Wii U Forum

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Showing 101 to 112 of 112

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

101. Posted:

There's a game called injustice: gods among us that my sister plans on getting for the Wii U, but the Wii U version has no preorder bonus at Gamestop, maybe they'll announce it later on, if anybody knows, then tell me, the only reason i'm saying this is because i'll be playing that game alot to, I'm the fighting game person in the house and she's the DC/Batman person

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Hokori

102. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Do I want to know why I've suddenly become Wrath?

Well your user name is anger and my user name is pride so I figured giving you wrath works, and you'd like wrath better then envy :D or sloth or lust or gluttony really pride and wrath are the only 2 good ones

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Bankai

103. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Do I want to know why I've suddenly become Wrath?

Well your user name is anger and my user name is pride so I figured giving you wrath works, and you'd like wrath better then envy :D or sloth or lust or gluttony really pride and wrath are the only 2 good ones

Bankai has two meanings:

The common day word 'bankai' means approximately 'refresh' or 'restore'
The Bankai from Bleach (where my username comes from) means 'final release'

Neither has anything to do with wrath, hence my confusion.

On a related note, wrath and pride are as bad as gluttony and sloth. They're from the Seven Deadly Sins, and not the Five Bad And Two Cool Sins.

So you need to brush up on both your Japanese and Theology :P

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Bankai

104. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There's a game called injustice: gods among us that my sister plans on getting for the Wii U, but the Wii U version has no preorder bonus at Gamestop, maybe they'll announce it later on, if anybody knows, then tell me, the only reason i'm saying this is because i'll be playing that game alot to, I'm the fighting game person in the house and she's the DC/Batman person

I've played it some, and just be aware that it's essentially Mortal Kombat, and so the fighting style in the game is very much love-or-hate.

Really awesome use of license aside, it's no Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur or Tekken.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

105. Posted:

Weird... My resources lied to me !!!! Darn iPad.... It said Anger, anger I tells you!... Well ok thanks Waltz :)
Also the reason I thought it to be true was since you went with a Knight to go along with my Knight last time, maybe you did in fact go with a sin to go with my sin, made a lot of sense to me... I feel sad now :(

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

106. Posted:

WaltzElf is always wrath no matter what pseudonym he uses ;)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Bankai

107. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WaltzElf is always wrath no matter what pseudonym he uses ;)

You know me too well <3

AuthorMessage

Hokori

108. Posted:

:D nice but hey it's all good, sorry for the confusion. ^.^
Also prides a good thing for me, doesn't make me all sad and mopey, unless you like me mopey?

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

BandG

109. Posted:

i am more excited for pikmin 3 than any game ever. I dont know if there will be too many great wii u games next year, but they will announce some. I think they will show a trailer for smash bros, announce the next game in the 64/sunshine/galaxy series, maby announce zelda, and definitely announce retros new game

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

harman-smith

110. Posted:

I wanna see some GameCube HD reissues like the capcom four, geist(does anyone else remember this?), metroid 1 and 2, mario sunshine, eternal darkness

Godfather 2 dissapointed me so much I sold my ps3
Who told insomniac they could make games?
Haze really wasn't that bad

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

111. Posted:

Pikmin 3 is undoubtedly my most anticipated game of the year, with Fire Emblem: Awakening the only other one remotely close. The only thing that could trounce that is Smash Bros. and we all know that won't come about till middle/late next year if we're lucky.

In other news, I'm secretly hoping this E3 will return to the dazzling showcase that was 2010, but as I said, secretly hoping. Don't want to get hype built up only for it to be for naught now don't we. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Emaan

112. Posted:

I'm looking forward to Pikmin 3 the most, despite me not ever playing a game in the series. :p

Game & Wario also has my attention. Along with Rayman Legends and The Wonderful 101.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann