Forums

Topic: PSP2 announced for 2011 release... apparently.

Posts 101 to 120 of 164

Lotice-Paladin

So much negativity towards the PSP2, reminds me of the hype of the original PSP.

Who's to say that the PSP2 might do better then expected this time round? As long as the library is as good as the PSP, I may get it ahead of the 3DS...but again it depends on the price...

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Hokori

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

3D's just a fad, really.

Kinda like video games!

...wait.

yah Video games are a fad.... wait is it 1983 again Im -10 years old then

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

CanisWolfred

I'm personally looking forward to the PSP2 more than the 3DS for various reasons, mostly the online support (which Sony is good with) and the Second Analogue stick. It'll have to come down to the big reveal on Thursday, but I have confidence that it'll be an interesting machine.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Colors

I'm getting the 3DS, I would've gotten the PSP 2 but i'm loyal to nintendo!!! GO NINTENDO!!!!!! HUZZAH!

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

y2josh

Im looking forward to the PSP2 more too, Mickeymac.

y2josh

LzWinky

Starlight wrote:

So much negativity towards the PSP2, reminds me of the hype of the original PSP.

Who's to say that the PSP2 might do better then expected this time round? As long as the library is as good as the PSP, I may get it ahead of the 3DS...but again it depends on the price...

599 USD

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Mickeymac wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

kevohki wrote:

This thread didn't even get to the second page before people started bashing Sony, lol. I would rather focus on the potential of the PSP2 because the 3DS doesn't interest me as it is now. A machine with less than a 5 hour battery life, 3 hour charge time, a small area of focus just to make the 3D work, and a lineup full of ports of games I already have is not worth anything over $149.

Bashing Sony? We're just telling the truth. Obviously, the 3DS is going to kill it because the DS already has such a huge headstart and because everyone in America just loves 3D.

3D's just a fad, really. And the one who starts first often ends last. Hell, the price difference alone could give Sony the edge.

Fad? Didn't Sony say touch screen was a fad? Didn't Sony also say the Wii was a fad? Who won in sales this generation?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mabbit

More rumors a-brewin'! Apparently, the PSP2 will have 3G and an OLED screen. This sounds great, but the PSP2 is gonna be expensive as f@#k
I bet when the 3DS and PSP2 come out, there will be a huge fanboy war that the world hasn't seen since the NES and Genesis.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

Oh, by the way, don't know if this is real, but check it out:
Untitled
I see that there's a microphone, a camera, dual analog sticks, and no clear place to put a disk in... Hmmm...

Heisenberg says "relax!"

zezhyrule

briunj04 wrote:

I bet when the 3DS and PSP2 come out, there will be a huge fanboy war that the world hasn't seen since the NES and Genesis.

And I bet that people will just realize that it doesn't matter which one is "better" and just get both for their respective games.

/me loses bet

Edit: And if the design is like that, I'll kill myself. But it does look like this
Untitled

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

CanisWolfred

I heard they're using SD Cards this time around. Though I also heard they're not using a Sliding configuration this time around either.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mabbit

zezhyrule wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

And I bet that people will just realize that it doesn't matter which one is "better" and just get both for their respective games.

You're kidding me, right?

Heisenberg says "relax!"

SilentJ

Just one more day for the reveal!!!

PSN ID : MrPink78

y2josh

Yep, cant wait.

y2josh

WolfRamHeart

I don't mind that the NGP looks like the original PSP. The 3DS looks like the DS Lite/DSi/XL. What matters most to me is what the system can do and the games of course. I am extremely excited about it but I am definitely worried about how much it is actually going to cost.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Rensch

For now, I'm going with the 3DS. I think the DS had a better library than the PSP despite its inferior power this generation. I'd like to buy a PSP2 later though.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.