Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,521

shingi_70

Nice. Thinking of picking up state of decay this weekend. Looks like everything I've wanted ina zombie game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

At least I can still play Singleplayer disc games. Played some more of Sonic Generations and I am in heaven. Also, I got it to connect to Xbox Live just long enough to download a small patch that fixed the sound glitch I encountered. Playing stages in this game without music is weird, yet no less exciting.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Whopper744

Turned on my 360 for the first time in like a month yesterday and found a great SEGA sale.

SEGA Fans ;

There are a bunch of old and new Sonic games on a great sale right now on the 360, along with other Sega games like Jet Set Radio, Daytona USA, and others. I got Sonic CD for like 160 points, and I got Sonic Unleashed for $9.99 (Much better than the Wii version for sure!). I already have a bunch of the others on my 360, but there are some great ones.

May I suggest Sonic Generations for $9.99 (Waaayy worth it)? If you like the Adventure games, the first one is also 160 points, and 2 is 400.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

JadeGirl

I've had my Xbox for a year now. I got the Xbox Star Wars Special Edition Bundle! I love it! Love the Gold Controller. Could do without the Gold Membership, real pain ya know? I've got 23 games for the system! I love the Halo series! I had Halo 3 now I have Halo Reach.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Jon2

I thought I'd share my gamertag here: AgreedDaisy3

Playing Forza 4, Borderlands 2, Dead Island and Diablo 3 (as soon as it is released).

Jon2

WYLD-WOO

I have had a total of 6x Xbox replacements since the console came out. Man, I have gave Microsoft some cash over the years. All just to play FIFA

WYLD-WOO

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3796-6485 | Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

Whopper744

Does anyone know where I can get Transformers Fall of Cybertron for less than like, 25 bucks?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Ugh, now I can't access my access my Xbox Live Account at all! Before I could play Singleplayer games at least! Now I have nothing! Hurry up microsoft! I need them to fix this crap so I can play Assassin's Creed II...why the hell did I even buy that for the 360 anyways?

Not that it matters, the only controller I have left barely functions, but that'll be easier to replace than $500+ worth of digital games...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

Just for the heck of it, I decided to play an old copy of Madden 10 we had lying around, and surprisingly, I've been enjoying it.

My first few matches against the computer were pretty spotty (losing then winning, losing then winning, etc.), but I think I've gotten the hang of it, since I've won my last two games (and really ran away with that second one, 35-7).

I don't think it's something I'll really get invested into, & I don't think I'll ever have the urge to upgrade to a newer version, but if my 3DS needs some charging, it's a good way to kill some time.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

captainfactj

I have a very good idea. microsoft please make a usb adapter for 360 wireless controllers the usb could function as a receiver for the controller i think this is a good idea because where you cant buy x360 wired controllers anymore they could get the adapter and play with the adapter plugged into their pc/mac and still use the controller

captainfactj

Glaceon

my gamertag is ForegoneClub0

I only play these following games:
Minecraft: Xbox360 Edition
Castle Crashers
Happy Wars
Terraria
No CoD
And thats pretty much it...
My Xbox360 is still alive after 2005...(The oldest ones...)

Edited on by Glaceon

Glaceon

Switch Friend Code: SW-3693-7598-0200 | 3DS Friend Code: 1864-9726-9600 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Has anyone picked up Titanfall on the 360? I don't have an Xbox One so I was thinking of picking this up on the 360. Are there any real differences between the Xbox One version and the 360?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

May's free games with gold are Dust: An Elysain Tail for the first half of May and Saint's Row the Third for the second half.

I have been wanting to play Dust for awhile now but whenever I had the money it always went to some other game. This is perfect for me. Anyone played Dust before? I have seen some Youtubers play it and it looks pretty interesting.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

Fust is pretty good metroidvaina style game that gets really deep with the combo system.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Dust is essentially Muramasa 2 (or I guess Odin Sphere 3) from what I saw. That means I will give it money someday and so should you!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.