Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Showing 521 to 540 of 1,307

AuthorMessage

irken004

521. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

I just preordered it off Amazon. They don't charge anything until its just about to ship. I figure it'll be a nice surprise for myself when I randomly check my credit card balance and see it jumped 500. lol

If that's not an option, I only know of GameStop that requires 100 I believe. Best Buy might be a little better since they're desperate for business.

Ah right, good deal. I may end up doing that at some point soon.

And I did! Now to save up money for it. Also noticed that they'll email the PS+ code instead of a card.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

522. Posted:

PS4 is going to wipe the floor with Xbone this Holiday season. Even if I end up with an Xbone i'll probably recoomend the PS4 in store and too friends.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

523. Posted:

A few PS4 based box art.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Oren

524. Posted:

Nice. I like the blue they are using for the cases. So much nicer than hmmm... I dunno.. Lime green. That Killzone box art is sexy.

3DS Friend Code: 4038-7217-0178
Currently playing: A Link Between Worlds, Bravely Default
Super Mario 3D World, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Borderlands 2

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

525. Posted:

I really like all of those box arts except for Drive Club. But then nobody cares about that game anyways. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Oren

526. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

I really like all of those box arts except for Drive Club. But then nobody cares about that game anyways. lol

That's the one that's gonna be free with PS+ right? Meh, never been into racing games that aren't Mario Kart.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

527. Posted:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

That's the one that's gonna be free with PS+ right? Meh, never been into racing games that aren't Mario Kart.

Yep, and its a good thing its free because I'm not sure people would pay money for it. It didn't look good at E3 at all.

I thought Forza 4 was terrific and was somewhat happy with GT5, but yeah racing sims don't hold my attention very long either. I'll probably pick up GT6 whenever it releases for the PS4 just so I have a racing game every now and then.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

TOMBOY25

528. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

.............i want drive club

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

529. Posted:

I'm not really that intrested in racing games for the most part, but I'm looking forward to DriveClub for free. That, the two free indie games at lauch (with Plus, not positve there are two at launch though.), and Warframe will give me games to play day one even though I'm not buying any games on day one.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

530. Posted:

Well this is awkward

Did I say Drive Club? I meant Fight Club.. like the movie. Nobody cares about that movie.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Oren

531. Posted:

I haven't checked out the indie games yet. I'm debating whether to wait until infamous second son is out before I get my ps4 anyway. Nothing in the launch line up appeals to me so far... Killzone looks ok but I though that about Killzone 3 and didn't enjoy it that much.

Edited on by Oren

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

532. Posted:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

I haven't checked out the indie games yet. I'm debating whether to wait until infamous second son is out before I get my ps4 anyway. Nothing in the launch line up appeals to me so far... Killzone looks ok but I though that about Killzone 3 and didn't enjoy it that much.

PS4 won't drop in price before Second Son comes out, so if you have PlayStation plus I recommend getting the PS4 and have free games to play. There really isn't a point in waiting since you'll just spend the same amount of money.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Oren

533. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

PS4 won't drop in Ice before Second Son comes out, so if you have PlayStation plus I recommend getting the PS4 and have free games to play. There really isn't a point in waiting since you'll just spend the same amount of money.

That's a good point. I lack the willpower to wait for things I want anyway so no doubt I'll be slapping down a preorder in the near future...

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

534. Posted:

If you wait longer you'll have more money saved up, though. Just saying.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

535. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

If you already have the money at launch, then why would that matter though?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

536. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

If you already have the money at launch, then why would that matter though?

You can spend it on more games, and more games will be out so you'll have more to play immediately.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

537. Posted:

buying a brand new console is a bad idea unless a 3DS ambassador program happens or something

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

538. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

buying a brand new console is a bad idea unless a 3DS ambassador program happens or something

That would be awesome

Wish it happened more often than only once ever. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

RR529

539. Posted:

Yeah, I'm a bit late, but I do like the color of the boxes.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Marks

540. Posted:

Chunky-Kong wrote:

Nice. I like the blue they are using for the cases. So much nicer than hmmm... I dunno.. Lime green. That Killzone box art is sexy.

My opinion is completely opposite to yours. Ha ha
Except for the Killzone art, which I agree is nice.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196