Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Showing 3,161 to 3,180 of 3,496

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

3,161. Posted:

Breath of Death Vii was a little bland to be honest. The random encounter system (they occur until you defeat a certain amount, and then further battles can be triggered from the menu) was ingenious. The combo system was also pretty cool, but it never felt too deep or necessary.

Dialogue was a little funny, but there wasn't much of it. All in all somewhat compelling, but I wouldn't recommend them to people who don't have the patience for JRPG's. I haven't played Cthulhu, but it seems everyone likes that one far more than Breath of Death.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Peach64

3,162. Posted:

Star Wars games on sale this weekend.

I was planning to buy Jedi Outcast and Academy at the end of the month for £6.99 each but at £2.37 each I'm having them now'

Peach64

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

3,163. Posted:

Peach64 wrote:

Star Wars games on sale this weekend.

I was planning to buy Jedi Outcast and Academy at the end of the month for £6.99 each but at £2.37 each I'm having them now'

May the Fourth be with you! :D
(also, both are excellent games — enjoy!)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

3,164. Posted:

I might get KoTOR - but do I need to play the first one to understand the second?

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

3,165. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

I might get KoTOR - but do I need to play the first one to understand the second?

Not completely ... but it is highly recommended you play the first game first. You'll still understand (most of) what's going on (though some of the optional character dialogue may be a bit confusing), but without playing the first, a lot of the impact is lost.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,166. Posted:

Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics are bundled for £5.43/whatever that is in dollars for the daily deal. I'm interested in 1 and 2, but unsure about Tactics. Can anyone recommend them?

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

irken004

3,167. Posted:

Republic Commando is a must-buy SW game.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

3,168. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics are bundled for £5.43/whatever that is in dollars for the daily deal. I'm interested in 1 and 2, but unsure about Tactics. Can anyone recommend them?

I got the package a while back, except my computer's too new so the colours are a little messed up. The games are archaic to say the least, but you can enjoy them once you get thoroughly into the atmosphere and really personalise your character. It's absolutely nothing like Fallout 3 though.

Edited on by Magikarp3

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

3,169. Posted:

Star WArs 66% off through the weekend.
I just picked up Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Empire at War

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

3,170. Posted:

So I got Mount and Blade:Warband for $4.49 (it's normally $20) a couple weeks ago (the saturday before last saturday to be specific) and it's fantastic. I've put 38 hours into and haven't played another game since then. I love medival times so it fits me great. I feel like I have more time to put into it too. The combat is pretty good, it captures the raw feel of medival battle. It's satisfying to gain more wealth, power, and land as you play.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

Faruko

3,171. Posted:

Just cant stop playing Dota 2, somebody else does it here ?

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

AuthorMessage

Reala

3,172. Posted:

Rome Total war only $1 today on the daily deal, 92/100 metacore.

Reala

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

3,173. Posted:

I've got a coupon for 66% off Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. First come first serve, it's free!
Steam ID is Bossmank

Edited on by Kagamine

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

3,174. Posted:

Amazon has a ton of PC games on sale right now. unfortunately most of them suck

Linky here

Assassin's Creed sales are good though. Borderlands games and Guild Wars 2 are also at decent prices.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Reala

3,175. Posted:

Sonic racing transformed on sale, also supposed to be free for the weekend to try but whenever I try to play it free it just takes to its community page :/

Reala

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,176. Posted:

Every Half Life game, 75% off. There is no excuse.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

edhe

3,177. Posted:

The Steam Summer Sale will begin today in 7-8 hours.

Source - [PC Gamer]

My Backloggery
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Platypus

3,178. Posted:

edhe wrote:

The Steam Summer Sale will begin today in 7-8 hours.

Source - [PC Gamer]

You didn't need an article for that. Another great way to tell if the sale is coming is Widweek Madness. The Midweek Madness sale always ends at 4PM, but on the week of a sale they end it at 10AM so they don't have the sales overlapping.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

3,179. Posted:

Bioshock Infinite is only $30 for the next 24 hours!

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Swiket

3,180. Posted:

For only $6.79, I really recommend Antichamber. Best puzzle game of 2013.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323