Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Showing 3,141 to 3,160 of 3,481

AuthorMessage

WesCash

3,141. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

I agree that comparing Zelda to Isaac seems unfair since Zelda is so good and Isaac is so not. But Isaac is definitely a boring wannabe game and it's ugly too. Gotta love it when indie games go shovelware.

Oh please, stop with the unjustified hatred already. You make it sound like the developers killed your entire family and burned your house down. I'm not exactly sure what your problem is with the game. At least when you're bashing Sony your comments are always witty and humorous.

Binding of Isaac is a great game and I've put a ton of hours into it. It's sold over a million copies and is universally praised by critics. It couldn't be further from shovelware. It's had a DLC expansion, numerous patches, and fan feedback has led to an HD remake of the game being developed for all systems. I wish more video-game designers were as passionate about making and supporting high quality titles like The Binding of Isaac.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

3,142. Posted:

Relevant: http://gamemusicbundle.com

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Swiket

3,143. Posted:

Some cuh-razee deals on Amazon right now until the 28th. Use "CAGROCKS" at checkout to get an additional 25% off.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336109

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

WesCash

3,144. Posted:

So Steam just announced that Age of Empires 2 is going to be available in HD in April with multiplayer servers and everything.
That's one of my favourite games of all time so I couldn't be happier. Completely unexpected but great news!

WesCash

AuthorMessage

Link-Hero

3,145. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

So Steam just announced that Age of Empires 2 is going to be available in HD in April with multiplayer servers and everything.
That's one of my favourite games of all time so I couldn't be happier. Completely unexpected but great news!

I know! I'm excited too! :D

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

3,146. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

WHAT?!?

My gosh, I feel just like a kid again :')

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,147. Posted:

Jet Set Radio is only £1.50! There's no real excuse not to get it (unless Steam refuses to accept your money... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

WesCash

3,148. Posted:

bulby1994 wrote:

Jet Set Radio is only £1.50! There's no real excuse not to get it (unless Steam refuses to accept your money... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

But...but I already bought two games on Steam in the past week... I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY!

(opens wallet)

Edited on by WesCash

WesCash

AuthorMessage

irken004

3,149. Posted:

Fall of Cybertron is $20 on steam :o get ittttt

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Romeo

3,150. Posted:

bought "Tomb Raider - The Final Hours" today
should be interesting

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,151. Posted:

Retro City Rampage is 67% off on Steam until Friday! That's £11.99 to £3.99 (sorry, don't know the US prices) Was going to buy this on WiiWare, but that deal was way too big to turn down.
There's also a bunch of other indie games like Limbo, Binding of Issac, Terraria, Castle Crashers and Braid for more than 50% off, but I already have most of the ones I want from the Christmas sale :)

Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

WesCash

3,152. Posted:

Primal Carnage is on sale for $5.00.
If you don't know what this game is, allow me to explain.
There are two teams, dinosaurs and humans. They fight. It's basically Jurassic Park and it's hilarious fun.
Go buy it!

WesCash

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

3,153. Posted:

Not exactly sale-related, but Capcom and Valve are working to make the main casts from Resident Evil 6 and Left 4 Dead 2 clash together... in BOTH WAYS! No, they aren't making a new game. Just some extra free(?) DLC for the existing games that don't contribute to their main stories. here are more details. Honestly, I didn't expect this at all :P

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

edhe

3,154. Posted:

Are you eagerly awaiting the time Nintendo of Europe deigns to release Scribblenauts Unlimited in Europe? Give them the finger and buy it on Steam (Midweek Madness) for 66% off at £7.81.

And to think I was going to throw away £50 of my money for Mario, Yoshi and Link characters...

Telltales' The Walking Dead is also reduced at £8.39 with a 60% reduction.

My Backloggery
Wii #: 2706 9539 1977 4210
Yes. I have Wii Music
Edwardpon playplay Xenoblade Chronicles
WarioWare D.I.Y
Even I don't know how to pronounce my username
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,155. Posted:

Portal 1 and 2 are for sale 75% off for £4.49 combined, or £1.74 and £3.74 separately. Definitely not to be missed if you haven't played them yet!
Just a question, is it worth getting Portal 1 considering 1) I've already played Portal 2 on PS3 and 2) My computer is absolute garbage for games and would probably struggle a bit to play it?

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Platypus

3,156. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Portal 1 and 2 are for sale 75% off for £4.49 combined, or £1.74 and £3.74 separately. Definitely not to be missed if you haven't played them yet!
Just a question, is it worth getting Portal 1 considering 1) I've already played Portal 2 on PS3 and 2) My computer is absolute garbage for games and would probably struggle a bit to play it?

Probably not. I had a computer that was terrible when they gave Portal out for free. My computer crashed every time I turned Portal on. Yours may be different, but for mine it didn't work at all. I also played Portal after Portal 2 and found it to be very boring in comparison to the sequel. The levels aren't as good and are too easy, plus the game doesn't last very long at all.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

rallydefault

3,157. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

I would need to know your system specs... but Portal 1 is a pretty darn old game by now. With settings turned down, I bet you could play that puppy with a 1.5GHZ processor and not much RAM.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage

Faruko

3,158. Posted:

if your PC can run Half Life 2 and it can run Portal 1, and even less since nothing happens on Portal 1, so theres no BIG MAPS or a ton of enemies in screen

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

3,159. Posted:

@Bulby, if you have an N-Vidia graphics card you can download Half Life: Lost Coast for free, and it uses similar graphics and physics engines to Portal. If you can run Lost Coast then Portal will not be an issue. (Or you could download Portal: First Slice, which would be a lot more useful for your needs :P)

And everyone should go get Breath of Death Vii/Cthulhu Saves the World if you have any interest in fan-RPG's with decent production values! It's only a dollar for both!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

3,160. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Portal isn't as good as its sequel was, but it is still a fun little game. How old is your machine?

Magikarp wrote:

@Bulby, if you have an N-Vidia graphics card you can download Half Life: Lost Coast for free, and it uses similar graphics and physics engines to Portal. If you can run Lost Coast then Portal will not be an issue. (Or you could download Portal: First Slice, which would be a lot more useful for your needs :P)

And everyone should go get Breath of Death Vii/Cthulhu Saves the World if you have any interest in fan-RPG's with decent production values! It's only a dollar for both!

Have you played them? How would you rate them? They sound horribly generic.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah