Wii U Forum

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Showing 81 to 100 of 112

AuthorMessage

Bankai

81. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@MAB I still wanna try MGS4, RE5 and 6, FF XIII series, but yeah that's about it

...you can skip PS3 then... /controversy

(really those games and not like...Uncharted? Journey? ....ok...)

It's funny that the guy that goes all KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII over everything Japan-related would pretend that the PS3 hasn't got the lion's share of Japanese games not made by Nintendo.

You keep that stubborn resistance to enjoying anything that Nintendo hasn't made, Otaku-fellow.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

82. Posted:

You! I never said PS3 didn't have any games so don't you dare put words into my mouth! I actually want a PS3, but would rather spend my $$$ on moving to Japan, but if those games I want actually come to a Nintendo system I'm going to pick it up ASAP!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

MAB

83. Posted:

Those games are old news now and nothing to write home about ;) we want more next please.

MAB

AuthorMessage

Hokori

84. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Those games are old news now and nothing to write home about ;) we want more next please.

:D yeah I still want them, I just hate how wrath calls me stupid, oh well at least Miiverse gives me hope with something amazing that happened the other day :)
Also I remembered another game I want Darkk Souls.. So sorry wrath if I FORGET some PS3 games I might want

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Bankai

85. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

You! I never said PS3 didn't have any games so don't you dare put words into my mouth! I actually want a PS3, but would rather spend my $$$ on moving to Japan, but if those games I want actually come to a Nintendo system I'm going to pick it up ASAP!

You apparently want a PS3 for three game series'. Series' that are good, but nothing more than a tip of the iceberg with Japanese games on the PS3. Furthermore the three series that you're interested in on the PS3 are some of the most western, least Japanese games developed in Japan in recent times.

You apparently either don't know just how many great Japanese games are on the PS3, or you don't actually like Japanese games as much as you say. This is your words, not mine.

Edit: Dark Souls makes it four. Still missing Ni No Kuni, Mugen Souls, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7, Atelier Meruru, Dead or Alive 5, Legasista, Way of the Samurai 4... And most of those are PS3 exclusives, and that's barely the start of the list I could generate.

Edited on by Bankai

AuthorMessage

Hokori

86. Posted:

So what other Japanese games are on PS3? 3D dot game heroes? Also IIRC RE 5 and 6 even though western like, did better in Japan
I'll admit idk EVERY Japanese game on PS3
Ok remembered MH P3rd, and I think there's a Persona/SMT game
Ni no Kuni I think I'll pick up on DS
I haven't tried a warriors game (yet) I will some day :) I'm seriously not trying to get on you bad side, but sometimes you come off as mean, you'd like me if you talked to me without that wrath :D I promise

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

MAB

87. Posted:

If I wanted to play an interactive movie I would just walk out the front door and start doing stuff.

MAB

AuthorMessage

Bankai

88. Posted:

Ni No Kuni, Mugen Souls, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7, Atelier Meruru, Dead or Alive 5, Legasista, Way of the Samurai 4, Nobunaga's Ambition, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Atelier Totori, Atelier Rorona, Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Hyperdimension Neptunia MK 2.

That's a list just off the top of my head - with gout even checking my own game collection or the list of games I haven't got.

Ni no Kuni is a different (exclusive) game on PS3.

Oh, there's also White Knight Chronicles and its sequel. Forgot that one.

Edited on by Bankai

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

89. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

If I wanted to play an interactive movie I would just walk out the front door and start doing stuff.

I like how I automatically read this in an old person voice.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

moomoo

90. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I like how I automatically read this in an old person voice.

Huh, I thought I was the only one who did that. It makes all of his posts way more entertaining.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Hokori

91. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I will say that I HAVE gone outside with a cardboard box and hid under it before, I loved the people's reactions :D
Also schools a great place to cosplay

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

92. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

That's a list just off the top of my head - with gout

You've got gout on the top of your head? Well, that certainly sounds painful.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Bankai

93. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I tried doing that, but the rare item drops are more common in video games. You have no idea how hard it is to get a +5 Adamantine Sword from random encounters with pedestrians.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

94. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Bankai wrote:

That's a list just off the top of my head - with gout

You've got gout on the top of your head? Well, that certainly sounds painful.

I really love my iPad but man that autocorrect can be irritating at times.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

95. Posted:

@wrath yeah auto correct is my least favorite part of my iPad, ecpecially if I'm typing a word in Japanese :

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Bankai

96. Posted:

Do I want to know why I've suddenly become Wrath?

AuthorMessage

MAB

97. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I tried doing that, but the rare item drops are more common in video games. You have no idea how hard it is to get a +5 Adamantine Sword from random encounters with pedestrians.

Whatever happened to getting a +69 score achievement from a member of the opposite sex... I don't know how the world will survive with these young whippersnappers these days.

MAB

AuthorMessage

Bankai

98. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Bankai wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Whatever happened to getting a +69 score achievement from a member of the opposite sex... I don't know how the world will survive with these young whippersnappers these days.

This is Australia. Games with that feature get banned remember.

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

99. Posted:

Rayman Legends and Pikmin 3 are at the top of my list. I might look into some of the other releases as well.

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Chomposaur

100. Posted:

Very disappointing ... Pikmin 3, battlefield 4 and aliens Colonal marines and game and wario for me ... Sigh

• Rumor has it that GTA5 is coming but im not to sure on that one *

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306