Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Games you disliked that everybody else liked.

Showing 221 to 240 of 249

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

221. Posted:

Chrono Cross

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Kirbic

222. Posted:

Half Life 2 and Ocarina of Time. I mean, I can see where the appeal is and I am considering giving OoT another go via the 3DS version, but I really just...couldn't get into those two games the first two times I tried them out.

Currently LPing: Kirby's Adventure
Currently also playing: Pikmin 2 Wii, Luigi's Mansion 2, Link's Awakening

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-0977 | Nintendo Network ID: Iblitazer

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

223. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Zodiak13 wrote:

Agree w/ Phatosaurus. Why does everyone like this game. I actually did enjoy the 1st 2 installments, and I have already traded the game in. I haven't traded a game in for years.

Because the gameplay is amazing, and no one really plays shooters for the story?

Except the shooting mechanics aren't amazing either. They're rather clunky and some enemies have absurd amounts of HP towards the end of the game (RPG guys, for shame) which makes the gameplay very tedious.

Then you have the 6 (or is it 8?) vigor tonics, which all do the same thing with a different special effect.
Who needs variety, eh?

The gameplay is objectively the weakest link in Bioshock Infinite. They could have done so much more with it and made it so much more interesting.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

224. Posted:

Twilight Princess
Other M
NSMB

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

225. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Twilight Princess
Other M
NSMB

TP> SS.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

KAHN

226. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

TP> SS.

this. i really dislike SS in a lot of ways.

also, i really dislike sports games. a lot. especially MADDEN. i cringe when i hear people talking about madden games.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

227. Posted:

I think Bioshock is probably the only major shooter series that people play for the story and atmosphere rather than for the action/graphics/multiplayer/etc.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

MeWario

228. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Twilight Princess
Other M
NSMB

TP> SS.

Ummm... No.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

229. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Lets just rename the thread Call of Duty games from the past 6 years

And Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda and Pokemon.

At least those games have variety.....
Call of Duty comes out every year and is just reskined and as boring as ever!
Below mediocre campaign and then the same multiplayer poopie they have been feeding people for years. Yeaaaay so much fun......................
Can't wait until Call of Duty dies off here pretty soon. I give its super popular status a couple more years and then people won't be interested in that very unoriginal crap of a videogame series!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

230. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Below mediocre campaign and then the same multiplayer shit they have been feeding people for years. Yeaaaay so much fun......................
Can't wait until Call of Duty dies off here pretty soon. I give its super popular status a couple more years and then people won't be interested in that very unoriginal crap of a videogame series!

are you familiar with the kill one and two more take its place ? :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

231. Posted:

DarkLloyd wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Below mediocre campaign and then the same multiplayer shit they have been feeding people for years. Yeaaaay so much fun......................

are you familiar with the kill one and two more take its place ? :P

Hopefully 2 BETTER ones.
I disagree on Nintendo games being boring, though. I mean, I agree with having new things, but it would be going pretty far to say the games that basically built the whole industry aren't worth anything, and that's the only way we know the industry.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

232. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Twilight Princess
Other M
NSMB

TP> SS.

Ok....fair enough. TP is a GCN game. Don't u wholeheartedly agree that Wind Waker, a Zelda GameCube game >>>> TP ???

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

brooks83

233. Posted:

NES Blaster Master. To be fair, though, I didn't play it very long, so I should probably give it another chance. And I liked Gunstar Heroes, just felt it was really overrated.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

234. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Mario games have lots of variety (the NSMB games are all the same, but the series itself is varied from the other series, such as galaxy), and Zelda is varied enough. But.... I don't think it's fair to call out Call of Duty for being reskinned, when all Pokemon ever does, since the beginning, is add new pokemon, alter the story and setting a tad, and boom, done. Plus, they always release two at the same time, and those two are OBJECTIVELY reskinned.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

235. Posted:

The 2D Mario games died after World(Not including the awesome sauce that is Yoshi's Island)

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

236. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

The 2D Mario games died after World(Not including the awesome sauce that is Yoshi's Island)

The NSMB games are genuinely good, it's just that they've rehashed that formula four times. Each game alone is good, but when you see how little each has evolved over the next, that's when they seem less appealing.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

237. Posted:

@Kaeobais

Exactly! I'm just suprised that Nintendo would actually let something like this slide. 4 games reusing the same visual asthetics, music, sound effects, power ups, Worlds, you name it. It's basically one big giant game split into 4 with some cute 'n spiffy alterations. :p I haven't played NMSB.U yet, but it looks to be more of the same. I miss the days of 1, 2, 3 and World. Those games were so different from one another(especially 2, my personal favorite) and the impact they all had on the industry completely cripples the unexciting & unimaginative NSMB. series. I really hope Nintendo dumps the 'New' series and gives us something entirely different for the next sequal.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MAB

238. Posted:

@WaveBroDude be prepared for unlimited lives, short levels, easy bosses and no real replay factor ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

239. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

That reminds me that I have never been able to enjoy Yoshi's Island (or most 2D Mario games).

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

WildMan

240. Posted:

Majora's Mask: I can't exactly pinpoint why, but I just don't like this game. It doesn't have the charm of the other Zelda games and the time aspect annoys me greatly.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852