Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 16,083

SCRAPPER392

The big 3 want people to buy digital, so that's why there are always sales. Wii U has some pretty good sales, but I mainly just wait for sales, regardless. Theif was like $10 on Xbox One the other day, but I'm currently broke, so it didn't matter much, but the sales ARE there.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Chrono_Cross

WaveBoy wrote:

Just played a bit of Resident Evil Revelations 2: episode 1 on my brothers PS3.....

tl;dr Let me guess...

Not enough immersive motion controls and nostalgia shades 8D

Oh, Valiant Hearts is awesomesauce. Fantastic design all around.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

HollywoodHogan

Chrono_Cross wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Just played a bit of Resident Evil Revelations 2: episode 1 on my brothers PS3.....

tl;dr Let me guess...

Not enough immersive motion controls and nostalgia shades 8D

10/10

If I could put one NL user in a cage and examine them for a year, it would be that guy

Friend to all SJW's

Peach64

Up to 20.2 million sold now, an impressive 1.7 million through January and February which are usually very quiet months. It will be really interesting to see what happens when real exclusives start coming out. People are expecting a bump, but maybe all these purchases now are just in anticipation of the exclusives, so the percentage bump won't be so extreme when the big titles are released.

Peach64

Chrono_Cross

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I haven't been following MGSV too closely to help ease the hype. Will Phantom Pain come with Ground Zeroes or am I really going to need to buy both for the full game?

You could just watch it online if you're unwilling to pay $20 for a fantastic game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Retro_on_theGo

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I haven't been following MGSV too closely to help ease the hype. Will Phantom Pain come with Ground Zeroes or am I really going to need to buy both for the full game?

You could just watch it online if you're unwilling to pay $20 for a fantastic game.

I'll take that as a no? I'm not aware of Ground Zeroes current price. If it's only $20 that's not a big deal.

NinjaWaddleDee

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'll take that as a no? I'm not aware of Ground Zeroes current price. If it's only $20 that's not a big deal.

I just bought Ground Zeroes for 18 bucks used at Gamestop. The main mission is pretty good, and so are the side missions. Although I haven't beaten any of the side missions because they are REALLY FREAKING HARD. The AI is VERY smart and realistic in this game, which makes me even more excited for Phantom Pain. Also, the only MGS I've ever beaten was MGS1 on PS1. I've watched all the cutscenes for MGS3, MGSPO, and MGSPW, so I think I have the story down pretty good, I knew what was happening in Ground Zeroes at least.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Ralizah

Watch for PSN deals on GZ when TPP releases. I got a digital copy for $6 a few months ago.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CanisWolfred

I finally watched the Battlefront Footage they showed at E3 last year...I'm calling bullshots on that early in-game footage they showed. There's no way they could make the whole game look like this:
Untitled

...but if they do, I may never have to go outside again.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WebHead

Gotta admit so far this year Sony has been doing a better job at keeping psn online.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Gamer83

#PS4nogames confirmed.

Gamer83

CanisWolfred

I really wish Don't Starve had a demo. It looks really fun, possibly the game I could use right now...but I don't know if I'd actually enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed watching it...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic