Retro Forum

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Showing 261 to 280 of 286

AuthorMessage

ogo79

261. Posted:

just beat little nemo the dream master for nes. i used to play this one when i was young and had a score to settle with it. thats another game under my belt finished. one of the more harder nes games by a looong shot. i wonder how many people here beat it...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

262. Posted:

@ogo79
I keep meaning to pick that game up. I completely forgot to grab it when i was at the retro shop today. :|

Meanwhile, i guess i'll throw my "recent beaten retro games" here ...
Ys III for SNES - the Genny version is better, but the SNES version is easier. The game's not too hard to begin with, except the final boss ... at least on Genny. The final boss on SNES is almost laughably easy, unless you're drunk (in other words, it wasn't until i was playing it hungover on a Sunday morning that i beat it :D )

Also, Ys V for SNES (translated SuperFami rom-cart). This game is almost too easy; no wonder that they released "Ys V Expert".

And Castlevania III. Beat it with Syfa as companion; going to shoot for a Alucard-playthrough next.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

ogo79

263. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

@ogo79
I keep meaning to pick that game up. I completely forgot to grab it when i was at the retro shop today. :|

Meanwhile, i guess i'll throw my "recent beaten retro games" here ...
Ys III for SNES - the Genny version is better, but the SNES version is easier. The game's not too hard to begin with, except the final boss ... at least on Genny. The final boss on SNES is almost laughably easy, unless you're drunk (in other words, it wasn't until i was playing it hungover on a Sunday morning that i beat it :D )

Also, Ys V for SNES (translated SuperFami rom-cart). This game is almost too easy; no wonder that they released "Ys V Expert".

And Castlevania III. Beat it with Syfa as companion; going to shoot for a Alucard-playthrough next.

yeah nemo is underrated, and tougher than a 2$ steak.
thats how i beat castlevania 3 as well, with sypha. supposedly the "real" ending.
i mean because if you look close you can see trevor fondling sypha like theres no tomorrow with his "whip" sticking out after she reveals he is a she and trevor tells her to cut out the cross dressing BS because thats not how the belmonts get down...
Untitled
not up in here...
"sypha had a bad life, but since meeting trevor she is beginning to feel more comfortable"

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

264. Posted:

I played Castlevania 3 with just Trevor. Killed Alucard but didn't accept (Didn't know what it was going to do and it was on the Wii VC and I didn't want to start again).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

ogo79

265. Posted:

just beat kid klown in night mayor world for nes :*
obscura rareica gamus

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

ogo79

266. Posted:

oh i forgot to add kid klown has some really good music and is a later nes game. figured id share this: not sure who else besides @KingMike probably knows this is based off the famicom version which is mickey mouse 3 dream balloon.

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

267. Posted:

SML2
Ufouria
Mega Man X

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

268. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

just beat kid klown in night mayor world for nes :*
obscura rareica gamus

I remember playing a clown-based game back on the Commodre 64, but i can't frikking remember what it was called. grrrr.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

269. Posted:

@WaveBoy
dude i just found the perfect youtube channel for you. pretty good stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkl8fDdGBINZIhvZrd2BjMw

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

270. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

I just found a better one. ;)

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

271. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

I think Waveboy is more of a 80's dude while I am more of the early 90's type. I will have to check that channel out.

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

272. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

I think Waveboy is more of a 80's dude while I am more of the early 90's type. I will have to check that channel out.

90-93 were definitely happening.

But, for me personally...The fashion, cartoons, commercials, horror movies, introduction of terrible CG movie effects and music(then again, i felt like it went downhill during the beginning of the 90's or even the late 80's.) including the onslaught of manufactured cringe worthy 'pretty boy' BOY bands during the mid(circa 96-99, actually it didn't stop until the early 2000's) to late 90's , including the spice girls, Backstreet boys, NSync, britney spears ect, were terrible times imo....The late 90's were Darker & bland, such a huge massive departure compared to the amazing, highly imagnitive & wonderful early 90's. it was night and day. :P

I'd rather take rollerSkates(70's/80's) over Roller Blades(90's)
Time to boogie! B-)

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

ogo79

273. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Ryno wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

90-93 were definitely happening.

But, for me personally...The fashion, cartoons, commercials, horror movies, introduction of terrible CG movie effects and music(then again, i felt like it went downhill during the beginning of the 90's or even the late 80's.) including the onslaught of manufactured cringe worthy 'pretty boy' BOY bands during the mid(circa 96-99, actually it didn't stop until the early 2000's) to late 90's , including the spice girls, Backstreet boys, NSync, britney spears ect, were terrible times imo....The late 90's were Darker & bland, such a huge massive departure compared to the amazing, highly imagnitive & wonderful early 90's. it was night and day. :P

I'd rather take rollerSkates(70's/80's) over Roller Blades(90's)
Time to boogie! B-)

if i dont have to wear clothes, you can count me in on the roller skating. thats a certified fact

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

ogo79

274. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

thanks for that, i subbed him.

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

275. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

Holy crap, he has a Visitor bop 'em bag. :O
I may have to rob him. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

276. Posted:

Just beat Sonic Advance. Not collecting the emeralds I hate sonic special stages.

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

ogo79

277. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

lol im watching his vids right now

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

278. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@WaveBoy

lol im watching his vids right now

Mad Matt is amazing, i've been keeping up with his old site X-entertainment.com since the earlier 2000's, his new site is DinosaurDracula where he basically covers nostalgic trinkets of the 80's and 90's. Check out his halloween videos, great stuff!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

279. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Mad Matt is amazing, i've been keeping up with his old site X-entertainment.com since the earlier 2000's, his new site is DinosaurDracula where he basically covers nostalgic trinkets of the 80's and 90's. Check out his halloween videos, great stuff!

yeah i already started checking all that out now. i like his show. good stuff
i just seen a lot of his halloween videos too

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

280. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

yeah i already started checking all that out now. i like his show. good stuff
i just seen a lot of his halloween videos too

This one's a classic. "Trash bag bunch!"

Edited on by WaveBoy