Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 3,310

Aviator

unrandomsam wrote:

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends has anyone tried it ? (Its 50% off). Better wasting £20 if I don't like it than the Zelda one (Digital for life version because that is what I get for the Wii U).

It's fun. To get the most out of it though you'll wanna play on harder difficulties.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

unrandomsam

Seems like it is the new price but I got it for about £4 but Magical Drop V is £0.79 (All the problems mentioned in reviews are fixed it works flawlessly).

If you like that type of Puzzle game get it.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

8BitSamurai

I absolutely love Magical Drop, thanks for the recommendation dood. Will definitely pick it up for $0.99

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

edhe

I have another steam key to give away - 90s turn based strategy X-COM UFO Defense.

I bought the humble bundle a few weeks ago, but I already had this game.

Be aware that this game is very difficult to get your head around (partially on account of it being an old DOS game) - it's nowhere near as user friendly as the recent instalment, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

If anyone is interested, please add me to your steam friends list (username in my profile), and I'll send over the code in chat.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

UnknownNico

Anyone want beta access to Dead Island: Epidemic? ...No? Then how about a 50% off coupon for Payday 2?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

CanisWolfred

ZOMG Planetary Annihilation finally launched so now it's not stupid expensive!!! Too bad I can't get it right now, but I guess I could look into a Steam card...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Maelstrom

CanisWolfred wrote:

ZOMG Planetary Annihilation finally launched so now it's not stupid expensive!!! Too bad I can't get it right now, but I guess I could look into a Steam card...

Check the reviews first.... it's still not finished.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

ThePirateCaptain

I have 50% off coupons for Nidhogg, Payday 2, and Hotline Miami. If you're interested, just let me know here or shoot me a message on Steam.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CanisWolfred

Maelstrom wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Check the reviews first.... it's still not finished.

Yeah I saw the reviews this morning. The more I read, the more I'm thinking this might be up there with Too Human as the biggest disappointment I've been hit with...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

edhe

Steam is having its Hallowen sale. Several hundred "spooky themed" games (and Bad Rats) and DLC are currently discounted. The sale will end on the 3rd of November 10am PST.

Personally, I had credit in my steam account that I was itching to spend, and while the sale isn't as exciting as the Christmas sales, I did manage to pick up Breath of Death VII, Call of Cthulhu and The Binding of Isaac Collection (in preparation for Rebirth - a gift from my brother that will unlock within a few weeks). I did consider Killing Floor, Don't Starve + Reign of Giants, Walking Dead 2 and Typing of the Dead, among others, but decided I'll wait until the Christmas sale where there will be a wider (and more interesting) selection to pick from.

In all, this sale has costed me £1.64 of my current steam wallet balance.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

unrandomsam

Transistor is worth it at full price but certainly worth it at 50% off.

unrandomsam

https://groupees.com/doujin3

Worth $4 just for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and Danmaku Unlimited 2 (For me anyway) but other things in it might be interesting to people who like Japanese games.

Worth a look.

Edited on by unrandomsam

Magikarp3

unrandomsam wrote:

https://groupees.com/doujin3

Worth $4 just for BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and Danmaku Unlimited 2 (For me anyway) but other things in it might be interesting to people who like Japanese games.

Worth a look.

hmm tempted to get a cheap version of Blazblue but some of those games in that bundle look not-great ._. especially the visual novel.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

unrandomsam

The whole thing cost less than just Danmaku Unlimited 2 which there is nothing wrong with it. Just what a game should be. (Only one negative user review / 135 positive).

SkywardLink98

I'm sort of proud of myself. I went through the entire steam sale, and only spent the $2.49 I earned playing CS:GO on Fallout 3.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Magikarp3

So I bought another Humble Bundle. Would anybody like free codes for Risk of Rain?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

DefHalan

Magikarp3 wrote:

So I bought another Humble Bundle. Would anybody like free codes for Risk of Rain?

sure
email= my Username @yahoo.com

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.