Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 4,835

DreamyViridi

I'm surprised P Warp Doors came before P coins but the new additions are welcome. That new time feature actually works with my last level, I'll have to advertise it again when the update comes.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

Are those the only new elements? Only ones that interest me are the doors.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Chandlero

In my opinion it is very sad that we are getting very few new levels here at the moment. I know, everybody is busy buying presents, cleaning her flat and playing Xenoblade. However, I still have a lot of fun at Mario Maker, on both term, creating as playing new levels.
Therefore I quickly finished a level for everyone who is also waiting for new stuff

I guess, I will update the level with a lot of other ideas I still have in mind, next week. However, today I didn't have the time to concretise any ideas and therefore the level is quite short at the moment. I hope you can enjoy it nevertheless.

Edited on by Chandlero

Xyphon22

I might pick this up tomorrow, and I was just wondering if all of these special levels I keep hearing about that give you like the Tri-
Force Heroes and Mercedes skins were limited time things that I have missed out on or are they always there? And if they are there, are they labelled somehow so I can find them easily?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Chandlero

Xyphon22 wrote:

I might pick this up tomorrow, and I was just wondering if all of these special levels I keep hearing about that give you like the Tri-
Force Heroes and Mercedes skins were limited time things that I have missed out on or are they always there? And if they are there, are they labelled somehow so I can find them easily?

Do you mean the event courses? As far as I know you can still play ALL of these event courses. In the course world you will find the "Toad" Button which let you play the event courses.

Edited on by Chandlero

99mushrooms

The dangers of shell jumping 1.5

Just a short single screen challenge while I try to beat and upload the dangers of shell jumping 2.

1DA2-0000-011D-CBFD

Edited on by 99mushrooms

Mario vs the corndog farmers 1
BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

Laying pipe for princess peach 2
37FD-0000-00F7-B212

The dangers of shell jumping 1
2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

Let me know what you think, I would love feedback and some stars i...

99mushrooms

Just caught up on the thread, I didn't even know there was an update. I will have to check it out tomorrow. I got my capture card today so I will be trying to set that up and play some posted levels this weakend.

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

99mushrooms

I just watched the update video, the world record clear time is pretty cool.

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

LzWinky

Yippie!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Freeon-Leon

@Chandlero: I promise to keep making more levels this month! I can't dissapoint my fans, right?

Now that I think of it, it'd be nice to know who's following you. I hope Nintendo gets to it eventually.

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

99mushrooms

It would be nice to get notifications of new levels from people you are following also

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

99mushrooms

Chandlero wrote:

In my opinion it is very sad that we are getting very few new levels here at the moment. I know, everybody is busy buying presents, cleaning her flat and playing Xenoblade. However, I still have a lot of fun at Mario Maker, on both term, creating as playing new levels.
Therefore I quickly finished a level for everyone who is also waiting for new stuff

I guess, I will update the level with a lot of other ideas I still have in mind, next week. However, today I didn't have the time to concretise any ideas and therefore the level is quite short at the moment. I hope you can enjoy it nevertheless.

A very easy but fun level. It should do good as far as getting Stars.

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

99mushrooms

I might not be posting a lot of new levels, especially since I'm planning on doing more playing than creating now that I have the capture card but I know most people here havn't played a majority of my levles. I havn't even posted them all. I will post codes when I get a chance.

Edited on by 99mushrooms

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

99mushrooms

JCnator wrote:

How is that telling what enemies the giant Stiletto can defeat considered as spoiler material? Apparently, someone in Miiverse thinks that way, yet is perfectly fine with the rest of the information about the shoes. Here's the entire Miiverse discussion for more context.

I don't quite have a clue on why this one in particular is worthy of spoiler, but I'm well aware that revealing important plot points and providing advice that'll guarantee you a win are indeed spoiler, which some people might not necessairly want to see them. It's simply that there is a very fine line between not-spoiler and spoiler territory, which isn't exactly easy to figure out at times when users could interpret spoilers very loosely, especially in Miiverse.

The thing is, there are levels that rely on defeating certain enemies with a giant Stiletto for completion and many people haven't figured out they could, so they can't appreciate said level because they couldn't beat it for the very reason. Does "spoiling" about that bit of information about the giant Stiletto shoes really ruin that much of enjoyment, or is it most likely the fault of the reporting Miiverse user? I'd like to shed some light about how spoilery that information really is.

Debatable spoiler aside, here's a shameless attempt on getting one of my levels a well-deserved exposure, open for constructive criticism. This one shouldn't be too much of a challenge for anyone who at least master the very rudiments of a platforming game and properly understand the concept of staying and jumping out of the fast snake block whenever needed, unless they take on the alternate routes.

Very nice. I can tell you put time into making it look good which is really important. I gave it a star.

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

99mushrooms

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Here's another stage I made... I really need to get my complete set of tools!

Not so difficult, but I warn you: this stage is quick to punish. Take it slow and steady!

Not bad for one of your first levles, it could use s little polishing to make it look nicer but gameplay is solid. There is one above screen thwamp that you can't see until it is to late (I hate that) but that's my only complaint. It does look like I missed a lot of your level that's below in the course picture, I explored right at the beginning and died so after that I stayed on top. It's not a problem but if you want people to explore since you probably put some time into making it I would suggest doing something in the beginning so we don't die if we fall down that first gap.

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

99mushrooms

One of my earlier levels that I just uploaded. It is a remake of the first floor, well, and fire room from milons secret castle. I first made it as close to the game as possible but had to change stuff because it just didn't work. I still tried to keep most of the secrets hidden in the same spots though. This is a level that I have been constantly tweeking and am never happy with, so feedback would be appreciated especially if you are a fan of milons secret castle.

Edited on by 99mushrooms

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

Chandlero

@Freeon-Leon: Yes, that would be a good thing! Knowing how many followers you have, could motivate you for new levels

@99mushrooms: Thanks for playing. Of course, I didn't make the level for earning stars since I will never reach my upload limit. However, I wanted to make an easy level for a change since I played to many hard levels in last weeks

99mushrooms

After I finish my next shell jumping course I'm going to work on a speed run course since the new update will show the record time that courses are beaten in. Speed runs are my second favorite after perfectly timed jump courses but I really havn't played any on mario maker that where Good for speed runs. Hopefully this new feature will encourage people to start designing levels with speed runs in mind.

Edited on by 99mushrooms

BA83-0000-0111-DBEF

37FD-0000-00F7-B212

2D18-0000-0101-C59F

Sky high
752F-0000-0055-28B4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.