Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 10,941 to 10,960 of 16,083

TuVictus

@-Green- After RE7, I've been waiting for another game in the same vein as it. I was super excited when they showed the remake off. I never played the original so thankfully I'll be going in with completely fresh eyes. Then Kingdom Hearts 3 the same week. I better plan some time off

TuVictus

CanisWolfred

Got the Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far collection for Christmas, so I'm gonna try and see how quickly I can get to that before KH3 comes out. I'll probably order that via Amazon, to give me some extra time.

redd214 wrote:

January PS+ titles:

Steep (PS4)
Portal Knights (PS4)
Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3)
Amplitude (PS3)
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (PS Vita & PS4)
Super Mutant Alien Assault (PS Vita)

Only one I've played is portal knights. Terrific action rpg lite especially for kids. My boys love it!

Not bad, I think I'd at least try most of those. I already got the Zone of the Enders collection, though. I kinda wish I had kept my PS2 copies...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Dezzy

Got God of War for christmas. Only had a time to play a bit but I can see why it got such a good response. It's very well made and very cinematic.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Ralizah

Last month's PS+ lineup was pretty darn good. I enjoyed my time with Iconoclasts, for the most part, and even though I've already played it, SOMA is a fantastic science-fiction story.

This month is pretty dreadful, unfortunately.

The developer of that Fallen Legion game that looks like a VanillaWare knockoff is apparently called "YUMMYYUMMYTUMMY, INC."

So... yeah.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

RR529

I'm most excited for KHIII & Ace Combat 7 next month, but it'll probably be a long time before I get either of them.

Meanwhile DQXI has been great so far. Recently arrived at Hotto which is really gorgeous looking. I mean the game is a lot like VIII, just with more beautiful graphics, but that's really all it needs to be & I have a feeling this'll be one of those games I end up playing way later into the night than I should on the weekends, lol.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

@Octane, I'm worse. I just got GoW too, but it's probably going to be a couple months before I get to it, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

redd214

@RR529 I'm excited for AC7 too. Was planning on getting it at launch but it just screams the type of game that'll be $30-40 by March unfortunately. Going to hold off as well.

redd214

Octane

@RR529 Better late than never

I still have an unplayed copy of Bloodborne. I have it for almost three years, but I cannot find the time to play it.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@redd214 That price setup pretty much describes any non-Nintendo game

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

Ac7 is a game I'm torn on platform for. It's a game that would certainly benefit from X1X graphics improvements..... But the 3 hour psvr campaign may tilt me in the ps4 direction.... Much as I hate to for multiplats.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Octane

Animal Crossing 7? Assassin's Creed 7?

Octane

Ryu_Niiyama

@Octane ace combat

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Sadist

@-Green-
Resident Evil 2 hype recognize.

25th of January can’t come soon enough.

Sadist

RR529

Didn't realize a bunch of JRPGs went on sale this week (a couple Tales, Final Fantasy, & Sword Art Online titles). They just had to wait to drop them all at once, lol.

I'll definitely miss out on the SE stuff as they go off sale before my next paycheck, but I may get one of the Tales titles if I can (or maybe a SAO one if they're any good? I liked the anime).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

NEStalgia

@CanisWolfred I've heard mixed things about the older sword art games. I have fatal bullet despite not even being aware of the show. It's kind of fun but waaay too much dialog. The gameplay parts are kinda of cool dungeon crawler shooter rpg fare... Whenever you get to gameplay. It's coming to switch too, though. Might pick up the older ones, though i heard the new one is generally better, which might not say great things about the later.

Not sure what tales are on sale. I need to get into bersaria, but i did but zesteria simply because story wise it's tied into bersaria, but I've heard the bad reports of it.

Can never go wrong with ff. Well, unless it's 13. Or maybe 15.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic