Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,404

Vindignant

Hello, I have here my humble offerings to the world of Super Mario courses. I love the enthusiasm here, on this site. So here. Just the kinds of levels I like to play, hopefully you'd find them a fair, fun challenge.

Leap the Dungeon, 076C-0000-0108-CF33
A kind of, thinking about Zelda-type designs.

Junior Nemesis, A5C2-0000-0108-E706
A series of boss encounters, interspersed with some tricky platforming and light puzzles. Two checkpoints though.

Dash from Death, 30A7-0000-0108-CE52
An auto-scroller through one of Bowser's castle.

Anyway, I'll go back to trying out more of the levels here. Thanks.

What a drag it is that one must wake up each morning and be the same person as the night before.

Scarlet

Please don't flame me for posting a music level here...

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

Blue_Blur

I haven't played this game in a while, but I decided to turn it back on today and make another level:

I'll be trying some other user's levels, too! I'll post feedback later. Enjoy my level! And just noticed, in the description, it's supposed to say "reach the goal"... hate typos. XD

Okay, feedback time!

@Chandlero: I commented already on your Dino on a Treadmill one, but I'll say it again: Great design, and a great level all around!

@vinicity: I played Ant Farm Escape, and it was a very creative and fun idea! Nicely done!

@VeeFlamesNL: Played your cave level, and I found no flaws while playing it. Good job!

Lastly, @JCnator: Your level was amazing! The flying blocks were a great idea, and thanks for being generous with the power-ups!

You all earned a star!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

eXtremeHippo

Here is my first upload for over two months. It's one of my favourite levels I've made but it doesn't seem to be getting as much stars as my other levels. Maybe people are finding it more difficult than I thought it was when I was making it.

I find it very satisfying to complete each obstacle in the level and I hope you all do too! If you want feedback on a level I'll give you some in return for feedback on mine. Thanks!

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

veeflames

Handy thread.
Anyway, try clearing this course.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MasterWario

Alright, so now that the update is out and I've got more time on my hands, I decided to make my first ever water level! It's been a long time coming for one of those. It's been a while since I made a level so idk if I'm a bit rusty.

Now this is nice. Go to:
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/
and then add on the id of anyone's course. Then boom, bookmark it. Not sure if there's an easier way but it's efficient enough for me.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

eXtremeHippo

Please try my new levels and give feedback and I'll do the same for you! One of them is a unique high score pinball game.

Fire Car - Choose Difficulty! https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/CDDD-000...

Mario Pinball - post scores https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/1022-000...

Thanks!

edgedino

@eXtremeHippo: clown car was fun and i even broke your time record for the Mario pinball now onto my thoughts. The pinball i got nothing for but for the clowncar why not leave an option later on for a clowncar that can't shoot and give another helmet option for a spiky helmet for fun poking bowsers and a cape option so incase some1 jumps out also a thwomp with wings to add more difficulty for people who try to fly to the top.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

@MasterWario: I enjoyed it but its a bit to easy with how its set up and the fire flower just makes it a bit easy. i would recommend getting rid of the fire flowers altogether so that people would require more skill in the type of level that it is and maybe place some coins in more precarious places for people that want to collect all the coins but altogether other then those few minor things the level is alright.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

@eXtremeHippo: @MasterWario: Give this a try its not the first but i used the new elements to make this finally come together and it turned out great but this level isn't exactly easy and you will have to think a bit to get through it and maybe taking some risks might pay off but i hope i didn't make to many hints.

Also the checkpoint takes you to an entirely different level that's a wee bit more difficult but will be a good test for your thought and creativity.

Edited on by edgedino

tripunktoj

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

eXtremeHippo

@edgedino

Sorry but I didn't really like that level. The Paragoombas with Piranha Plants on top where too close to the start and could put people off the level straight away, but I was able to get past them by spin jumping, and even by normal jumping once. Bouncing got annoying after a bit, especially at the bit with the note blocks. I also wasn't a fan of the checkpoint leading to a completely different area. However, the bumpers with firebars were nice and reminded me of the great level Tick Tock Clock Shop (71BD-0000-007A-E87B). Have you played it?

edgedino

@eXtremeHippo: I have not but i might give it a try and the notes are only there because if you go to the far left there is a red bullet bill shooter thing that shoots out flying chain chomps that are giant and it bounces off those notes to get up. The paragoombas are very easy to me but i always jumped over them also the flag is like that so if you want to play the entirely different level you can start it without the hassle earlier and the fact its harder then the starting level. Just skip over the flag if you don't want to though. If you still feal like playing a level of mine would you be up for my water challenge which is

in that order but they are by no means easy at all and get harder each time.

DreamyViridi

@eXtremeHippo: I played your pinball level, plus a couple of your other level. It's been a while since I played a mini-game level and I really enjoyed yours. Might play it again sometime. Freefall Frenzy was cool too, nice concept.

@Blue_Blur: Played a couple of your levels as well. Monty Mole Madness indeed!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

After playing some levels in this thread and the main thread, I almost forgot to post my latest one here.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

eXtremeHippo

@DreamyViridi

I probably won't play this game again for at least a few days but I'll play some of your levels next time I turn the game on. Your car park level you just posted looks intetesting. Thanks for playing some of mine!

Edited on by eXtremeHippo

NintendoFan64

Last minute Christmas level, GO!
"Christmas in Toad Town"
EE02-0000-012E-434C
Admittedly I didn't do much here. I just took one of my older levels and gave it a Christmas skin. Though I did add this extra section to it. Anyways, Merry Christmas!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LavaTwilight

Here's my latest level, Fireplace To Narnia, inspired by one of the best books of all time: The Forgotten Art of Building a Good Fireplace, by Vrest Orton.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic