Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 81 to 100 of 105

Bankai

Ni No Kuni, Mugen Souls, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7, Atelier Meruru, Dead or Alive 5, Legasista, Way of the Samurai 4, Nobunaga's Ambition, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Atelier Totori, Atelier Rorona, Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Hyperdimension Neptunia MK 2.

That's a list just off the top of my head - with gout even checking my own game collection or the list of games I haven't got.

Ni no Kuni is a different (exclusive) game on PS3.

Oh, there's also White Knight Chronicles and its sequel. Forgot that one.

Edited on by Bankai

kkslider5552000

MadAussieBloke wrote:

If I wanted to play an interactive movie I would just walk out the front door and start doing stuff.

I like how I automatically read this in an old person voice.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

moomoo

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

If I wanted to play an interactive movie I would just walk out the front door and start doing stuff.

I like how I automatically read this in an old person voice.

Huh, I thought I was the only one who did that. It makes all of his posts way more entertaining.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Hokori

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I will say that I HAVE gone outside with a cardboard box and hid under it before, I loved the people's reactions
Also schools a great place to cosplay

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Auracle

Bankai wrote:

That's a list just off the top of my head - with gout

You've got gout on the top of your head? Well, that certainly sounds painful.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Hokori

@wrath yeah auto correct is my least favorite part of my iPad, ecpecially if I'm typing a word in Japanese :

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

MAB

Bankai wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I tried doing that, but the rare item drops are more common in video games. You have no idea how hard it is to get a +5 Adamantine Sword from random encounters with pedestrians.

Whatever happened to getting a +69 score achievement from a member of the opposite sex... I don't know how the world will survive with these young whippersnappers these days.

MAB

Bankai

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Bankai wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I tried doing that, but the rare item drops are more common in video games. You have no idea how hard it is to get a +5 Adamantine Sword from random encounters with pedestrians.

Whatever happened to getting a +69 score achievement from a member of the opposite sex... I don't know how the world will survive with these young whippersnappers these days.

This is Australia. Games with that feature get banned remember.

Chomposaur

Very disappointing ... Pikmin 3, battlefield 4 and aliens Colonal marines and game and wario for me ... Sigh

• Rumor has it that GTA5 is coming but im not to sure on that one *

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

SheldonRandoms

There's a game called injustice: gods among us that my sister plans on getting for the Wii U, but the Wii U version has no preorder bonus at Gamestop, maybe they'll announce it later on, if anybody knows, then tell me, the only reason i'm saying this is because i'll be playing that game alot to, I'm the fighting game person in the house and she's the DC/Batman person

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Hokori

Bankai wrote:

Do I want to know why I've suddenly become Wrath?

Well your user name is anger and my user name is pride so I figured giving you wrath works, and you'd like wrath better then envy or sloth or lust or gluttony really pride and wrath are the only 2 good ones

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Bankai

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Do I want to know why I've suddenly become Wrath?

Well your user name is anger and my user name is pride so I figured giving you wrath works, and you'd like wrath better then envy or sloth or lust or gluttony really pride and wrath are the only 2 good ones

Bankai has two meanings:

The common day word 'bankai' means approximately 'refresh' or 'restore'
The Bankai from Bleach (where my username comes from) means 'final release'

Neither has anything to do with wrath, hence my confusion.

On a related note, wrath and pride are as bad as gluttony and sloth. They're from the Seven Deadly Sins, and not the Five Bad And Two Cool Sins.

So you need to brush up on both your Japanese and Theology

Bankai

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There's a game called injustice: gods among us that my sister plans on getting for the Wii U, but the Wii U version has no preorder bonus at Gamestop, maybe they'll announce it later on, if anybody knows, then tell me, the only reason i'm saying this is because i'll be playing that game alot to, I'm the fighting game person in the house and she's the DC/Batman person

I've played it some, and just be aware that it's essentially Mortal Kombat, and so the fighting style in the game is very much love-or-hate.

Really awesome use of license aside, it's no Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur or Tekken.

Hokori

Weird... My resources lied to me !!!! Darn iPad.... It said Anger, anger I tells you!... Well ok thanks Waltz
Also the reason I thought it to be true was since you went with a Knight to go along with my Knight last time, maybe you did in fact go with a sin to go with my sin, made a lot of sense to me... I feel sad now

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

LzWinky

WaltzElf is always wrath no matter what pseudonym he uses

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.