Forums

Topic: The Playstation 4 fan thread.

Posts 441 to 460 of 4,417

Phatosaurus

StyledFawn476 wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

StyledFawn476 wrote:

well, I think we all just witnessed Sony utterly demolish any hope Microsoft even had of selling that $500 door-stopper.

Screaming kids and rich parents will ensure the Xbone sells regardless.

Dang, good point...ermm...send out flyers of why the other two offerings are better? (I got nothing)

It really doesn't matter, does it?
Just buy what you want to buy and and enjoy it the most you can. Forget about what other people are doing.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

SCRAPPER392

How do you guys think Xbox One looks now? Was all that trash talking legit on the Xbox One hardware?
Does it come with an harddrive or anything? $400 is in the same zone as Wii U when it comes to pricing, so I'm wondering what's all included, and if the strategy is sound.

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

Retro_on_theGo

The_Fox wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151503802851633&...

You just had to go and f*** up your moment, huh Sony? -_- You couldn't just enjoy your moment? God..

Now to wait for the people who complained about XBL try to say that this doesn't bother them.

Already happening. >.>

TysonOfTime

SCAR392 wrote:

How do you guys think Xbox One looks now? Was all that trash talking legit on the Xbox One hardware?
Does it come with an harddrive or anything? $400 is in the same zone as Wii U when it comes to pricing, so I'm wondering what's all included, and if the strategy is sound.

It all seems x100 better than the Xbone.
Yeah.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151503802851633&...

You just had to go and f*** up your moment, huh Sony? -_- You couldn't just enjoy your moment? God..

Now to wait for the people who complained about XBL try to say that this doesn't bother them.

Already happening. >.>

I'm pretty ticked off about it, and I'm a bit disgusted how many people are 'okay' with it, just because it's a better service than MS's. Sony should have stuck to their current formula and had Plus be optional.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

turtlelink

The_Fox wrote:

Not me. The main reason I never wanted a 360 was for that. Even though PS+ is a good deal and it seems like just about everyone has it, I still don't like the idea of this. Ugh.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

JGMR

Don't forget to thank the NeoGAF-community!

With kind regards,

JGMR

Retro_on_theGo

I agree with turtle. XBL is the prime reason i hate my 360. While PS+ is a much better deal since you get free games and discounts I still hate the idea of a monthly fee for a basic feature!
Will I be able to access the shop without it at least? Or will I have to pay to be able to pay for downloadable games too, Sony?

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Will I be able to access the shop without it at least? Or will I have to pay to be able to pay for downloadable games too, Sony?

I think they said its required for online play, so I hope that's all its for.

Anyway, if they announced Persona 5, I think I would have went crazy. FFVX is already looking like the greatest thing ever.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SCRAPPER392

TysonOfTime wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Yeah.

You didn't really answer my question...

Does anyone know if a game comes with it, and whether Sony is selling it a a loss?

Qwest

JGMR

Persona5? Maybe it's being shown on the floor?

With kind regards,

JGMR

Retro_on_theGo

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyway, if they announced Persona 5, I think I would have went crazy. FFVX is already looking like the greatest thing ever.

I would hate that, I'd have to get one and catch up on Persona. D:

kkslider5552000

Final Fantasy XV looked insane. There might be hope for the series yet. Considering my wish to have Monolith Soft be the new king of JRPGs, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

irken004

SCAR392 wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Yeah.

Does anyone know if a game comes with it, and whether Sony is selling it a a loss?

There's a large number of free-to-play games releasing on it. PS+ users get driveclub free.

SCRAPPER392

irken004 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Yeah.

There's a large number of free-to-play games releasing on it. PS+ users get driveclub free.

Hmmm, ok. I was surprised that PS+ is basically required now.
IMO, that guarantees an Xbox One win, because that's really the only thing people complained about when it comes to Xbox Live.
We still need to see more, but PS4 sounds like it's creeping closer and closer to everything people complained about on Xbox One.

Qwest

Swiket

The_Fox wrote:

To be honest, I don't play multiplayer console games. However I do use consoles for entertainment services like Netflix, which I'll be able to use without PS Plus. Unlike Xbox LIVE Silver users. And even if I do decide to subscribe, I'll still get access to free AAA games every month. Plus it's cheaper.

Does it bother me? Yes, but I still find it a better deal that Xbox LIVE.

Swiket

CanisWolfred

I'm fine with Playstation Plus being required for online knowing I don't play games online anymore, but it's the worst move Sony made in a while. Guessing those Gakai servers aren't cheap...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

SCRAPPER392

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm fine with Playstation Plus being required for online knowing I don't play games online anymore, but it's the worst move Sony made in a while. Guessing those Gakai servers aren't cheap...

Xbox One has cloud, too. The difference is the 'free' games, but Microsoft will probably have free to play games, anyway.
Even if you play a free to play game offline, they can still make money on assumingly worthwhile DLC that won't require you to have a subscription.
In otherwords, the free to play games are tied to the PS+ subscription, while Xbox One's aren't.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

banacheck

SCAR392 wrote:

The PS4 price is $399.99/£349.99 also it does not have the anti-used game restrictions like Microsoft and it can play totally offline. It has some really good games also Kingdom of hearts 3 is coming to the PS4, & The Elder Scrolls Online Coming to PlayStation 4 which i didn't expect. Not sure what it comes with or the HDD size but you find out soon anyway, one bad point for some you'll need PS+ for just online gaming but otherwise everything is very good.

banacheck

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic