Forums

Topic: Demand Final Fantasy XV on the Wii U

Posts 541 to 560 of 835

LzWinky

Oragami wrote:

I was just makin' a little joke/observation. Final Fantasy is far and away their main export, but they still do other things.

Oh right, I forgot the following:

1. Final Fantasy + Disney
2. Final Fantasy Spin offs galore
3. Final Fantasy for mobile the sequels: give us more money for even less game
4. Publish "big AAA" game and call it a failure for not selling 5 million copies

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CaviarMeths

Kaze_Memaryu wrote:

Now that's mostly useless and has nothing to do with the quality of online services. Many of those things only serve to compete with PC's (something consoles REALLY shouldn't), or to dumb down gaming experiences with artificial content and useless features.

Achievements are completely stupid, since they never affect gameplay quality or user experience, and those who want achievements because their games would be boring without them are just cheap. Without them, some communities would be far more enjoyable (especially FPS and Fighting games).
Media features have nothing to do with gaming, and surrendering to the idiotic masses by supporting it would be pointless. Game consoles should be about gaming, not about watching movies or stuff like that. Use a PC for that, or a TV and DVD/BluRay player.
Cross-game voice chat is grossly overrated. There's no point to it other than (once again) appealing to people who love gimmicks - and gimmick-lovers don't know what actually enhances gaming. Use your phone, or the WiiU Speak program.

Universal accounts, on the other hand, start to become aneccessity since Nintendo is pushing game downloads intensively. However, we should give them time to prepare an absolutely secure system, which I'm pretty sure they're working on. But we can't expect it right now. A rushed account system would result in a second Sony Hack disaster.

What a sad, pointlessly hostile post this is. There isn't even really any point in arguing against it, because apparently everyone who doesn't value the same things that you do is an idiot.

Seek help.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Oragami

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

I was just makin' a little joke/observation. Final Fantasy is far and away their main export, but they still do other things.

4. Publish "big AAA" game and call it a failure for not selling 5 million copies

Oh, they have enough other things.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

LzWinky

Oragami wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

List something that I didn't

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CaviarMeths

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Dragon Quest.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

CanisWolfred

Not to mention they've largely been a publisher for the past 10 years, but I guess it's somehow sensible to judge it by the output of only one of its several studios. Yup, because Eidos, Taito, IO, Crystal Dynamics, and it's 3 other studios don't count. Nor do any of the ones it's published around the world from studios that they don't own, like Level 5 and Silicon Knights.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SCRAPPER392

Sqaure Enix just needs to make a modern Bubble Bobble, probably.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kkslider5552000

this thread was a failure the moment he wasn't talking about Persona 4 and/or 5 obviously

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

this thread was a failure the moment he wasn't talking about Persona 4 and/or 5 obviously

I sent you a friend request via Wii U's Miiverse!!! Answer it!!!! Lol

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Oragami

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Oragami wrote:

The Tales of Bearsworth Manor
Densha de Go! Tokubetsu-hen: Fukkatsu Shouwa no Yamatesen
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Mario Sports Mix
Diffusion Million Arthur
Dragon Quest X
The 3rd Birthday

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Oragami

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Ya sure about that?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

GunstarHero234

Very immaturely pointless topic i'm surprised the mods didn't close this thread yet but the reality of this is Final Fantasy XV isn't coming to the Wii U just like the same for Bayonetta 2 isn't coming to the other platforms and that's fact so anyone on here with this pointless complaining about this game isn't coming to the Wii U. Simply save up your money and buy either an XB1 or PS4 if you want to play it so badly or just move on and wait for X or Shin Megumi Tensei X Fire Emblem if you so "Thirsty" over RPG's for your platform.

Edited on by GunstarHero234

GunstarHero234

DefHalan

GunstarHero234 wrote:

Very immaturely pointless topic i'm surprised the mods didn't close this thread yet but the reality of this is Final Fantasy XV isn't coming to the Wii U just like the same for Bayonetta 2 isn't coming to the other platforms and that's fact so anyone on here with this pointless complaining about this game isn't coming to the Wii U. Simply save up your money and buy either an XB1 or PS4 if you want to play it so badly or just move on and wait for X or Shin Megumi Tensei X Fire Emblem if you so "Thirsty" over RPG's for your platform.

So Microsoft and Sony are publishing it and it wouldn't exists if it wasn't for them publishing it?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

GunstarHero234

DefHalan wrote:

GunstarHero234 wrote:

So Microsoft and Sony are publishing it and it wouldn't exists if it wasn't for them publishing it?

The only real reason why Nintendo even publish Bayonetta 2 because they wanted to show the core gamers that the Wii U wasn't just a family friendly system and wanted to cater to them for their new platform with 3rd Parties on board which was a contradiction.

But my point is this article why complain about this game because it isn't coming to your platform which like I said "Bayonetta 2 ISN'T coming to the other consoles" which you had Bayonetta fans having an internet meltdown and guess what this community was eating it up and stating you have to buy a Wii U. Now with FFXV not coming to the Wii U this same community calls it's unfair, hate on SE, hate on the FF series immaturely and stating that "X is way better anyways", hate on everything 3rd Parties that isn't on Nintendo systems, and start BS petitions which hardly don't work but won't do the same and buy the other platforms for the title sigh...... So to end my comment because i'm not getting caught in the whirlwind of this irrelevant thread sadly people FFXV isn't coming to the Wii U.

Edited on by GunstarHero234

GunstarHero234

DefHalan

@GunstarHero234
Ok that is a better explanation than before. But I do understand why people complain a certain game they want isn't coming to the system they want it to but it comes to two others. I don't want to spend $500 just to play another game. Also buying any 3rd Party game on other platforms shows 3rd Party they don't need to support Wii U to get you as a customer (messed up, I know but it is the truth). I kinda miss the days where majority of games was exclusive to a platform, then owning multiple platforms was important... I guess that is why I own Nintendo and PC, the two(or three) platforms that get the most exclusives

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Oragami

GunstarHero234 wrote:

Why would the mods close this thread? Nobody has done anything wrong. And I don't want to pay $500 to play a game. And remember when Resident Evil 2 was a PlayStation exclusive? Did that work out? No. Your argument is basically saying, "Since it isn't announced for the Wii U, it can never happen," and that's not a valid argument.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

rallydefault

Remember when Final Fantasy was absolutely, positively, NEVER going to be on Xbox? Yea, I remember that. Still holds true.

rallydefault

CanisWolfred

Oragami wrote:

GunstarHero234 wrote:

Why would the mods close this thread? Nobody has done anything wrong. And I don't want to pay $500 to play a game. And remember when Resident Evil 2 was a PlayStation exclusive? Did that work out? No. Your argument is basically saying, "Since it isn't announced for the Wii U, it can never happen," and that's not a valid argument.

Except Resident Evil 2 was sort of a bizarre case, where they dumped way too much money into a port on a console where they never would've made that much money back. Which as we've covered is basically what you're asking Square-Enix to do. Except Square-Enix doesn't have a history of porting all the games to all the consoles the way Capcom does (Seriously, I can't think of any game they ever made that didn't get a port), nor are they in a position to make that kind of stupid mistake.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Oragami

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oragami wrote:

GunstarHero234 wrote:

Except Resident Evil 2 was sort of a bizarre case, where they dumped way too much money into a port on a console where they never would've made that much money back. Which as we've covered is basically what you're asking Square-Enix to do. Except Square-Enix doesn't have a history of porting all the games to all the consoles the way Capcom does (Seriously, I can't think of any game they ever made that didn't get a port), nor are they in a position to make that kind of stupid mistake.

Capcom only ported 2-3 games to the N64: Mega Man 64, Resident Evil 2, and possibly Magical Tetris Challenge (I'm not sure if that was a port or co-developed on PlayStation and N64). And part of the reason Resident Evil 2 on the N64 didn't make much money was because it was released very late in the console's lifespan, while the Wii U is still fairly young. And Square used to do a lot of porting, so I assume Square-Enix could quickly re-learn.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

Aviator

Oragami wrote:

I assume Square-Enix could quickly re-learn.

Assuming makes an a** out of you and me.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.