Other Gaming Forum

Topic: PC Gaming

Showing 101 to 120 of 147

AuthorMessage
Ralizah

Ralizah

101. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I think.....I just might get a copy of.....

Untitled

I'm not a PC gamer, but.....This is one 'of the few' Survival horror PC titles that i wouldn't mind jumping into.
Does it live up the hype? Is it scarier than the Fatal Frame series? Mind you, i still haven't played any of the FF games. :P

Scariest game I've ever played. Seriously. It's awesome. Get it. You'll probably have to turn it off more than once out of sheer emotional exhaustion.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Emblem

Emblem

102. Posted:

If you guys haven't already picked up Transistor make sure you do its totally awesome.

Emblem

AuthorMessage
UnknownNico

UnknownNico

103. Posted:

@Emblem I'm interested in it, but is it TOO similar to Bastion? Because Bastion is $5 cheaper.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Magic:The Gathering (And not those crappy video games! The paper Magic!)
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

104. Posted:

UnknownNico wrote:

@Emblem I'm interested in it, but is it TOO similar to Bastion? Because Bastion is $5 cheaper.

Last I checked, it's like Bastion but much better.

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
UnknownNico

UnknownNico

105. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Alright, then. Thanks!

Currently playing: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Magic:The Gathering (And not those crappy video games! The paper Magic!)

AuthorMessage
Swiket

Swiket

106. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Last I checked, it's like Bastion but much better.

What makes you say that? I haven't finished Transistor yet but it is definitely a slower burn than Bastion.

@UnknownNico They're both third-person action games, but Transistor allows you to pause gameplay and queue up your attacks. Bastion is more of a typical action game like Diablo, with dodging and rolling. They're different enough to warrant a purchase, but Bastion is an awesome game too.

I had fun once and it was awful.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

107. Posted:

^I dunno, just parroting what I've heard. -_-; Never played either game. I didn't even know Bastion was an action game. In fact, I never even heard of Bastion until Transistor, even though I apparently own it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Swiket

Swiket

108. Posted:

lol

Also that cover to Amnesia: The Dark Descent has got to be one of the worst box art covers I've ever seen.

I had fun once and it was awful.

AuthorMessage
UnknownNico

UnknownNico

109. Posted:

@Swiket Well, I guess that's what happens when a monster photobombs your cover art.

Ladies and gentlemen, my horrible attempt at a joke!
...Oh, and thanks for the info on Transistor and Bastion.

AuthorMessage
unrandomsam

unrandomsam

110. Posted:

UnknownNico wrote:

Get Bastion it is at 85% off. If you like it then get Transistor.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

111. Posted:

I've been playing for the second time KOTOR recently. Man, is it good. Even better than I remember. I also enjoy the combat system a lot more now because since I've played D&D, I actually understand how it works this time around. I always stick with Canderous and Bastilla for companions. I play the game leaning heavily on the dark side, which also means I'm getting yelled by Bastilla for it lol. I also downloaded a patch mod so I don't have to the deal with the romance glitch regarding her.

Currently playing: Destiny, Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Playing soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
"We're up against a hairy, bloated, pagan god… Santa Clause!" -Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space

AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

112. Posted:

I beat Saints Row: The Third a few nights ago. Now I can use the cheats DLC that I got with the full package and blow stuff up more effectively. I'll still play the extra missions, I just think they don't have achievements for them and I don't care about 100% runs. In other news I'm officially addicted to NBA 2K14. Am I alone?

I have nothing really to say about myself.

AuthorMessage
Danny80

Danny80

113. Posted:

Any news for Gta V pc version guys? Is there any chance to apear this year?

basketball games
gta 5 cheats

AuthorMessage
Sanya

Sanya

114. Posted:

....So I guess no one is getting Garden Warfare this month then? :/

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

115. Posted:

Anyone excited for Yatagarasu coming to Steam?

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

116. Posted:

^I'm waiting for it to come to Vita.

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

117. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^I'm waiting for it to come to Vita.

I'd gladly double dip if I had the Vita.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

AuthorMessage
Ralizah

Ralizah

118. Posted:

The PC version of Corpse Party is being localized by XSeed in North America.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
VidyaGaems

VidyaGaems

119. Posted:

V8_Ninja wrote:

Buy whatever controller you want and then use JoyToKey on the games which don't recognize your controller of choice. If you're still wanting a specific recommendation, I've always found that PS2 controllers still function quite well after years of use, which is why I use this little beauty.

Looks awesome, but does the ps2 controller have any delay?

VidyaGaems

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

120. Posted:

I got Guild Wars 2 while it was 75% off. I have to say, the combat is very counter-intuitive. I'm still trying to get good at it, and figure out how stuff works. I also dislike how much exchanging number it is. I know it more action oriented than most MMOs, but it should be more skill based, and it also should have some more feeling (oomph or weight? I'm not sure, it just feels a bit hollow) behind using attacks. I quite like the ideas of the game, but I'm not sure if I can really get into the combat enough. I'm really trying to enjoy it though. I have no idea how people play MMOs based more on exchanging numbers real-time and less on skill and action without losing their minds. I don't see why MMOs can't play like most games with mechanics that aren't counter-intuitive Again though, I hope I get into it more later.

Currently playing: Destiny, Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Playing soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
"We're up against a hairy, bloated, pagan god… Santa Clause!" -Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space