Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 16,083

Chrono_Cross

Shingi, I don't think Alex was implying that Microsoft doesn't have exclusives.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AlexSays

You are correct, I didn't even mention Microsoft. Besides, this is the thread of peace and love.

Keep all the negativity in the Microsoft thread where it belongs

Now lets lighten the mood with a friendly, rational comparison

Untitled

The choice is clear folks.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Jaz007

Sony_70 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

In other news, 20 exclusives and 12 of those new IPs in the first year.

#sonylife

You say that as if Microsoft doesn't have other studios or plans in details?

I say that as if Sony was the leading publisher of exclusives last gen, and looks to continue that this gen.

#datsonylife

But arguably most of the those exclusives didn't sell well due to well Mostly Sony. Also I'd still consider Nintendo to be the leader last gen. Sony had an impressive showing but a lot of their early PS3 output was terrible.

Plus totally using that Logic Nintendo should be on top of the world right,

But the early ourput argeuement can be countered by the fact that Sony is still putting blockbusters on the PS3 right now while Nintendo has comepletley abandoned the Wii.
MS may have exlusives planned, but Sony just said they have 20 for the first year, MS only has 15 coming the first year. They are giving the PS4 more exlusives than MS is the One.

Jaz007

shingi_70

AlexSays wrote:

You are correct, I didn't even mention Microsoft. Besides, this is the thread of peace and love.

Keep all the negativity in the Microsoft thread where it belongs

Now lets lighten the mood with a friendly, rational comparison

Untitled

The choice is clear folks.

They call it PlayStation four, yet it comes with one controller.

Kind of hoping we don't get another GOD game and instead a sequel to heavenly sword.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

irken004

AlexSays wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

Xbox One is getting the smackdown again. I see

Don't worry Titanfall will save them.. until it gets released on the PC and becomes multiplat. : (

Well, there is a PC version coming for it. Plus IGN says there's not much of a singleplayer mode at all.

HaastMK7

Look, If i was looking forward to anything If I was getting the PS4 It would HAVE to be "Star Wars Battlefront"

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

shingi_70

irken004 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

Xbox One is getting the smackdown again. I see

Don't worry Titanfall will save them.. until it gets released on the PC and becomes multiplat. : (

Well, there is a PC version coming for it. Plus IGN says there's not much of a singleplayer mode at all.

Like lack of a single Player mode matters these days sadly enough.

Looks like Killzone Shadowfall Multiplayer is going to be shown off at Gamescon.

According to this, it looks like Guerilla Games are going to unveil the KZ: SF multiplayer at Gamescom.

"As far as the multiplayer goes, nothing was introduced or talked about in terms of the multiplayer details. However, the developer did tell me that the multiplayer is an immense component for Killzone: Shadow Fall with many new features and surprises that will be introduced at Gamescom on August 21st."

http://gamingbolt.com/killzone-shado...th-a-new-paint

My most anticipated game so far is only for PS4 is Infamous.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

From Adam Boyles (Sony's equivalent to dan adelman) Twitter.

I can safely say that I am probably the 1st person to ever play #Towerfall on Ouya with a DualShock 4. Feels SO good

Untitled

Not sure if this is a confirmation of Towerr Fall for SOny consoles or PS4 controller having PC drivers....or both.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AlexSays

I'd assume its that the PS4 has PC drivers (which we counted on happening anyway). If they were bringing the game over, but couldn't talk about it, they would probably refrain from showing pics like this that would suggest that sort of thing. If they could talk about, they probably would have said something.

AlexSays

shingi_70

Well I hope it comes to PS4/WIi U/Vita anyway. The looks and apparently is good, but there is no way in hell I'm buying an Oyua.

WAT!

AlexSays

Sony_70 wrote:

Well I hope it comes to PS4/WIi U/Vita anyway. The looks and apparently is good, but there is no way in hell I'm buying an Oyua.

ouya sure?

AlexSays

TOMBOY25

AlexSays wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

ouya sure?

BA DUM TSH

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

shingi_70

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/26/sony-sacrificed-the-pl...

Well Sony killed the Move/PS Camera out of the gate. I understand why they did it but it sucks that its pretty much dead when one of their internal developers were championing making a game around move.

Hope this doesn't come back to bite them.

WAT!

irken004

Sony_70 wrote:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/26/sony-sacrificed-the-pl...

Well Sony killed the Move/PS Camera out of the gate. I understand why they did it but it sucks that its pretty much dead when one of their internal developers were championing making a game around move.

Hope this doesn't come back to bite them.

When motion controls were pretty much dead on PS3 already, it's not a surprise. I'll still get one eventually considering I use Move on some PS3 games like Portal 2 and sometimes Killzone 3.

shingi_70

I know but I was hoping that two consoles with the control methods of the wiimote would spark some intrest in it.

WAT!

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

I know but I was hoping that two consoles with the control methods of the wiimote would spark some intrest in it.

Personally, I'm glad they removed it. I was afraid they might've sparked some interesst in it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

What day of the week have Sony consoles traditionally come out on?

Jaz007

kkslider5552000

So Ouya lost its killer app apparently?

Was it ever actually a killer app? I mean it depends on the perspective you give that term in the situation I suppose?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

The_Fox

Sony_70 wrote:

Untitled

Not sure if this is a confirmation of Towerr Fall for SOny consoles or PS4 controller having PC drivers....or both.

Gah, I still haven't gotten over how ugly the PS4 controller is. Let's hope it feels more comfortable than it looks.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Peach64

Cerny - The Road to PS4

Fantastic talk by Mark Cerny. I've only just picked up a PS3 today, so I've been away from Sony for 7 years, and I doubt I'll get a PS4 anytime soon, but I feel most confident about the direction they're going in right now. Microsoft is too much about the films, TV and music, while Nintendo's main aim seems to be games that a family can play together in 20 minute chunks.

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic