Wii U Forum

Topic: NintendoLand Discussion

Showing 361 to 380 of 391

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

361. Posted:

Haha. No one in my family plays Nintendo. My brothers only play shooters and racing games. They used to like Zelda, but now they are all like "Zelda is stupid!1!". And my parents would never even touch a console. My mom thinks the WiiU is a waste of money.
I had my friend over yesterday and we played NintendoLand. We beat Metroid Blast together. I took the ship and she went on foot. We also tried to other ones but on Zelda she had a hard time comprehending shields. All of my friends think having a sword means "SWING EVERYWHERE".
We also played a lot of Animal Crossing. That one is probably my favorite out of the competitive ones.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

362. Posted:

Nintengirl wrote:

Haha. No one in my family plays Nintendo. My brothers only play shooters and racing games. They used to like Zelda, but now they are all like "Zelda is stupid!1!". And my parents would never even touch a console. My mom thinks the WiiU is a waste of money.
I had my friend over yesterday and we played NintendoLand. We beat Metroid Blast together. I took the ship and she went on foot. We also tried to other ones but on Zelda she had a hard time comprehending shields. All of my friends think having a sword means "SWING EVERYWHERE".
We also played a lot of Animal Crossing. That one is probably my favorite out of the competitive ones.

i know what you mean. my old friend in high school's parents said that the N64 was a waste of money :P

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

363. Posted:

Nintengirl wrote:

What defines something being a waste of money?

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

364. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Something that is unnecessary to own.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

365. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Something that is unnecessary to own.

Is having fun unnecessary? Maybe. But it's not harmful.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

366. Posted:

@Nintengirl I don't even see how "Zelda is stupid" :P

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Konata

367. Posted:

Guess what? This girl's getting a Wii U! (FINALLY.)

I'm having friends over for New Year's Eve, so I'm gonna set it up and we are gonna play Nintendo Land all night!

Which Nintendo land minigames are the best for let's say 4-5 people?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

368. Posted:

Definitely Chase Mario and Luigi's Mansion. You're gonna have a lot of fun!!

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

369. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I'm having friends over for New Year's Eve, so I'm gonna set it up and we are gonna play Nintendo Land all night!

Zelda Battle quest, metroid blast, and luigi's mansion are fun with larger groups. :3

I'd update it first. :P

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Gamepro

370. Posted:

ignore nsmbu.
then, nintendo land is the best!
;)

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

AuthorMessage

Konata

371. Posted:

just started playing with my brother before my friends get here, it is amazing!

I love it very much. Especially Yoshi's fruit cart.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

372. Posted:

Konata wrote:

The legend of Zelda:Battle quest,Metroid Blast,and Luigi's Mansion

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

373. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Is having fun unnecessary? Maybe. But it's not harmful.

You don't need a Wii U in order to have fun.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

374. Posted:

anyone got the gold stars for some of the games?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Emaan

375. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

anyone got the gold stars for some of the games?

I've gotten stars for Balloon Trip Breeze and Takamaru's Ninja Castle. ;)

It's not much, I know.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

376. Posted:

I've gotten them for everything except Octopus Dance and Pikmin Adventure. I keep losing in the final stage of Octopus Dance and I still have several stages left in Pikmin Adventure.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Nintendogirl91

377. Posted:

I just got the game last week, and it is addicting! My favorite one is the Donkey Kong. I just got the Wii U on Christmas.
I am looking forward buying more games for the Wii U :-)

Nintendogirl91

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

378. Posted:

Well, I got a star in Takamuru's Ninja Castle, Balloon Trip Breeze, Metroid Blast, The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest, Captain Falcon's Twister Race, and Donkey Kong's Crash Course. Tbh I have no idea how to get a star in any of the multiplayer "chase" attractions, or Yoshi Fruit Cart and Octopus Dance, although for those 2 I assume there's eventually an endpoint, correct?

Pikminsi wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Yesterday I defeated Ridley, the final boss of Metroid Blast and got a star in that. I really enjoyed Metroid Blast! I especially liked defeating Kraid, it was really fun to defeat!

Next I'm gonna go for starring Pikmin Adventure.

BTW Kinda off topic question: I was trying to play Metroid Blast with my bro, but his WiiMote wasn't responding right. He has to turn his WiiMote around to get it to point at the screen. We tried calibrating it, but that didn't work either. It worked Christmas day, I don't understand why it doesn't work today. Any ideas? I haven't tried it today yet, so maybe it works, maybe not.

Is it because you aren't using Wii Motion Plus?

Btw I figured out my problem, I was using MotionPlus, but here's what happened.

On Christmas, when I was setting up my Wii U, I didn't set up the sensor bar, because we have the Wii's one. My bro was playing Skylanders for a while and forgot to turn off the Wii, so the sensor bar was still on. So then we were playing Nintendo Land all well and good. The next day the Wii was off and we couldn't use the WiiMotes, but I forgot about the sensor bar, and I forgot the Wii was off, but I figured that out the next day. So remember to have both sensor bars set up, unlike me.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Late

379. Posted:

Just got star in Metroid Blast. Other stars I have: Balloon Trip Breeze, Captain Falcon's Twister Race, Yoshi's Fruit Cart, Takamaru's Ninja Castle and Animal Crossing: Sweet Day (not sure about AC but it was one of those competitive games). One more stage in The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest and I get another star.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

K964

380. Posted:

Takamaru pro tip: Multiple scrolls can be used at the same time!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all I'm hoping to be.