Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,405

smittynoah13

Hey guys! I'm new to the game but have made two courses so far. They aren't the best but I am learning.

Don't Drink and Drive: C9B2-0000-0139-A269 In this one you control the Koopa Clown Car through a tricky gauntlet, but with the catch of that I placed the sound effect that makes everything all twisted so it seems like Mario is drunk. This level is pretty easy and short, but there are no checkpoints.

Up and Over: C9B5-0000-0143-6FD4 This one involves going up and over an obstacle to reach a P-Switch to open a door. This all culminates in a fight with Bowser. Still fairly easy, although some of the challenges might get you stuck for little bit. This one has two checkpoints, which I think is a bit much looking back on it now.

smittynoah13

shadow-wolf

Hi everyone, I'm new to the NL community!

My first course is Bounce Coaster, 8A4F-0000-0149-3FC6. I tried to make it challenging but fair! Please star the level if you enjoy it! Also, please give me suggestions or feedback, it'd be appreciated!

P.S. to make the course easier, make sure to do high jumps on the bounce coaster by holding down the jump button, and do spin jumps to slow your fall while in mid-air!

Edited on by shadow-wolf

shadow-wolf

smittynoah13

I made another. It's just a mostly generic fast autoscrolling level, called GOTTA GO FAST. It doesn't even feature Sonic! Still, play anyways if you want to. Course ID is E726-0000-0150-F56A. Please leave a star or maybe some feedback! I have tons of ideas and want to be able to upload tons of courses.

smittynoah13

Ruffy3

hello, i have ten levels: Ruffy305 NintendoID

Here are levels from me:

First Level: 6DCA-0000-010E-98E6

Second Level: F3FA-0000-0110-103C

Schnell muss man sein: 9D2D-0000-011A-DDD9

Vorsicht / Danger: D042-0000-011B-8155

Short/ kurzer Level: 4574-0000-0120-A199

Vertrauen ist gut, Kontrolle is: BA87-0000-0126-924D

Ich brauch einen Helm!: 88DC-0000-0145-D746

Sehr knapp: 60CF-0000-0149-9BA8

Geduld und Schnelligkeit?: 60BF-0000-0153-F3D9

Lang lang lang: 12AC-0000-0155-1C2C

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Ruffy30

Could you please give me stars for me. thanks.

I will give you also stars.

Ruffy3

MasterWario

Alright, I churned out my next level after getting the tailwind. I wasn't so sure about the hidden blocks thing, but I wanted to try something different. Let me know if it ends up being too annoying (It's supposed to be annoying a little bit).

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

eXtremeHippo

@DreamyViridi

I finally played some of your levels and here are my opinions!

Underground Koopa Car Park: A fun level up until the bit with all the bullet bills, red bullet bills and Rocky Wrenches. I knew what to do but it was annoying, but I starred it anyway because of the previous bits of the level.

Day at the Races: Airship Trail: A fun fast paced level. I enjoyed it and set a new world record. Starred.

Bare Basic Block Busting: I found this level a bit boring but it is your first level so if you hardly had anything unlocked, I can't really expect it to be the best.

The Hammer Bros Last Stand: It was my least favourite type of level (autoscroll) mixed with my least favourite type of enemy (Hammer Bros) but I still enjoyed it a bit so I starred it. I'm not sure if it's possible to do the very last bit without taking a hit and if it's not, it is a problem in my opinion.

Collapse Castle: A very good level and a great idea. It was very exciting with everything blowing up and falling all around me. Starred.

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

GoldenGamer88

I finally created another level! Was taking a break from Mario Maker to play some other games I haven't really played yet so sorry about my absence. Anyway, my latest level is called "Companion Koopa" and you have to clear the path for a Koopa so it can open up the path for you. So it's more or less a partnership. I won't spoil the ending, though. Hint: Only one of you survives.

With that said, I hope to find time to try out some of your levels.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

DreamyViridi

@eXtremeHippo: Hey thanks for playing my levels. For the record though, yes; the last bit can be done without getting hit and I hid a secret before that bit that nullifies it.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

veeflames

I've not been on this thread for a long time... Since I just finished my latest course, I figured I'd pay a visit to this thread.

You must follow the flying block to the end of each section and clear the course. However, you cannot hit the block. If you do, you'll have to start again from the beginning or from the last available checkpoint.
Like my courses? Here is a link to my other courses: https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Vee_Flames
If you want to bookmark them, here is the link: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/VolcanoF...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Chandlero

@GoldenGamer88: I played your Companion Koopa as you can see here. I guess, I cheated at the end or didn't understand it. The level was very nice with sweet ideas. I died at one point since I was to stupid to jump correctly. Therefore the level was very fair and had the right amount of challenge. I really like it but I think, you should change the ending a little bit.

Edited on by Chandlero

GoldenGamer88

@Chandlero: Thanks for playing and also the star! Yeah, maybe I'll update it at a later point but it won't get much longer as I've already reached the enemy limit. Maybe keep both, you and the Koopa alive? We'll see.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Boss_Duke

I'm fairly new to the game, and was looking for a good community to find new levels to play, aswell a group to share my levels with. Hopefully the few me and my sister have made will please some people here. She, myself, and our younger brother are sharing one set of levels at the moment. Here's some of the ones we're most proud of; the first two being my personal two favourites.

Board the ship! 5CFA-0000-0175-1091 SMB3 Classic inspired Airship

Mario's Lost Door! 9FCB-0000-0172-055B Super mario world level, with a minor puzzle.

Coral Palace 70A5-0000-0171-E931 Underwater level with structures placed, attempting for an underwater ruin level. Designed by my sister.

You're in Big ship 5A12-0000-016A-EFED Another airship level, designed by my sister.

Baby Bowser's Secret Keep 815A-0000-0168-D04B Super Mario World Castle, featuring Baby bowser as a boss.

Edited on by Boss_Duke

Boss_Duke

TheLobster

Hey guys! I made a couple of levels using the Blitzkrieg Mario Maker (http://pokyfriends.com/bkmario/). It really wanted me to feature Magikoopa. What do you think?

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

TheLobster

Chandlero wrote:

TheLobster wrote:

Hey guys! I made a couple of levels using the Blitzkrieg Mario Maker (http://pokyfriends.com/bkmario/).

I don't understand this thing? What can you do with it?

It suggests course elements to use. Like I just clicked into it and it suggested I make a SMW Castle stage with autoscroll off, featuring arrows, firebars, music blocks, and Galoombas. Then a bunch of course elements are greyed out or not, indicating whether or not I can use them. Here's a link to what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/eN2aNJ2.png

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

Chandlero

@TheLobster: I see. So it helps you to concentrate on the essential part, your theme and so on. Maybe that is a good thing for new makers.

By the way: I updated my old level (again). I changed a room and made some minor changes for smoother gameplay.
I am a perfectionist and can't move on.

Bookmark-Link: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/2907-000...

Only play it if you didn't play the earlier versions. I didn't change so much.

Edited on by Chandlero

veeflames

You'll have to solve each of the puzzles to get to the goal. It might be hard at first, but once you solve the course it's unbelievably easy. You could even do a speed run on it.
There are also some Metroidvania-esque elements in this course, just so you guys know! Also, due to the structure of the course, it was a bit difficult to implement "reset doors" so if you mess up or get stuck, just start all over. You don't need to start all over in the later part of the course, though. You should know it when you see it!
Bookmark link: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/95E1-000...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

LavaTwilight

I have to take a short break from Mario Maker for some other much missed games. If you do have the time though, please see my two new levels, one of which is based on a Japanese Anime. Enjoy

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Zyrac

I wish I had more time to work on all the level ideas bouncing around in my head. For now, I've made this short speed-oriented level. Go for the best time! Oh, and I'd like to hear feedback on how strict the time limit is. Is it beatable on your first try?

Bookmark link

Zyrac

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic