Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 16,083

AlexSays

kkslider5552000 wrote:

buying a brand new console is a bad idea unless a 3DS ambassador program happens or something

That would be awesome

Wish it happened more often than only once ever. lol

AlexSays

RR529

Yeah, I'm a bit late, but I do like the color of the boxes.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Marks

Chunky-Kong wrote:

Nice. I like the blue they are using for the cases. So much nicer than hmmm... I dunno.. Lime green. That Killzone box art is sexy.

My opinion is completely opposite to yours. Ha ha
Except for the Killzone art, which I agree is nice.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AlexSays

I like the blue because it matches my bluray collection

What am I supposed to match with green? lol. There's nothing I can put on my entertainment center that is green.

AlexSays

Jey887

Marks wrote:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

Nice. I like the blue they are using for the cases. So much nicer than hmmm... I dunno.. Lime green. That Killzone box art is sexy.

My opinion is completely opposite to yours. Ha ha
Except for the Killzone art, which I agree is nice.

Each to their own. I used to work in a games shop and the constant lime green when making up 360 displays used to give me a headache. Never been much of a fan.

It's just dawned on me that the blue they are using is very similar to the Vita game cases. That makes sense with the whole cross platform play thing.

Jey887

shingi_70

AlexSays wrote:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

That's the one that's gonna be free with PS+ right? Meh, never been into racing games that aren't Mario Kart.

Yep, and its a good thing its free because I'm not sure people would pay money for it. It didn't look good at E3 at all.

I thought Forza 4 was terrific and was somewhat happy with GT5, but yeah racing sims don't hold my attention very long either. I'll probably pick up GT6 whenever it releases for the PS4 just so I have a racing game every now and then.

Despite having the best Trailer at E3, Drive Club was apparently the worse looking and playing out of all the racing games. I think the crew looked worse but at the same time its an MMO.

The game is DOA though. Its being given away for free on PS+ and even if I were buying a racing game at full price depending on what consoles you have you have three better alternatives.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

banacheck

The thing about E3 is all of the games are still in development most of them pre-alpha stage, the developers don't have long to put out excellent demo's of there games for E3. Also it means taking staff off development of that game to put a demo together for E3, that's why some developers choose not to show there game at E3 & other events. Also every game shown at E3 was running on actually PS4 hardware, the same cannot be said for Xbox One. By the time these game's hit gold master thay'll look and run a lot better than what was shown at E3.

banacheck

shingi_70

banacheck wrote:

The thing about E3 is all of the games are still in development most of them pre-alpha stage, the developers don't have long to put out excellent demo's of there games for E3. Also it means taking staff off development of that game to put a demo together for E3, that's why some developers choose not to show there game at E3 & other events. Also every game shown at E3 was running on actually PS4 hardware, the same cannot be said for Xbox One. By the time these game's hit gold master thay'll look and run a lot better than what was shown at E3.

I dont buy it. Evolution were the only ones out of the Sony first party who didn't have an on stage demo at the Playstaion live stream. They literally went on stage and talked about the game behind trailer footage. Even Knack was showing footage and that game doesn't look so hot either. Its a bit bad when a 2014 game like infamous looks further along than your launch title.

iirc only a few third party game were running on PC for One and perfromance showed which games were. Forza, KI, Crimson Dragon, and I think Ryse were XBO. Dead Rising 3 was defiantly PC which is why the frame rate was all out of whack.

Though TBH with One and PS4 being pretty much PC's I really don't care if its running on the hardware or not.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AlexSays

Drive Club is being released sooner than some of the other racing games, therefore it hypothetically should have been further along in its development.

They only have a few months before they go into the final stages, so if they can drastically make the game better by then, good for them. For their sake I hope they do.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AlexSays

In other news, 20 exclusives and 12 of those new IPs in the first year.

#sonylife

AlexSays

Jaz007

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

Xbox One is getting the smackdown again. I see

Jaz007

banacheck

The majority of Xbox One games where running off either "target hardware" or "debug environments" (PC).

Digital Foundry.
it's somewhat dismaying and very concerning that the majority of Xbox One games we saw at E3 were not actually running on console hardware,

I haven't been following Drive Club but i would imagine thay where one of the first in development, and the game was being made on incomplete hardware. Also most of Xbox one game's will also of been made on incomplete hardware, also you have different stage's in development. So a demo of a game doesn't mean it's the latest build of that game in development,(DICE) Battlefield 3,(Crytek) Crysis 2 etc with there Beta's used old build's of there game.I'm not saying the Drive Club is going to look unreal,but what i am saying is thats not the final build

Digital Foundry.
Declared as pre-alpha code, MotorStorm developer Evolution Studios is quick to point out that the E3 build in demonstration is only 35 per cent complete.

banacheck

AlexSays

Jaz007 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

Xbox One is getting the smackdown again. I see

Don't worry Titanfall will save them.. until it gets released on the PC and becomes multiplat. : (

AlexSays

Drobotic

l plan to possibly get a PS4 so I can have a console for my room.Also because Kingdom Hearts is coming to it and so are other games like Call of Duty and inFamous.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

TysonOfTime

Ooooh, this thing is looking GOOD! I'll have zero qualms about picking one up if those other exclusives look good. Only Knack, KH3, and FFXV are doing it for me (maybe Infamous), and only one is an exclusive... but I really just don't want an Xbone.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AlexSays

Drobotic wrote:

l plan to possibly get a PS4 so I can have a console for my room.Also because Kingdom Hearts is coming to it and so are other games like Call of Duty and inFamous.

Welcome to the elite club my brother

This is where we talk about how wonderful Sony is and plan the hostile takeover of nintendolife into Sonylife.

AlexSays

shingi_70

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

You say that as if Microsoft doesn't have other studios or plans in details?

WAT!

AlexSays

Sony_70 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

I say that as if Sony was the leading publisher of exclusives last gen, and looks to continue that this gen.

#datsonylife

AlexSays

shingi_70

AlexSays wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

#sonylife

I say that as if Sony was the leading publisher of exclusives last gen, and looks to continue that this gen.

#datsonylife

But arguably most of the those exclusives didn't sell well due to well Mostly Sony. Also I'd still consider Nintendo to be the leader last gen. Sony had an impressive showing but a lot of their early PS3 output was terrible.

Plus totally using that Logic Nintendo should be on top of the world right,

WAT!

AlexSays

I don't play sales. You might and that is great

I play games and scrolling through any aggregate review site, Sony had the highest scoring exclusives in both quality and quantity

#sonydominationcontinuation

AlexSays

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic