Wii U Forum

Topic: NintendoLand Discussion

Showing 321 to 340 of 391

AuthorMessage

Musterd

321. Posted:

When I try to play Captain Falcon's Twister Race, the gamepad keeps disconnecting ad needs to be recalibrated. Does this happen for anyone else?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

322. Posted:

I have to say I think my favorite games are the Zelda one and Pikman one. Played those two for a few hours co-op with my son. Only reason I had to stop was cause my arm got tired from the Zelda one. Lol.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

323. Posted:

I have a feeling that the Yoshi and Donkey Kong minigame are secretly the best ones. Oh and the Animal Crossing minigame is rad, too.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

324. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

I have a feeling that the Yoshi and Donkey Kong minigame are secretly the best ones. Oh and the Animal Crossing minigame is rad, too.

The Yoshi one is pretty fun too. I haven't played the DK one or the Animal Crossing one yet.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

325. Posted:

This game is amazing! My family and I played this for hours straight and I haven't even felt like trying out the other games I have yet. :D

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

326. Posted:

My favorites are the Donkey Kong Crash Course and Metroid Blast. I also like the Luigi's Mansion one, but don't get to pay it as much because it's multiplayer only. :(

At the end when they show pictures scrolling in the background, and they give you the option to post to miiverse, they should let you post one of those pictures with it. Why show the pictures scrolling in the background, and then not even let you look at them up close or post them to miiverse?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

327. Posted:

Out of all the "chase" minigames (Mario Chase, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing) I'd say Animal Crossing was the most fun.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

328. Posted:

Yesterday I defeated Ridley, the final boss of Metroid Blast and got a star in that. I really enjoyed Metroid Blast! I especially liked defeating Kraid, it was really fun to defeat!

Next I'm gonna go for starring Pikmin Adventure.

BTW Kinda off topic question: I was trying to play Metroid Blast with my bro, but his WiiMote wasn't responding right. He has to turn his WiiMote around to get it to point at the screen. We tried calibrating it, but that didn't work either. It worked Christmas day, I don't understand why it doesn't work today. Any ideas? I haven't tried it today yet, so maybe it works, maybe not.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

I-U

329. Posted:

Nintendo Land is really amazing. I have yet to try every game available, but I do love the Pikmin and Metroid games a lot. My little brother and I cleared all 30 levels in Metroid Blast yesterday, and those extra levels really outdo even the current series in terms of experience at times. There are two boss situations in the extras that I never recall being done within the current series, and after seeing Nintendo Land's execution, I would like the series to explore those ideas. I have enjoyed both the ship and land combat, though I have mostly been the pilot. At first, it did feel a bit odd controlling Samus's ship (it has never been done before), but I got use to the feel of the ship quickly enough to avoid disaster and beat Kraid. Right now, my little brother and I are looking to get Master ranks. Plenty of Metroid Blast should be revisited for a future Metroid title, especially its handling of a third person experience within a 3D setting.

Where Metroid Blast gave me thrills with its tactical focus, Pikmin gives me thrills with its faster paced mayhem. I really like the concept of controlling Olimar with the left trigger, left stick and touch screen. It really makes me long for a 3DS Pikmin experience. The execution for this game is again very smooth, and brings plenty of ideas to the table that can be used in future Pikmin installments. The most wowing moment for me probably is with the encounter against the Bulblord. While my little brother got an overhead view of the giant, I received a closer perspective of the beast. The difference made the Bulblord look a bit more intimidating with its size on the gamepad screen. Overall, I would probably give both Pikmin Adventure and Metroid Blast 9s or 9.5s.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

330. Posted:

Metroid Blast is a great attraction and Nintendo should no doubt take notes from it for a real Metroid game in the future. Playing The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest has also made me want the classic pig-like Moblins and Ganon to return in the next Zelda.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

331. Posted:

I like the animal crossing and luigi's mansion best. I haven't tried the metroid yet though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

332. Posted:

Battle Quest is great fun, and Pikmin and Metroid are awesome too. Octopus Dance is rubbish though, it's the only bad single player game. But I can't get past the brick wall in Balloon Trip breeze though. :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

333. Posted:

@Happy_Mask Tap the bricks on the GamePad's screen.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

334. Posted:

Been trying to clear the 3rd level of the Zelda Monster Quest myself. I use the sword and my son uses the bow and arrow. Just one question anyone know how to get past the little armor bug like creatures in the 3rd level. I seem not to be able to damage them with the sword.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

335. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Yesterday I defeated Ridley, the final boss of Metroid Blast and got a star in that. I really enjoyed Metroid Blast! I especially liked defeating Kraid, it was really fun to defeat!

Next I'm gonna go for starring Pikmin Adventure.

BTW Kinda off topic question: I was trying to play Metroid Blast with my bro, but his WiiMote wasn't responding right. He has to turn his WiiMote around to get it to point at the screen. We tried calibrating it, but that didn't work either. It worked Christmas day, I don't understand why it doesn't work today. Any ideas? I haven't tried it today yet, so maybe it works, maybe not.

Is it because you aren't using Wii Motion Plus?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

336. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Been trying to clear the 3rd level of the Zelda Monster Quest myself. I use the sword and my son uses the bow and arrow. Just one question anyone know how to get past the little armor bug like creatures in the 3rd level. I seem not to be able to damage them with the sword.

Slice them in the direction the lines on their bodies indicate. If there's a diagonal line on one, slice it diagonally, or if it's vertical, slice it vertically.

I like using the bow and arrows and I think it's easier to use than a sword.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Hokori

337. Posted:

Does anyone know how to get the Magical stamp in Luigis Mansion?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

338. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Slice them in the direction the lines on their bodies indicate. If there's a diagonal line on one, slice it diagonally, or if it's vertical, slice it vertically.

I like using the bow and arrows and I think it's easier to use than a sword.

Or you could have the archer shoot them in their eyeballs, and have the swordsman keep his shield up. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

339. Posted:

The Metroid levels are hard by yourself. I'm gonna have to invite someone over to help me out.
Same thing with the Zelda one. It's easier when you have a archer to take out the other archers and the birds for hearts.
And Pikmin because the CPUs are stupid. I need friends. D:

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

340. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Does anyone know how to get the Magical stamp in Luigis Mansion?

I think you have to be the ghost and use — as my cousins and I put it — the EMP. If you hold ZL and ZR for a while, you can suck all of the battery juice out of the trackers' flashlights. I think if you win before any of them pick up a battery after the EMP, you get the stamp.

Edited on by Sgt_Ludby

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier