Showing 1 to 20 of 146
1. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 06:59 BST
Hey I'm new here but for awhile now , I've made Nintendo Bead Sprite's based on the games:Wario from Wario Land 4 (GBA):Pit from Kid Icarus (NES):Mario from Super Mario RPG (SNES):Bowser from Super Mario RPG (SNES):Custom Sonic (I KNOW IT'S NOT NINTENDO!!! ):Mario in Boot from Super Mario Bros 3 (NES):Custom Kamek:Ickis from AAHHH!!! Real Monsters (SNES):Custom Mario in Frog Suit (My Worst Sprite EVER!):First Sprite I've ever made:Mario in Frog Suit from Super Mario Bros 3 (NES):Megaman from ???:
How do you guys like em? If you wanna request something for me to make post here and we'll work something out or if you wanna buy any of these post here. Thanks .
Edited on Mon 17th May, 2010 @ 04:06 by WAM
2. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 09:58 BST
...I like your custom Frog Suit Mario the best out of everything.
3. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 16:38 BST
I personally like the Bowser one.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
4. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 16:41 BST
Wario is crazy good. So is the Bowser one.
5. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 16:41 BST
Nice job. Yeah, Bowser is definitely the most impressive. I didn't even know those ironable beads were still around. I remember them being pretty big when I was little.
Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)PSN: MisterMumbles82
6. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 16:41 BST
Wow, Wario still looks good, even in bead form!
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
7. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 17:00 BST
I like Bowser one best.
8. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 17:09 BST
Good jam, WAM.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightlyMy Backloggery | StarBlogR.I.P. James HornerMassive retro ga...
9. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 17:09 BST
Those are really cool.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
10. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 19:53 BST
Thanks guys! I'm gonna make a Croco or Booster today I'll post it later tonight. I hope it doesn't take 5+ Hours like SMRPG Bowser >_<
11. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 19:54 BST
I like your Croco avatar, WAM.
12. Posted: Sun 16th May 2010 20:21 BST
13. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 04:08 BST
Hey guys! I finished Croco!:
How do you guys like it?
14. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 04:11 BST
those are really awesome, man. keep it up!
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
Need a second opinion before grabbing that unknown new game? Come check out my reviews at WiiWareWave, "The Friendliest Nintendo site on the 'Net."
Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons | Twitter: CodyMuzio
15. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 04:12 BST
Great job on these, WAM, you've got a real knack for it. I'd love to see a bead sprite of Samus (preferably from Super Metroid)...
"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."
16. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 04:16 BST
Thanks . Did you say you wanna buy a Samus or would just like me to make one? Let me know
17. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 07:06 BST
The latter; I've got no money to spend, and even if I did it'd go toward more urgent things...
18. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 09:52 BST
They're really good.
I like crafty stuff, it's nice to see someone making something physical in this day and age.
19. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 23:39 BST
I'll try Samus soon if I have the right colors.
20. Posted: Mon 17th May 2010 23:40 BST
They're really good. I like crafty stuff, it's nice to see someone making something physical in this day and age.