Forums

Topic: Nintendo Land - OT

Posts 321 to 340 of 371

KingDunsparce

3Dash wrote:

Yesterday I defeated Ridley, the final boss of Metroid Blast and got a star in that. I really enjoyed Metroid Blast! I especially liked defeating Kraid, it was really fun to defeat!

Next I'm gonna go for starring Pikmin Adventure.

BTW Kinda off topic question: I was trying to play Metroid Blast with my bro, but his WiiMote wasn't responding right. He has to turn his WiiMote around to get it to point at the screen. We tried calibrating it, but that didn't work either. It worked Christmas day, I don't understand why it doesn't work today. Any ideas? I haven't tried it today yet, so maybe it works, maybe not.

Is it because you aren't using Wii Motion Plus?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Hokori

Does anyone know how to get the Magical stamp in Luigis Mansion?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

DestinyMan wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Been trying to clear the 3rd level of the Zelda Monster Quest myself. I use the sword and my son uses the bow and arrow. Just one question anyone know how to get past the little armor bug like creatures in the 3rd level. I seem not to be able to damage them with the sword.

Slice them in the direction the lines on their bodies indicate. If there's a diagonal line on one, slice it diagonally, or if it's vertical, slice it vertically.

I like using the bow and arrows and I think it's easier to use than a sword.

Or you could have the archer shoot them in their eyeballs, and have the swordsman keep his shield up. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Nintengirl

The Metroid levels are hard by yourself. I'm gonna have to invite someone over to help me out.
Same thing with the Zelda one. It's easier when you have a archer to take out the other archers and the birds for hearts.
And Pikmin because the CPUs are stupid. I need friends. D:

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Ploppins

Hokori wrote:

Does anyone know how to get the Magical stamp in Luigis Mansion?

I think you have to be the ghost and use — as my cousins and I put it — the EMP. If you hold ZL and ZR for a while, you can suck all of the battery juice out of the trackers' flashlights. I think if you win before any of them pick up a battery after the EMP, you get the stamp.

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

e-love

How do you save princess Monita?

I tried going through the game again, but saw no difference.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SCRAPPER392

I liked Metroid Blast the most. I think my favorites are:
1.Metroid Blast
2.Yoshi Fruit Cart
3.Ninja
4.F-Zero

The other ones are cool too, but Metroid Blast was probably the most hardcore on there IMO. My family liked DK Crash most(at first), but it sucks to watch, and it's a short game. I still can't get past that last 'be brave part'...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kkslider5552000

Yoshi Fruit Cart is so gonna waste so much of my time I'm sure. I mean it's middle of the road for Nintendo Land quality but it seems pretty addicting.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

DestinyMan wrote:

You're supposed to throw stars at her because it's the bad guy in disguise. The other half of the game then starts.

That's what I thought it was. Thanks!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintengirl

Has anyone else had a problem with the facecam? Mine only shows a still picture. It doesn't move, if you know what I mean. Anyone know what to do?

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

swordx

I love this game! Zelda: Battle Quest is my favorite part, with Metroid Blast coming in second place. Many say Octopus Dance is terrible, but it's quite fun once you get used to it. I still haven't play Animal Crossing: Sweet Day yet, but so far it's all great!

swordx

Late

I have now tested every single attraction few times and I gotta say that none of them are bad. I didn't expect much from some minigames like Octopus Dance and Captain Falcon's Twister Race but they turned out to be enjoyable games as well.
Out of all the competitive attractions I think Animal Crossing is the greatest. My family have had serious fun playing that one game for a couple of hours already. Luigi's Mansion and Mario Chase are also very good but Animal Crossing takes the cake.
I'd say Zelda Battle Quest is my favorite team attraction but I wish I had more plus controllers. I can only play with two players.
And the greatest single player attraction... Tough choice... I can't decide between Donkey Kong's Crash Course and Balloon Trip Breeze. I have to play a little more to decide.
Overall Nintendo Land is a really great game for a minigame collection. It doesn't even feel like minigame collection. Most of the attractions have so much depth that they could be almost considered as full games if they'd add more stages.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

TheKingOfTown

My mom and dad won't even bother with this. They just say they "don't like video games". Well maybe they would like this one! They never even tried it! >:[

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Geonjaha

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

My mom and dad won't even bother with this. They just say they "don't like video games". Well maybe they would like this one! They never even tried it! >:[

lol. Some people are just like that. Don't bother trying to convince them.

Yup. In the end it's just them being close-minded for whatever reason. Just enjoy the games yourself and with siblings/friends if possible. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

MAB

They probably fire up Nintendo Land when you go to bed or your mom pulls out the hidden balance board for some Wii Fit while your old man whips out ZombiU.

Edited on by MAB

MAB

moomoo

TheKingOfTown wrote:

You think that's annoying? What's really annoying is when your dad is too busy playing Metro 2033 to try out NintendoLand. So there is clearly not a barrier of entry there, but they still refuse to play.

Ah well, I can always play Gears of War 3 with him.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

SMEXIZELDAMAN

So what if mom and dad don't want to play games. It's not like video games fulfill you or make you a good person or anything. Leave them alone! >:0
I'm gonna wait for price drop to $30 for this one in my opinion. Doesn't seem worth 40

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

TysonOfTime

moomoo wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

You think that's annoying? What's really annoying is when your dad is too busy playing Metro 2033 to try out NintendoLand. So there is clearly not a barrier of entry there, but they still refuse to play.

Ah well, I can always play Gears of War 3 with him.

I think you're the lucky one in this situation. At least your family plays games.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

FOREST_RANGER

TheKingOfTown wrote:

If you're daring, you could ask them why they don't like it. If they get irked or look annoyed for some reason, maybe they hate video games with passion for some strong reason

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.