Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,531

Vincent294

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

VincentV wrote:

There's an Xbox site from NLife, Pure Xbox. Not many people have noticed it yet, so I thought I'd point it out. Anyone like the Xbox sales lately? I don't have any points right now, but if I did, I would've gotten something by now.

Oh wow. Mickeymac's name is still Mickeymac on there. I'm guessing that was Kinectaku?

Yep.

Vincent294

Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

SuperKMx

I figured I'd chime in on this topic, too. As the Editor of Pure Xbox, I thought I'd pop in to say that y'all should feel free to come on over and chat in our forums (http://www.purexbox.com/forums/) about Xbox 360/720 titles. You can sign into the site with your Nintendo Life ID and password

Edited on by SuperKMx

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer

Nintendo Network ID: KMxRetro | Twitter:

SuperKMx

CanisWolfred wrote:

@KenB While you're here, who is your avatar supposed to be?

That would be me, although its missing all my piercings.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer

Nintendo Network ID: KMxRetro | Twitter:

Tasuki

VincentV wrote:

Anyone like the Xbox sales lately? I don't have any points right now, but if I did, I would've gotten something by now.

I picked up Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands 2 and MK VS DCU during the Ultimate game sale. Would have picked up more but I was saving for Castlevania: MoF, Lego City Undercover and both versions of MHU.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Vincent294

Tasuki wrote:

VincentV wrote:

Anyone like the Xbox sales lately? I don't have any points right now, but if I did, I would've gotten something by now.

I picked up Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands 2 and MK VS DCU during the Ultimate game sale. Would have picked up more but I was saving for Castlevania: MoF, Lego City Undercover and both versions of MHU.

I'm planning to get GTA V (all payed for), MH4, maybe Caslevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate, & maybe get a cash card for my 3DS / 360. If I get a 360 one before the sale ends, I might get something.

Vincent294

Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Gamer83

Anybody who still hasn't done so yet definitely check out Tomb Raider. It is awesome.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

shingi_70

Go to http://www.chargeupyourfun.com/
Enter 564105307 as code 1 with 11:11 as time stamp 1
Enter 565105326 as code 2 with 12:05 as time stamp 2.
Fill out the rest of the form.
Pick a game.
Repeat with different email to get the second game and a 14 day trial.

2 codes in this post:

do it before tomorrow to get 2 free games (toy soldiers and the maw)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RR529

I haven't been able to log in there. Every time I try, it says that my username is already in use.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

shingi_70

Nice. Thinking of picking up state of decay this weekend. Looks like everything I've wanted ina zombie game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

At least I can still play Singleplayer disc games. Played some more of Sonic Generations and I am in heaven. Also, I got it to connect to Xbox Live just long enough to download a small patch that fixed the sound glitch I encountered. Playing stages in this game without music is weird, yet no less exciting.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Whopper744

Turned on my 360 for the first time in like a month yesterday and found a great SEGA sale.

SEGA Fans ;

There are a bunch of old and new Sonic games on a great sale right now on the 360, along with other Sega games like Jet Set Radio, Daytona USA, and others. I got Sonic CD for like 160 points, and I got Sonic Unleashed for $9.99 (Much better than the Wii version for sure!). I already have a bunch of the others on my 360, but there are some great ones.

May I suggest Sonic Generations for $9.99 (Waaayy worth it)? If you like the Adventure games, the first one is also 160 points, and 2 is 400.

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Some online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one of them to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

JadeGirl

I've had my Xbox for a year now. I got the Xbox Star Wars Special Edition Bundle! I love it! Love the Gold Controller. Could do without the Gold Membership, real pain ya know? I've got 23 games for the system! I love the Halo series! I had Halo 3 now I have Halo Reach.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Jon2

I thought I'd share my gamertag here: AgreedDaisy3

Playing Forza 4, Borderlands 2, Dead Island and Diablo 3 (as soon as it is released).

Jon2

WYLD-WOO

I have had a total of 6x Xbox replacements since the console came out. Man, I have gave Microsoft some cash over the years. All just to play FIFA

WYLD-WOO

Nintendo Network ID: WYLD-WOO

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic