Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 3,237

RyuZebian

Man oh man. I started buying games from Steam for real this fall. My collection so far? 30+ games. This holiday sale is certainly not making it shrink! It has drawn my attention away from Nintendo consoles remarkably. Pretty much ALL my attention until now! Golden Sun: DD and Black ops for Wii will probably make me take my eyes of the computer once in a while now... Especially seeing how my first 3 days with GS: DD= 20 hours of playing!

RyuZebian, player of games, commentor of comments. Oh, and my 3DS Friend Code is 2148-8170-8035.

irken004

Well the sales are a bit more interesting, but nothing I'm too interested in. Looks like a good deal for Dead Space and Kane and Lynch 2

Edited on by irken004

Aviator

The only appealing thing to me today is Swords and Soldiers.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

rustythekid

I want S&S but I already got it for the wii when it came out. Dead Space... I don't know yet, does it have DRM? Amnesia at $4.80 it's too good to pass on.

rustythekid

Ravage

Swords and Soldiers will be mine
Amnesia is a really good deal if you have Penumbra (which I got from on of the Humble Bundles I think.
Greed Corps looks interesting.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

rustythekid

Ravage wrote:

Amnesia is a really good deal if you have Penumbra (which I got from on of the Humble Bundles I think.

Same here, I'll def buy it. I don't know if I should buy Dead Space, for ten dollars it seems like a good deal given the game quality, but only single player I don't know about its replay value. The deals are picking up steam, for sure (no pun intended).

rustythekid

irken004

I think I'll just go ahead and get Monday Night Combat so I can play the beta. I doubt I'll get anything else in the holiday sales so I'll just preorder MNC
EDIT Done and done. Can't wait to play! Downloading...

Edited on by irken004

Ravage

rustythekid wrote:

Ravage wrote:

Same here, I'll def buy it. I don't know if I should buy Dead Space, for ten dollars it seems like a good deal given the game quality, but only single player I don't know about its replay value. The deals are picking up steam, for sure (no pun intended).

Replay value can be found here:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html

rustythekid

I was talking about Dead Space, Amnesia is a sure buy!
thanks for the link anyway! it looks interesting

Edited on by rustythekid

rustythekid

Ravage

Got Swords and Soldiers as well as Greed Corps.

irken004

I bought Front Mission Evolved on Amazon.com for $13 with free shipping, but it's a "steamworks" game so I can activate the game on steam and download the game from the disc instead of the internet. $13 for the game sounded like a good deal to me

rustythekid

Nothing for me today, wish I had bough Dead Space.Or maybe not.

rustythekid

irken004

Holy crud War for Cybertron is on sale! I paid $22 (that including shipping) for it... oh well

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.