Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 11,914

Rezalack

@Gamer83 I might play Halo, I doubt Forza though. My Gamertag is Rezalack if you want to add me. Been playing the heck out of Destiny. It's so much better than I thought it would be.. and I'm really glad.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

shingi_70

Mojnag is now apart of Microsoft Studios.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

D4: Dark Dreams don't die launches tommorow for $15 and it comes with the prolouge, and the first two proper episodes.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

The soundtracks for KI season 1 and the OG game are out next tuesday. Plus here's the plans for KI season 2 with a new trailer.

Here’s the rundown: On September 23, the same day that Killer Instinct: Season 1 arrives on retail disc ($19.99/£16.99/€19.99), we’re also opening up pre-purchase of the Killer Instinct: Season 2 Ultra Edition for fans who can’t wait to get their fight on. Pre-purchasing the Season 2 Ultra Edition gets you instant access to TJ Combo, plus the full version of Killer Instinct 2 Classic, 3 weeks before the official launch of Season 2.

Once October 15 arrives, Season 2 will officially launch with a completely revamped interface and eight new fighters, starting with TJ Combo and Maya at launch and a character per month after that. As always, the base game is a free download via Xbox Live. Additional Season 2 fighters will roll out on a monthly basis and can be purchased individually for $4.99/£3.99/€4.99.

In the same manner as Season 1, Killer Instinct: Season 2 for Xbox One will feature two value bundles for purchase:

Killer Instinct: Season 2 – Ultra Edition ($39.99/£34.99/€39.99)

Eight fighters, starting with TJ Combo and Maya on October 15,, with a new fighter arriving each month.
Alternate costumes and accessory packs for the Season 2 characters, featuring costumes designed by Kevin Bayliss, Art Director for the original Killer Instinct arcade games
Killer Instinct 2 Classic, a perfect port of the 1996 arcade game with full multiplayer support over Xbox Live and 1000 Gamerscore to earn
Ultra Edition buyers this season will get early access to characters and customization items before the Combo Breaker Pack or individual purchasers

Killer Instinct: Season 2 – Combo Breaker Pack ($19.99/£16.99/€19.99)

Eight fighters, starting with TJ Combo and Maya on October 15, with a new fighter arriving each month.

Plus the prologue trailer for Ori and the Blind Forest

WAT!

DefHalan

So... Microsoft is releasing a game on PS4...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SCRAPPER392

DefHalan wrote:

Majong had the deal with them before Microsoft bought them, so they have to follow through with it. For what it matters, Microsoft put games games out for DS. Sony puts games out on PC. Nintendo put that Pokemon game on iPad. It doesn't happen that often, but it does happen.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

DefHalan

SCAR392 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Majong had the deal with them before Microsoft bought them, so they have to follow through with it. For what it matters, Microsoft put games games out for DS. Sony puts games out on PC. Nintendo put that Pokemon game on iPad. It doesn't happen that often, but it does happen.

I know, just as a Nintendo fan and with lots of people saying Nintendo should go 3rd party, this brings a smile to my face lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jazzer94

DefHalan wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I know, just as a Nintendo fan and with lots of people saying Nintendo should go 3rd party, this brings a smile to my face lol

Eh the deal doesn't actually go through till 2015 so they aren't.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Do you mean Microsoft actually owning them, or releasing a PS4 game? They are releasing the PS4 disc version in October.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jazzer94

SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Do you mean Microsoft actually owning them, or releasing a PS4 game? They are releasing the PS4 disc version in October.

I'm talking about MS buying Majong seeing as Minecraft is already on the PS4 (just not physically).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

Jazzer94 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I'm talking about MS buying Majong seeing as Minecraft is already on the PS4 (just not physically).

Well Satya Nadella said the minecraft deal is less about xbox, and more about devices and services so expect other Mojang games on other systems.

I just want to see Scrolls ported to console.

WAT!

shingi_70

Windows 10 is a thing coming next year and will bring the whole unfied apps and software between windows and Xbox.
Untitled

WAT!

Gamer83

So, Forza Horizon 2 is pretty damn awesome. Anybody more into arcade racers should check this out. The open-world aspect of it is really well done also. Lots of stuff to do between all the different races, challenges and bucket lists.

Gamer83

shingi_70

Project Spark has its offical release today and can be bought for $40 or you can buy the single player story mode called champions Quest for $25 which looks and plays like a simplified guanlet game in 3D. I'll probably pick up the Voidquest stuff to have a easy RPG like game to play next year.

WAT!

RR529

For anyone interested, today Imagine-Nation (a show dedicated to the newest news in Japanese pop culture) covered the recent release of D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, and I've written down the main points of the episode in the Japan Discussion.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

shingi_70

funny enough i'm playing D4 right now.

So far its been a pretty good year for Microsoft Studios in the first year of the xbox one system.

So far we've had

Dead Rising 3
Forza Motorsport 5
Killer Instinct season 1
Ryse: Son of Rome
Zoo Tycoon
Killer Instinct Classic
Crimson Dragon
Lococycle
Halo Spartan Assault
Max and the cursed Brotherhood
Poweerstar Golf
Xbox Fitness

Titanfall
Kinect Sports Rivals
Killer Instinct Season 2
Project Spark
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Sunset Overdrive
Fable Legends Beta
D4
Killer Instinct 2 Classic
Minecraft
Super Time Force
Ori and the Blind Forest
Project Totem
Happy Wars

Plus most of their games have had really good DLC support if that type of post game content is your deal and like Nintendo's take on DLC most of it tends to be meaty.

Plus next year there's
Halo 5
Crackdown
Scalebound
Quantum Break
Screamride
Phantom Dust
State of Decay: Year-One Surivial Edition
Below

WAT!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic