Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 61 to 80 of 105

Schprocket

Knux wrote:

Wii U was doomed from the beginning because it's a Nintendo console, and we all know that the last decent Nintendo console was the Nintendo 64.

Knux!!! I thought you had yourself put down at the end of the Mayan Millenium... why didn't you???

Ah well, no lame excuses about the end of the world stopping you buying a Wii U.
Time to put yer money where yer mouth is and enlighten everyone with your Pachter-like insight into fail by actually using the machine and articulating what you don't like..

Edited on by Schprocket

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

MAB

That game won't be awesome.

MAB

Drawdler

moomoo wrote:

@Brando67854321 You know, when you've got after every single sentence, it's pretty hard to take you seriously when you say you aren't a troll.

OBJECTION!

Brando67854321 wrote:

NO! IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's their worst console (minus the virtual boy) with the worst 1st party games, even worse than the n64 1st party games & THAT says alot!

NOBODY SHALL TOUCH THAT SENTENCE! hisssssssssses

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

MAB

Of course there isn't any games for you guys... Nintendo and 3rd parties haven't released any of your favourite casual mini game compilations yet. Just be patient and they shall deliver.

MAB

Hokori

@Wrath I thought you said you had a WiiU in another thread.... Hmmmm?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

MAB

Yeah I have noticed that too in some of those hate threads with different users... Contradiction will not make me buy a PS360 it only makes you look stupid.

MAB

Hokori

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Yeah I have noticed that too in some of those hate threads with different users... Contradiction will not make me buy a PS360 it only makes you look stupid.

yeah I wanna PS3 for some great games, but none of them are ones that'll stay exclusive forever, and if they are as good as people say, then it'll be worth whatever I wait

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

kkslider5552000

Bankai wrote:

Given that I will only be buying Wii U games that I can't get on the PS3, and given my taste in games (strategy and RPG, with a side dose of JRPG), there's what, one Wii U game I will be interested in in 2013?

Be open minded.

That's my next response when I say Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. I think Pikmin is something you would enjoy, with some of 2's sense of humor in the logbooks and the fact that it's most likely about aliens crashing on Earth long after we are all dead and other amusing stuff. And that while not as good as LKS, the gameplay is comparable. I'm assuming you haven't played Pikmin for some reason.

That Two Brothers game seems to have some action rpg/Zelda influence (they even said some Mass Effect influence and other modern games of the like). Monster Hunter? The version of Dragon Quest X that won't be abandoned ASAP because it's on a system that's been irrelevant for almost all of the past 2 years? Granted, you have some justification to being annoyed, unlike people who went into a console in 2012 and was SHOCKED at its flaws that even I could have told you about.

also while it's also on PC, if you haven't gotten it, you need to get Little Inferno.

...why would you not be able to get some PS3 games?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MAB

I had a second hand PS3 but now the pawnbroker owns it. basically it had no killer apps and still doesn't to this day. Kart racing/smash bros clones and magic wand games aren't gonna make me run out and buy another second hand system again

MAB

Hokori

@MAB I still wanna try MGS4, RE5 and 6, FF XIII series, but yeah that's about it

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

kkslider5552000

Hokori wrote:

@MAB I still wanna try MGS4, RE5 and 6, FF XIII series, but yeah that's about it

...you can skip PS3 then... /controversy

(really those games and not like...Uncharted? Journey? ....ok...)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Given that I will only be buying Wii U games that I can't get on the PS3, and given my taste in games (strategy and RPG, with a side dose of JRPG), there's what, one Wii U game I will be interested in in 2013?

Be open minded.

That's my next response when I say Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. I think Pikmin is something you would enjoy, with some of 2's sense of humor in the logbooks and the fact that it's most likely about aliens crashing on Earth long after we are all dead and other amusing stuff. And that while not as good as LKS, the gameplay is comparable. I'm assuming you haven't played Pikmin for some reason.

That Two Brothers game seems to have some action rpg/Zelda influence (they even said some Mass Effect influence and other modern games of the like). Monster Hunter? The version of Dragon Quest X that won't be abandoned ASAP because it's on a system that's been irrelevant for almost all of the past 2 years? Granted, you have some justification to being annoyed, unlike people who went into a console in 2012 and was SHOCKED at its flaws that even I could have told you about.

also while it's also on PC, if you haven't gotten it, you need to get Little Inferno.

...why would you not be able to get some PS3 games?

If Pikmin 3 is just like the first two, just prettier, then it's the kind of game that I'll pick up and enjoy, but it's not something that I'm actively looking forward to. As you say, LKS does a similar thing, but better.

I like Monster Hunter in principle, but given I suck at the games for some reason it's hard to get too excited for a game I'll likely never be able to finish. (seriously bad at it. I can't even solo Great Jaggi on the Wii game. I'm comfortable playing Demon's Souls, but Monster Hunter has me hurling my controller at the wall. Go figure).

I've got Little Inferno Interesting little rip at Zynga, that one.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Wii U games released over the next year that I love. I'm not dismissing the lineup by any means, but it is my secondary console, and I really don't see many games on the horizon right now that will appeal to me that I can't just pick up for my PS3 and get trophies for etc.

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Hokori wrote:

...you can skip PS3 then... /controversy

(really those games and not like...Uncharted? Journey? ....ok...)

It's funny that the guy that goes all KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII over everything Japan-related would pretend that the PS3 hasn't got the lion's share of Japanese games not made by Nintendo.

You keep that stubborn resistance to enjoying anything that Nintendo hasn't made, Otaku-fellow.

Hokori

You! I never said PS3 didn't have any games so don't you dare put words into my mouth! I actually want a PS3, but would rather spend my $$$ on moving to Japan, but if those games I want actually come to a Nintendo system I'm going to pick it up ASAP!

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

MAB

Those games are old news now and nothing to write home about we want more next please.

MAB

Hokori

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Those games are old news now and nothing to write home about we want more next please.

yeah I still want them, I just hate how wrath calls me stupid, oh well at least Miiverse gives me hope with something amazing that happened the other day
Also I remembered another game I want Darkk Souls.. So sorry wrath if I FORGET some PS3 games I might want

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

Bankai

Hokori wrote:

You! I never said PS3 didn't have any games so don't you dare put words into my mouth! I actually want a PS3, but would rather spend my $$$ on moving to Japan, but if those games I want actually come to a Nintendo system I'm going to pick it up ASAP!

You apparently want a PS3 for three game series'. Series' that are good, but nothing more than a tip of the iceberg with Japanese games on the PS3. Furthermore the three series that you're interested in on the PS3 are some of the most western, least Japanese games developed in Japan in recent times.

You apparently either don't know just how many great Japanese games are on the PS3, or you don't actually like Japanese games as much as you say. This is your words, not mine.

Edit: Dark Souls makes it four. Still missing Ni No Kuni, Mugen Souls, Record of Agarest War Zero, Dynasty Warriors 7, Atelier Meruru, Dead or Alive 5, Legasista, Way of the Samurai 4... And most of those are PS3 exclusives, and that's barely the start of the list I could generate.

Edited on by Bankai

Hokori

So what other Japanese games are on PS3? 3D dot game heroes? Also IIRC RE 5 and 6 even though western like, did better in Japan
I'll admit idk EVERY Japanese game on PS3
Ok remembered MH P3rd, and I think there's a Persona/SMT game
Ni no Kuni I think I'll pick up on DS
I haven't tried a warriors game (yet) I will some day I'm seriously not trying to get on you bad side, but sometimes you come off as mean, you'd like me if you talked to me without that wrath I promise

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

MAB

If I wanted to play an interactive movie I would just walk out the front door and start doing stuff.

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.