Retro Forum

Topic: Nintendo Bead Sprites I've made (PICS) *UPDATED!

Showing 21 to 40 of 146

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

21. Posted:

That's awesome! And it's pixel art, which we love deeply here at NintendoLife!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

22. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

That's awesome! And it's pixel art, which we love deeply here at NintendoLife!

:P Thanks!

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

23. Posted:

Great job! Those look amazing!

(and bring on link. a black mage would also be cool)

Btw, if you were to sell one, how much would it go for?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

24. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Great job! Those look amazing!

(and bring on link. a black mage would also be cool)

Btw, if you were to sell one, how much would it go for?

:) Thanks! One of these days I'll do em ;P haha. And it'd depend what do you wanna buy?

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

25. Posted:

Also if you guys are interested, I'll be making a Ninja Gaiden NES Bead Sprite Sequence like thiS:

Untitled but in Bead form!

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

26. Posted:

I might consider buying a Black Mage if you made one, but it would depend on the price. :)

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

odd69

27. Posted:

Wow this is impressive WAM. I love these. Id like one off these to add to my Nintendo themed collection

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FonistofCruxis

28. Posted:

Wow, those are awesome and really impressive. How much would you sell for the Wario one? If possible, please could you do one of 8-bit Travis Touchdown.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

29. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

I might consider buying a Black Mage if you made one, but it would depend on the price. :)

Ah, that wouldn't take too long. How much do you want to spend? Make a offer and i'll let you know.

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

30. Posted:

odd69 wrote:

Wow this is impressive WAM. I love these. Id like one off these to add to my Nintendo themed collectiion

Thanks ;). Who would you want made?

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

31. Posted:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Wow, those are awesome and really impressive. How much would you sell for the Wario one? If possible, please could you do one of 8-bit Travis Touchdown.

Thanks also :). The thing about Wario is that a small part of the finger might fall off. I can prob fix it, Offer how much and I'll let you know :). Also if I made Travis it would have to be Custom hehe.

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

32. Posted:

Here's Part 1 of my Ninja Gaiden Sequence:

Untitled

Untitled

Haven't Ironed them yet, I'll probably be done with the whole Sequence by Monday.

Edited on by WAM

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

33. Posted:

I don't want to underprice your items, so if you were to make a Black Mage, what's the price range that you would put it in?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

34. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

I don't want to underprice your items, so if you were to make a Black Mage, what's the price range that you would put it in?

Hmmmm...$10? Let me know.

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

35. Posted:

@WAM: $10 sounds good. Show a picture of it whenever you make it, if you can. :)

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

36. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

@WAM: $10 sounds good. Show a picture of it whenever you make it, if you can. :)

I always post pics of the finished sprites. I'll probably do it Monday. :)

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

37. Posted:

@WAM: So how you doing on the Black Mage?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WAM

38. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

@WAM: So how you doing on the Black Mage?

Hey! Well when would you like it done? I can finish it in a day, let me know.

WAM

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

39. Posted:

Today would be great. :p

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FonistofCruxis

40. Posted:

WAM wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Wow, those are awesome and really impressive. How much would you sell for the Wario one? If possible, please could you do one of 8-bit Travis Touchdown.

Thanks also :). The thing about Wario is that a small part of the finger might fall off. I can prob fix it, Offer how much and I'll let you know :). Also if I made Travis it would have to be Custom hehe.

I'll offer $15 for the wario bead sprite. I still have some dollars left from my holiday in Florida earlier on in the year.

Neilloggery