Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 101 to 120 of 569

Ralizah

WaveBoy wrote:

I think.....I just might get a copy of.....

Untitled

I'm not a PC gamer, but.....This is one 'of the few' Survival horror PC titles that i wouldn't mind jumping into.
Does it live up the hype? Is it scarier than the Fatal Frame series? Mind you, i still haven't played any of the FF games.

Scariest game I've ever played. Seriously. It's awesome. Get it. You'll probably have to turn it off more than once out of sheer emotional exhaustion.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
PSN: Ralizah

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Emblem

If you guys haven't already picked up Transistor make sure you do its totally awesome.

Emblem

UnknownNico

@Emblem I'm interested in it, but is it TOO similar to Bastion? Because Bastion is $5 cheaper.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

UnknownNico

@CanisWolfred Alright, then. Thanks!

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

Swiket

CanisWolfred wrote:

Last I checked, it's like Bastion but much better.

What makes you say that? I haven't finished Transistor yet but it is definitely a slower burn than Bastion.

@UnknownNico They're both third-person action games, but Transistor allows you to pause gameplay and queue up your attacks. Bastion is more of a typical action game like Diablo, with dodging and rolling. They're different enough to warrant a purchase, but Bastion is an awesome game too.

I had fun once and it was awful.

CanisWolfred

^I dunno, just parroting what I've heard. -_-; Never played either game. I didn't even know Bastion was an action game. In fact, I never even heard of Bastion until Transistor, even though I apparently own it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Swiket

lol

Also that cover to Amnesia: The Dark Descent has got to be one of the worst box art covers I've ever seen.

I had fun once and it was awful.

UnknownNico

@Swiket Well, I guess that's what happens when a monster photobombs your cover art.

Ladies and gentlemen, my horrible attempt at a joke!
...Oh, and thanks for the info on Transistor and Bastion.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

unrandomsam

UnknownNico wrote:

@Emblem I'm interested in it, but is it TOO similar to Bastion? Because Bastion is $5 cheaper.

Get Bastion it is at 85% off. If you like it then get Transistor.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Jaz007

I've been playing for the second time KOTOR recently. Man, is it good. Even better than I remember. I also enjoy the combat system a lot more now because since I've played D&D, I actually understand how it works this time around. I always stick with Canderous and Bastilla for companions. I play the game leaning heavily on the dark side, which also means I'm getting yelled by Bastilla for it lol. I also downloaded a patch mod so I don't have to the deal with the romance glitch regarding her.

Jaz007

Slayer

I beat Saints Row: The Third a few nights ago. Now I can use the cheats DLC that I got with the full package and blow stuff up more effectively. I'll still play the extra missions, I just think they don't have achievements for them and I don't care about 100% runs. In other news I'm officially addicted to NBA 2K14. Am I alone?

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Megumi

....So I guess no one is getting Garden Warfare this month then? :/

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ TWITTER!!!

kaiserwave

Anyone excited for Yatagarasu coming to Steam?

kaiserwave

kaiserwave

CanisWolfred wrote:

^I'm waiting for it to come to Vita.

I'd gladly double dip if I had the Vita.

kaiserwave

Ralizah

The PC version of Corpse Party is being localized by XSeed in North America.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
PSN: Ralizah

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

VidyaGaems

V8_Ninja wrote:

Buy whatever controller you want and then use JoyToKey on the games which don't recognize your controller of choice. If you're still wanting a specific recommendation, I've always found that PS2 controllers still function quite well after years of use, which is why I use this little beauty.

Looks awesome, but does the ps2 controller have any delay?

VidyaGaems

Jaz007

I got Guild Wars 2 while it was 75% off. I have to say, the combat is very counter-intuitive. I'm still trying to get good at it, and figure out how stuff works. I also dislike how much exchanging number it is. I know it more action oriented than most MMOs, but it should be more skill based, and it also should have some more feeling (oomph or weight? I'm not sure, it just feels a bit hollow) behind using attacks. I quite like the ideas of the game, but I'm not sure if I can really get into the combat enough. I'm really trying to enjoy it though. I have no idea how people play MMOs based more on exchanging numbers real-time and less on skill and action without losing their minds. I don't see why MMOs can't play like most games with mechanics that aren't counter-intuitive Again though, I hope I get into it more later.

Jaz007

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic