Posts 4,961 to 4,978 of 4,978

ogo79

darkswabber wrote:

@ogo79 I care! Tell me more!

bluemage1989 wrote:

Castlevania 2

smart person

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ReaderRagfihs

ogo79 wrote:

bluemage1989 wrote:

Castlevania 2

smart person

I guess so, you have to be smart to play that game. I never had any idea of what to do other than wander around and get lost immediately, so I must not be smart enough.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

bluemage1989 wrote:

Castlevania 2

smart person

This is a correct answer.

@the_shpydar
tis time for you to tell these people of the legendary castlevania 2 story that is legendary. i think about that story a lot.
matter of fact last week.
this story is not for the faint at heart. or pineapple pizza indulgers. i mean frame rate sensitive gamers. same thing whats the difference.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KingMike

@ogo79 I can't be a smart person who buys Castlevania II since I already have it. Should I sell it to fix that problem of already owning it?

KingMike

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

@ogo79 I can't be a smart person who buys Castlevania II since I already have it. Should I sell it to fix that problem of already owning it?

you can buy a second copy and it will make you twice as smart. this effect can be layered

the_shpydar wrote:

Freelance

I bought that portable Target-exclusive Oregon Trail that is no longer Target-exclusive today. It's wicked cool, being able to play it whenever I want. For my first game I put 2012 Splinter and the turtles for a trip of a lifetime....and sadly NONE of them made it to their destination. Man. Raph, Leo and Mikey drowned from three separated river crossings (which made me hate rivers). Donnie just died (probably from that fever he got), and Splinter died from Cholera. He literally spent days trying to trade for an oxen but never got one...so his food rations ran out and he got sick and died.

Man. That was really depressing.

Freelance

darkswabber

I bought spiderman, warcraft 2, xmen mutant academy 2 and duke nukem for ps1 when I was at the vintage and collectors expo in utrecht.

Also as a little non retro bonus I bought 11 psvita games going up from 20 to 31 total physical psvita games.
Dynasty warriors 8
Freedom wars
Persona 4 dancing all night
Odin sphere
Operation babel
Ninja gaiden sigma plus
Ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus
Aegis of earth
Grand kingdom
Criminal girls
Criminal girls 2

darkswabber

Twitter:

Tasuki

Went to a Gaming Expo in town today and picked this up for $10

Untitled

I have always wanted to get some arcade marquees to decorate my game room with and figured this was a good one to start with. I didn't go to arcades much in my youth but I remember that this 7-11 near my best friends house had a SFII Champion Edition cabinet and everytime I would go over to his house, we would spend most of our time there playing it. So I figured it was only fitting that I started my collection with this one.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

goggles789

Just bought Kain the Vampire, from Japan. In the West it’s called Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. It’s the first game in the series, and IMO the best as it retains that nice, dark and gritty aesthetic (similar to Diablo 2.) The later games start to look too cartoony, plus the voice acting in the first game is some of the finest in gaming.

goggles789

WaveBoy

A PSP 3001 with Mega man Powered up...

unfortunately wavedooder over here on coconut island has experienced bad luck like Donald duck once again! The seller accidentally cracked the PSPs screen right before he planned on sending it to me. So now I have MM powered up in all of its delicous Chibi headed blue bomber glory with nothing to play it on. Sniffles wiffles and waffles. 😢

Waveblender is gonna take a stroll and cruise on down to overpriced eBay lane and see what expensive PSP 3001s they have cookalookin. SUP!
😫🙉

I really need to snag a copy of Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins and Dracula Chronicles X as well. I've already VAMPslayed Rondo of blood years ago on the Wii's most radical-esque Virtual console. But to have a remake of it on the go would be Danny daveeto neato. I've smeared through all of the classicvanias, there's nothing left for me to play other than that spiritual 8 bit knock off bloodstained.

@Ryno knows what I'm talking about 😎 He's the only other NintenCritter on here that speaks Wavian'

Edited on by WaveBoy

WaveBoy

darkswabber

@WaveBoy woah dude, that’s totally groovy. I completed Dracula Chronicles X earlier this year and it totally rocked and jammed. Shame about that screen but totally chillex from you to replace the thing yourself, respect man. ✌️

darkswabber

Twitter:

KingMike

At some point I should learn about replacing a PSP screen. Is it easy to do?
My 2000 long ago somehow got (sun damage?) rings burned into the screen. It's still playable but very ugly, and especially noticeable on bright screens (such as when I played FF1, I remember).

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

ReaderRagfihs

A Dreamcast keyboard. I got it only so I could chat when playing online on private servers, but I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of it, it's a legitimately good keyboard. Better than the Gateway keyboard I used with windows 98, at least.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread

darkswabber

Bought some games at a flea market in amsterdam today.
Ever oasis (3ds)
Bayonetta 1 (wiiU)
Steamworld collection (ps4)
X-men origins: wolverine (ps3)
Burnout paradise ultimate box (ps3)
Bulletstorm (ps3)
The godfather 2 (ps3)

Before anyone says this isn’t retro.
Ps3 turns 13 this year, think about that. (Gosh I’m getting old)

darkswabber

Twitter:

KingMike

Cannot believe it is almost 20 years since Sony said they were afraid of PS2s being used to build nukes.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

Cannot believe it is almost 20 years since Sony said they were afraid of PS2s being used to build nukes.

@KingMike
thats fantastic news for someone like me. i have 2 slim ps2s. i only need one...so...

the_shpydar wrote:

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I got K-1 Pocket Grand Prix 2 GBA last Thursday. 🤓
One of the Best Kickboxing games on GBA. 😎

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic