Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,099

EvilRegal

This may be the only time I post at this thread, as I'm not a mobile gaming fan in the least. However, I decided to try Tiny Wings because it looked cute. I love it! It's like an adorable, amped up, higher flying, faster Excitebike! I'm hooked right now! Guess touch screen-only gaming can be fun with control functions kept to a bare minimum! It's only .99, and worth so much more in fun!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Slapshot

RagTag Games sent an early download code of their new iOS game, Unstoppable Fist. I've been really having a blast with it and I highly recommend it. It's kind of a rhythmic game/fighter mix... kind of. It's simple to play, but terribly difficult to master and trying to leader board top scores is where the real fun is to be had here. Give it a try.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

AlexSays wrote:

You can browse by genre.

Just go to categories, games, and then click on games in the top left corner.

Wait, whaaaaa? The top left has a button to go back to categories.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AlexSays

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

'click?' Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave to think someone said that in reference to the iPad

lol he knows what I meant

iPancakez wrote:

Wait, whaaaaa? The top left has a button to go back to categories.

Right next to that should be an icon that says 'Games'.

TAP that. Unless you have something different.. I could take a picture if you'd like.

AlexSays

retired_account

I bought SSFIV Volt since it's only a buck. Owwww. It's nearly unplayable on an iPad unless you have hands the size of a gorilla.

Online is really fun though. Might have to pick up the 3DS version.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

ThePirateCaptain

Oh! The screen you're talking about always comes up after you tap games in the categories.

ThePirateCaptain

AlexSays

Yeah that's the one

On another note, Kingdom Rush HD is one of the best games I've ever played. Not just downloadable or tower defense, one of the best in any genre on any platform.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Everything is perfect right down to the smallest detail. And I don't say that about many games.. lol

AlexSays

retired_account

AlexSays wrote:

Yeah that's the one

On another note, Kingdom Rush HD is one of the best games I've ever played. Not just downloadable or tower defense, one of the best in any genre on any platform.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Everything is perfect right down to the smallest detail. And I don't say that about many games.. lol

Kind of funny since it was originally a flash game. I have it too and I felt the same way until I got to a particularly impossible level.

retired_account

Gretski

I'm back with more recommendations! I've recently been hooked on platformers on iOS, and my favorites are League of Evil and Robot Wants Kitty.

Currently playing: Breath of the Wild

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2301-9391

JohnDoe123

I'm hoping someone who knows iOS devices better than me can help.
If I bought an iPod game on my itunes account using a pc, could I play that game on another person's iPod? One that doesn't have my account on it by transfering the game through the pc?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Bankai

EmpireIndustries wrote:

If I bought an iPod game on my itunes account using a pc, could I play that game on another person's iPod? One that doesn't have my account on it by transfering the game through the pc?

No, you can't. Any iDevice needs to be linked to an account to use the apps lbought on that account

JohnDoe123

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

EmpireIndustries wrote:

No, you can't. Any iDevice needs to be linked to an account to use the apps lbought on that account

Ok, thanks.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

ThePirateCaptain

Never. Ever. Forget. Your. Passcode. Lock. 0-0

ThePirateCaptain

AlexSays

CapnPancakez wrote:

How many hoops did you have to jump through to fix that?

AlexSays

retired_account

AlexSays wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

[/div]

How many hoops did you have to jump through to fix that?

I think the normal procedure is it to reset your iDevice to its factory settings while it's hooked up to a computer. I wonder if they've introduced a different way to do that since they went tetherless though...

retired_account

ThePirateCaptain

Yeah you just have to restore it but I hadn't bothered to back it up since May. Everything is fine now though it did take until 12 last night to find all my apps again. The worst part is having to reorganize everything

ThePirateCaptain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.