360 of 391

AuthorMessage

Emaan

341. Posted:

How do you save princess Monita? :O

I tried going through the game again, but saw no difference.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

342. Posted:

I liked Metroid Blast the most. I think my favorites are:
1.Metroid Blast
2.Yoshi Fruit Cart
3.Ninja
4.F-Zero

The other ones are cool too, but Metroid Blast was probably the most hardcore on there IMO. My family liked DK Crash most(at first), but it sucks to watch, and it's a short game. I still can't get past that last 'be brave part'...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

343. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

How do you save princess Monita? :O

I tried going through the game again, but saw no difference.

You're supposed to throw stars at her because it's the bad guy in disguise. The other half of the game then starts.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

344. Posted:

Yoshi Fruit Cart is so gonna waste so much of my time I'm sure. I mean it's middle of the road for Nintendo Land quality but it seems pretty addicting.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

345. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

You're supposed to throw stars at her because it's the bad guy in disguise. The other half of the game then starts.

That's what I thought it was. Thanks!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

346. Posted:

Has anyone else had a problem with the facecam? Mine only shows a still picture. It doesn't move, if you know what I mean. Anyone know what to do?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

swordx

347. Posted:

I love this game! Zelda: Battle Quest is my favorite part, with Metroid Blast coming in second place. Many say Octopus Dance is terrible, but it's quite fun once you get used to it. I still haven't play Animal Crossing: Sweet Day yet, but so far it's all great!

swordx

AuthorMessage

Late

348. Posted:

I have now tested every single attraction few times and I gotta say that none of them are bad. I didn't expect much from some minigames like Octopus Dance and Captain Falcon's Twister Race but they turned out to be enjoyable games as well.
Out of all the competitive attractions I think Animal Crossing is the greatest. My family have had serious fun playing that one game for a couple of hours already. Luigi's Mansion and Mario Chase are also very good but Animal Crossing takes the cake.
I'd say Zelda Battle Quest is my favorite team attraction but I wish I had more plus controllers. I can only play with two players.
And the greatest single player attraction... Tough choice... I can't decide between Donkey Kong's Crash Course and Balloon Trip Breeze. I have to play a little more to decide.
Overall Nintendo Land is a really great game for a minigame collection. It doesn't even feel like minigame collection. Most of the attractions have so much depth that they could be almost considered as full games if they'd add more stages.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

349. Posted:

My mom and dad won't even bother with this. They just say they "don't like video games". Well maybe they would like this one! They never even tried it! >:[

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

350. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

My mom and dad won't even bother with this. They just say they "don't like video games". Well maybe they would like this one! They never even tried it! >:[

lol. Some people are just like that. Don't bother trying to convince them.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

351. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

lol. Some people are just like that. Don't bother trying to convince them.

Yup. In the end it's just them being close-minded for whatever reason. Just enjoy the games yourself and with siblings/friends if possible. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

352. Posted:

it's because videogames were not part of their childhood if they're in their 40's and 50's. They'll usually just shrug it off mr.scrooge style and give you the 'videogames are stupid and a waste of time, WTF is this' look :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MAB

353. Posted:

They probably fire up Nintendo Land when you go to bed ;) or your mom pulls out the hidden balance board for some Wii Fit while your old man whips out ZombiU.

Edited on by MAB

MAB

AuthorMessage

moomoo

354. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

You think that's annoying? What's really annoying is when your dad is too busy playing Metro 2033 to try out NintendoLand. So there is clearly not a barrier of entry there, but they still refuse to play.

Ah well, I can always play Gears of War 3 with him.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

355. Posted:

So what if mom and dad don't want to play games. It's not like video games fulfill you or make you a good person or anything. Leave them alone! >:0
I'm gonna wait for price drop to $30 for this one in my opinion. Doesn't seem worth 40 :O

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

356. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

You think that's annoying? What's really annoying is when your dad is too busy playing Metro 2033 to try out NintendoLand. So there is clearly not a barrier of entry there, but they still refuse to play.

Ah well, I can always play Gears of War 3 with him.

I think you're the lucky one in this situation. At least your family plays games.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

357. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

If you're daring, you could ask them why they don't like it. If they get irked or look annoyed for some reason, maybe they hate video games with passion for some strong reason :P

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

358. Posted:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

So what if mom and dad don't want to play games. It's not like video games fulfill you or make you a good person or anything. Leave them alone! >:0
I'm gonna wait for price drop to $30 for this one in my opinion. Doesn't seem worth 40 :O

Oh,it's worth every penny.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

359. Posted:

How do you interact with other users in this game?

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

360. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

How do you interact with other users in this game?

You can't really interact with them in the game, but you can interact with the community through Miiverse

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky