Forums

Topic: A new challenger has appeared... PS4 (reveal writeup)

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

SCRAPPER392

@Scollurio
The PS4 only has specs one gen ahead. It would only be considered several if this would have come out last gen. Lets not forget the actual timeline of how these improvements are playing out. I expect Xbox to be better, and I'm not gonna buy a PS4 if Xbox is better at the same price.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

CanisWolfred

itsanandito wrote:

It's interesting but until Ratchet & Clank is on it I can wait.

Even with R&C I can wait. I have the whole series on PS3 except for the Full Frontal. That'll keep me busy for quite some time.

Now a new Jak & Daxter...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Happy_Mask

Now to wait 5+ years to get one at a reasonable price, used.
'specially because nothing besides MGS interests me in the slightest.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

itsanandito

CanisWolfred wrote:

itsanandito wrote:

It's interesting but until Ratchet & Clank is on it I can wait.

Even with R&C I can wait. I have the whole series on PS3 except for the Full Frontal. That'll keep me busy for quite some time.

Now a new Jak & Daxter...

That too! The HD collection wasn't enough for me! I need to hear Daxter's witty jokes!

itsanandito

Scollurio

SCAR392 wrote:

@Scollurio
The PS4 only has specs one gen ahead. It would only be considered several if this would have come out last gen. Lets not forget the actual timeline of how these improvements are playing out. I expect Xbox to be better, and I'm not gonna buy a PS4 if Xbox is better at the same price.

Misunderstanding! I was not talking about the console as a whole only the pc-off-the-mill gpu chipsets WiiU and PS4 graphics are based on!
I honestly don't want a ps4 nor an Xbox (have a 360) until I see a change in game making!

I want coop games, clever adventures, innovative ideas for multiplayer, I don't mind if they are in sd, hd, or ultra hd!
So far Wii U looks best for such experiences! And I still have my PC that is just a 250 euro graphics card away from surpassing the Ps4 in every graphical way!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

CrimsonFire

The only thing i liked about the presentation was Watch Dogs and Knack

I will be buying Watch Dogs on Wii U

I will buy the PS4 but not at launch unless they show alot more games at e3

Scollurio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Now to wait 5+ years to get one at a reasonable price, used.
'specially because nothing besides MGS interests me in the slightest.

There was no exclusive MGS announced was there?

Nope! Actually nothing was announced that impressed me besides looking good! Maybe that car game for its features..

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

Scollurio

I'm more excited about tomorrow's (today already) 3ds eshop demos!

#supportindies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.