Other Gaming Forum

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,132

AuthorMessage

zachts98

621. Posted:

can someone help me with this. I got an anroid and i see a whole lot of roms. What is up with that?

zachts98

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

622. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

Anyone up for some Star Front HD online? Amazingly enough there's a Gameloft game I actually sort of enjoy.

Also, if you're into the old Gamebooks, Gamebook Adventures - all six of them, are awesome.

Finally, I've played two new tower defense games. Two Worlds Castle Defense is one of the best of the genre I've ever played. Dofus Battles is not very good :(

Yes, I agree that Dofus Battles isn't that great nor is the original Dofus game in my opinion. I think that Wakfu and Dofus Arena are far better. I'll check out Star Front.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Swiket

623. Posted:

Footage of Minecraft: Pocket Edition.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

624. Posted:

@Swiket

There better be iPhone compatibility. If Notch doesn't release it for the iPhone I guess I'll just to have to resort to buying one of it's countless clones. :/

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Bankai

625. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

@Swiket

There better be iPhone compatibility. If Notch doesn't release it for the iPhone I guess I'll just to have to resort to buying one of it's countless clones. :/

There isn't. It's an experia play exclusive.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Swiket

626. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

There isn't. It's an experia play exclusive.

"Mojang is also developing versions of the title for iOS and other Android phones, and said the smartphone versions of the game will be tweaked slightly to deal with the vagaries of the new platform."

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/34788/Android_Minecraft_Co...

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

627. Posted:

Hey guys, go get Monster Hunter: Dynamic Hunting! It's like Infinity Blade in an explorable arena and a lot of Monster Hunter elements and worse graphics.

But yeah, I need someone to co-op hunt with me because Basarios is way too difficult. :3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

geek-master

628. Posted:

im playing this game right now called Dungeon Defenders. it takes advantage of the NVIDIA tegra 2 on my phone for smooth overall game-play. your defending this crystal while slash and hack these goblins. you can also get new gear and get mana' i know whats up with mana these days in mobbile phone games right? and you trade it in for new gear. i know there is a multi-player online aspect to the game but i have not tried it yet. it uses the unreal engine to an ok degree but does not effect my experience with the overall game that much

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

Bankai

629. Posted:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Hey guys, go get Monster Hunter: Dynamic Hunting! It's like Infinity Blade in an explorable arena and a lot of Monster Hunter elements and worse graphics.

But yeah, I need someone to co-op hunt with me because Basarios is way too difficult. :3

Waiting for the iPad version.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

630. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Waiting for the iPad version.

Me too, dammit.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

631. Posted:

.....what......
Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

pixelman

632. Posted:

Fake concept art. :P

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

633. Posted:

Yeah, just though i'd post it, be crazy if it was real.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

Bankai

634. Posted:

For retro-style RPG fans, there's a new game out on the iPad - Avadon The Black Fortress.

Now it's a little expensive by iPad standards - about $12 Australian, but it's also a full 40-hour RPG by one of the legends of classic RPG design, Jeff Vogel: http://www.spidweb.com/avadon/index.html

Look past the old school visuals, this game is awesome fun.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

635. Posted:

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing just came out, and it's only $1.99 for a couple days (On the 25th it'll go up to $4.99). It has a bunch of 5 star reviews, + online, so it looks like a really solid buy if you're looking for a portable kart racer.

I'd buy it if I wasn't flat broke... the eShop and Zelda totally cleaned me out. D:

AuthorMessage

Magi

636. Posted:

Plants Vs. Zombies is out on Windows Phone 7 and Bejeweled Live! is on sale for 2.99. XBox achievements for both ofc.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

637. Posted:

I just bought the Sega All Star Racing game, for $1.99.. It pretty fun, through it's a lot like Mario Kart..... They use a lot of the same names for thing's, like "Time Trial's". But overall it's good

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

638. Posted:

Bought for android
N.O.V.A. 2
Battleheart
Chaos and Order Online
Peggle (free on amazon appstore)

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Bankai

639. Posted:

ToadFan wrote:

I just bought the Sega All Star Racing game, for $1.99.. It pretty fun, through it's a lot like Mario Kart..... They use a lot of the same names for thing's, like "Time Trial's". But overall it's good

Time Trials were not invented by Mario Kart, just as an aside there.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

640. Posted:

World of Warcraft being considered for iPhone, iPad.

So much for not being able to offer "real" games.