Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

Hokori

nice but hey it's all good, sorry for the confusion. ^.^
Also prides a good thing for me, doesn't make me all sad and mopey, unless you like me mopey?

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

BandG

i am more excited for pikmin 3 than any game ever. I dont know if there will be too many great wii u games next year, but they will announce some. I think they will show a trailer for smash bros, announce the next game in the 64/sunshine/galaxy series, maby announce zelda, and definitely announce retros new game

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

harman-smith

I wanna see some GameCube HD reissues like the capcom four, geist(does anyone else remember this?), metroid 1 and 2, mario sunshine, eternal darkness

Godfather 2 dissapointed me so much I sold my ps3
Who told insomniac they could make games?
Haze really wasn't that bad

Snagrio

Pikmin 3 is undoubtedly my most anticipated game of the year, with Fire Emblem: Awakening the only other one remotely close. The only thing that could trounce that is Smash Bros. and we all know that won't come about till middle/late next year if we're lucky.

In other news, I'm secretly hoping this E3 will return to the dazzling showcase that was 2010, but as I said, secretly hoping. Don't want to get hype built up only for it to be for naught now don't we.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

I'm looking forward to Pikmin 3 the most, despite me not ever playing a game in the series.

Game & Wario also has my attention. Along with Rayman Legends and The Wonderful 101.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.