Forums

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,099

Kingbuilder

Hey guys, go get Monster Hunter: Dynamic Hunting! It's like Infinity Blade in an explorable arena and a lot of Monster Hunter elements and worse graphics.

But yeah, I need someone to co-op hunt with me because Basarios is way too difficult. :3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

geek-master

im playing this game right now called Dungeon Defenders. it takes advantage of the NVIDIA tegra 2 on my phone for smooth overall game-play. your defending this crystal while slash and hack these goblins. you can also get new gear and get mana' i know whats up with mana these days in mobbile phone games right? and you trade it in for new gear. i know there is a multi-player online aspect to the game but i have not tried it yet. it uses the unreal engine to an ok degree but does not effect my experience with the overall game that much

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

retired_account

WaltzElf wrote:

Kingbuilder wrote:

Hey guys, go get Monster Hunter: Dynamic Hunting! It's like Infinity Blade in an explorable arena and a lot of Monster Hunter elements and worse graphics.

But yeah, I need someone to co-op hunt with me because Basarios is way too difficult. :3

Waiting for the iPad version.

Me too, dammit.

retired_account

Xkhaoz

.....what......
Untitled

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

Yeah, just though i'd post it, be crazy if it was real.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

retired_account

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing just came out, and it's only $1.99 for a couple days (On the 25th it'll go up to $4.99). It has a bunch of 5 star reviews, + online, so it looks like a really solid buy if you're looking for a portable kart racer.

I'd buy it if I wasn't flat broke... the eShop and Zelda totally cleaned me out. D:

retired_account

Magi

Plants Vs. Zombies is out on Windows Phone 7 and Bejeweled Live! is on sale for 2.99. XBox achievements for both ofc.

Magi

ToadFan

I just bought the Sega All Star Racing game, for $1.99.. It pretty fun, through it's a lot like Mario Kart..... They use a lot of the same names for thing's, like "Time Trial's". But overall it's good

ToadFan

shingi_70

Bought for android
N.O.V.A. 2
Battleheart
Chaos and Order Online
Peggle (free on amazon appstore)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

retired_account

Man, I constantly keep coming back to MC2. I'm Rank 60 online, which means I've put a rather sick amount of time into this game. Here's for capping out at 72.

I'm pissed that I got myself broke right before the July 4th sale. I could've caught up on a ton of games for cheap. :/

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Digiki

Anyone have Street Fighter IV Volt? Fun times battling in the streets, fighting someone from here would be fun

Also Robo Surf is AMAZING!

Edited on by Digiki

ASDFGHJKL

So I got back to playing Chaos Rings. Its a great game, a bit easy though (except for a single bossfight that required minimal grinding). I''l try to play the other storylines now and see if I do not get bored from the repetitiveness so I can unlock the real ending.

ASDFGHJKL

Magi

"Old Game" to most folks I guess, but Plants vs. Zombies came out for Windows Phone 7 a few weeks ago and I purchased it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. If you haven't already given it a try, please do.

Magi

ASDFGHJKL

Plants vs. Zombies is a great game

ASDFGHJKL

Kingbuilder

GabeGreens wrote:

Plants vs. Zombies is a great game

Oh, man is it great. I love that game with a passion. It's the best tower defense game I've ever played and one of the best games I've ever played period.

How far are you in it?

I heard they had some sort of "Zen Garden" update to it, but unfortunately I deleted the app from my iPod a while back. So, I'd have to redo the entire game. D:

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.