Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

ASDFGHJKL

Added Tokyo and 3DS.

ASDFGHJKL

RoyalBlur

Folks, here is a great game that I think you'll enjoy playing on the iOS systems.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=89734

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Kingbuilder

Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP Micro has now been released for iTouch. Can't wait to get it!

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

retired_account

I bought the new Modern Combat 2 multiplayer maps. They're pretty cool, but they're nowhere near as awesome as Avalanche (I just had a 40/14 k/d game, which was crazy awesome. ).

What surprised me is how smooth the new ones run... They run at 60 FPS on my iPad 1 99% of the time... Wish I could get that on the old ones. My only gripe is that they're a little too big for even a full room of players; too many pointless rooms, kinda like the Warehouse. Shanty Town seems to be the best of the bunch.

I hope they update it again and get the framerate on Avalanche to run at 60, since that's easily one of my favorite video game maps ever.

retired_account

Kingbuilder

Massive EA 1$ sale!

iPhone

Monopoly
Max and the Magic Marker
FIFA 11
The Game of Life
Scrabble
Need For Speed Shift
The Sims 3 Ambitions
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Dead Space
The Sims 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

iPad

Pictureka!
Reckless Racing HD
Command and Conquer: Red Alert
Max and the Magic Marker
Risk: The Official Game
Dead Space
Scrabble
FIFA 11
Madden 11

This is a great deal that's lasting the weekend. Wish I had some money on my account because Dead Space and NBA Jam for 1$ is a fantastic deal.

Also, anyone hear about Manacraft? It's a new Minecraft clone coming out for the iPhone/iTouch. Portable Minecraft sounds awesome to me and I will be getting it as soon as it's released along with Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP Micro.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

retired_account

Ugh, I wish I had waited on the MC2 DLC so I could get Dead Space. Can't afford more iTunes cards right now.

retired_account

RoyalBlur

Graffiti THIS!

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Sean_Aaron

I'm seriously considering the iPad2 rather than a replacement for Wii as my next console. The games I enjoy most on the Wii are 3rd person action titles so that's fine, but puzzle games and the more casual fare you find on WiiWare seems more appropriate to a handheld device. The DSi isn't totally replaced by my iPhone so I'm happy to keep it, but I can't see any reason at present to make the upgrade to 3DS.

The iPad, however offers me a better browsing experience than my iPhone without being as large or expensive as a laptop, makes a good book reader and has the display size and resolution to make it a good gaming platform for many kinds of games. I think I'll probably end up with an iPad regardless of what Nintendo has up their sleeve, but getting another Nintendo console really isn't a sure thing!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

retired_account

I use my iPad almost more than my computer, and I only use that more because I do game programming and pixel art. I totally recommend it, it's awesome both as a laptop/netbook substitute and gaming device.

retired_account

RoyalBlur

Yet another reason to invest in an iPad?
[youtube:dut_O765xXs]

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Bankai

Anyone up for some Star Front HD online? Amazingly enough there's a Gameloft game I actually sort of enjoy.

Also, if you're into the old Gamebooks, Gamebook Adventures - all six of them, are awesome.

Finally, I've played two new tower defense games. Two Worlds Castle Defense is one of the best of the genre I've ever played. Dofus Battles is not very good

cheapogamer4life

Kingbuilder wrote:

Massive EA 1$ sale!

iPhone

Monopoly
Max and the Magic Marker
FIFA 11
The Game of Life
Scrabble
Need For Speed Shift
The Sims 3 Ambitions
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Dead Space
The Sims 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

iPad

Pictureka!
Reckless Racing HD
Command and Conquer: Red Alert
Max and the Magic Marker
Risk: The Official Game
Dead Space
Scrabble
FIFA 11
Madden 11

I'd love if at least half of these games to get ported to the Playbook by this time next year. NFS: Undercover and Tetris are great games(came pre-loaded on playbook), but theses are a lot better.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

zachts98

can someone help me with this. I got an anroid and i see a whole lot of roms. What is up with that?

zachts98

RoyalBlur

WaltzElf wrote:

Anyone up for some Star Front HD online? Amazingly enough there's a Gameloft game I actually sort of enjoy.

Also, if you're into the old Gamebooks, Gamebook Adventures - all six of them, are awesome.

Finally, I've played two new tower defense games. Two Worlds Castle Defense is one of the best of the genre I've ever played. Dofus Battles is not very good

Yes, I agree that Dofus Battles isn't that great nor is the original Dofus game in my opinion. I think that Wakfu and Dofus Arena are far better. I'll check out Star Front.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Kingbuilder

@Swiket

There better be iPhone compatibility. If Notch doesn't release it for the iPhone I guess I'll just to have to resort to buying one of it's countless clones. :/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.