Forums

Topic: 2013 Wii U Games

Posts 61 to 80 of 112

Magi

Since a bunch of us are tossing in our (only) .01 cent I may as well too:

I bought the only two games for the WiiU that piqued my interested at launch: Mario and ZombiU. There is literally NOTHING on the list of upcoming games that I am interested in purchasing. Aliens Colonial Marines is all up my alley and around the corner, but I'll be purchasing it for the Xbox (unless there are some AMAZINGLY STUNINGLY AWESOME things being done with the WiiU's controller).

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

beat

not really for the wii u but i sure wish it was, walking dead by telltale! XD i bet it'll be great for the wii u.^_^ you can choose decisions from the gamepad, play from the gamepad and do some other puzzles and stuff! i just know that it'll be awesome. now can anyone tell me where telltale is so i can beg them in a pathetic manner?

HEAD-ON!
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 4685-9564-2870

kkslider5552000

Magi wrote:

Since a bunch of us are tossing in our (only) .01 cent I may as well too:

I bought the only two games for the WiiU that piqued my interested at launch: Mario and ZombiU. There is literally NOTHING on the list of upcoming games that I am interested in purchasing

well, ok? If you don't want some Platinum Games...games or a lego GTA or Pikmin, that's...um...unfortunate.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Hokori

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Magi wrote:

Since a bunch of us are tossing in our (only) .01 cent I may as well too:

I bought the only two games for the WiiU that piqued my interested at launch: Mario and ZombiU. There is literally NOTHING on the list of upcoming games that I am interested in purchasing

well, ok? If you don't want some Platinum Games...games or a lego GTA or Pikmin, that's...um...unfortunate.

Exactly I'm even picking up
Lego City Undercover and this is coming from a guy who will only buy games from Japan also I might pick up Batman and ZombiU

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Sean_Aaron

Yeah Walking Dead would be nice. I have a feeling there's more stuff coming than has been announced already, but okay the Wii U is doomed, what was I thinking, blah blah blah...

BLOG, mail: sean@seansworld.scot
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Razalom

Aliens
Monsters Hunter
Lego City
Pikmin

More to come!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

NinFreak

Pikmin 3
Lego City Undercover
Rayman Legends
Project Cars

Those are the games I want the most. But first, I need to get a Wii U.

Edited on by NinFreak

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Schprocket

Knux wrote:

Wii U was doomed from the beginning because it's a Nintendo console, and we all know that the last decent Nintendo console was the Nintendo 64.

Knux!!! I thought you had yourself put down at the end of the Mayan Millenium... why didn't you???

Ah well, no lame excuses about the end of the world stopping you buying a Wii U.
Time to put yer money where yer mouth is and enlighten everyone with your Pachter-like insight into fail by actually using the machine and articulating what you don't like..

Edited on by Schprocket

NOW'S THE TIME ON SPROCKETS WHEN Wii U DANCE!!!

Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

MAB

That game won't be awesome.

MAB

Drawdler

moomoo wrote:

@Brando67854321 You know, when you've got after every single sentence, it's pretty hard to take you seriously when you say you aren't a troll.

OBJECTION!

Brando67854321 wrote:

NO! IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! It's their worst console (minus the virtual boy) with the worst 1st party games, even worse than the n64 1st party games & THAT says alot!

NOBODY SHALL TOUCH THAT SENTENCE! hisssssssssses

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

MAB

Of course there isn't any games for you guys... Nintendo and 3rd parties haven't released any of your favourite casual mini game compilations yet. Just be patient and they shall deliver.

MAB

Hokori

@Wrath I thought you said you had a WiiU in another thread.... Hmmmm?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

MAB

Yeah I have noticed that too in some of those hate threads with different users... Contradiction will not make me buy a PS360 it only makes you look stupid.

MAB

Hokori

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Yeah I have noticed that too in some of those hate threads with different users... Contradiction will not make me buy a PS360 it only makes you look stupid.

yeah I wanna PS3 for some great games, but none of them are ones that'll stay exclusive forever, and if they are as good as people say, then it'll be worth whatever I wait

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

kkslider5552000

Bankai wrote:

Given that I will only be buying Wii U games that I can't get on the PS3, and given my taste in games (strategy and RPG, with a side dose of JRPG), there's what, one Wii U game I will be interested in in 2013?

Be open minded.

That's my next response when I say Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. I think Pikmin is something you would enjoy, with some of 2's sense of humor in the logbooks and the fact that it's most likely about aliens crashing on Earth long after we are all dead and other amusing stuff. And that while not as good as LKS, the gameplay is comparable. I'm assuming you haven't played Pikmin for some reason.

That Two Brothers game seems to have some action rpg/Zelda influence (they even said some Mass Effect influence and other modern games of the like). Monster Hunter? The version of Dragon Quest X that won't be abandoned ASAP because it's on a system that's been irrelevant for almost all of the past 2 years? Granted, you have some justification to being annoyed, unlike people who went into a console in 2012 and was SHOCKED at its flaws that even I could have told you about.

also while it's also on PC, if you haven't gotten it, you need to get Little Inferno.

...why would you not be able to get some PS3 games?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

MAB

I had a second hand PS3 but now the pawnbroker owns it. basically it had no killer apps and still doesn't to this day. Kart racing/smash bros clones and magic wand games aren't gonna make me run out and buy another second hand system again

MAB

Hokori

@MAB I still wanna try MGS4, RE5 and 6, FF XIII series, but yeah that's about it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

kkslider5552000

Hokori wrote:

@MAB I still wanna try MGS4, RE5 and 6, FF XIII series, but yeah that's about it

...you can skip PS3 then... /controversy

(really those games and not like...Uncharted? Journey? ....ok...)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Given that I will only be buying Wii U games that I can't get on the PS3, and given my taste in games (strategy and RPG, with a side dose of JRPG), there's what, one Wii U game I will be interested in in 2013?

Be open minded.

That's my next response when I say Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3. I think Pikmin is something you would enjoy, with some of 2's sense of humor in the logbooks and the fact that it's most likely about aliens crashing on Earth long after we are all dead and other amusing stuff. And that while not as good as LKS, the gameplay is comparable. I'm assuming you haven't played Pikmin for some reason.

That Two Brothers game seems to have some action rpg/Zelda influence (they even said some Mass Effect influence and other modern games of the like). Monster Hunter? The version of Dragon Quest X that won't be abandoned ASAP because it's on a system that's been irrelevant for almost all of the past 2 years? Granted, you have some justification to being annoyed, unlike people who went into a console in 2012 and was SHOCKED at its flaws that even I could have told you about.

also while it's also on PC, if you haven't gotten it, you need to get Little Inferno.

...why would you not be able to get some PS3 games?

If Pikmin 3 is just like the first two, just prettier, then it's the kind of game that I'll pick up and enjoy, but it's not something that I'm actively looking forward to. As you say, LKS does a similar thing, but better.

I like Monster Hunter in principle, but given I suck at the games for some reason it's hard to get too excited for a game I'll likely never be able to finish. (seriously bad at it. I can't even solo Great Jaggi on the Wii game. I'm comfortable playing Demon's Souls, but Monster Hunter has me hurling my controller at the wall. Go figure).

I've got Little Inferno Interesting little rip at Zynga, that one.

I'm sure there will be plenty of Wii U games released over the next year that I love. I'm not dismissing the lineup by any means, but it is my secondary console, and I really don't see many games on the horizon right now that will appeal to me that I can't just pick up for my PS3 and get trophies for etc.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic