Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 10,277

Dizzy_Boy

I`m probably not gonna be on much over the next week and a half. gotta lotta family stuff going on,, wedding, holiday, yadda yadda.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Jack2901

Ok Dan Druff, gonna miss your hosting skills!
Good games today Lou, Dan Druff, Demon, 3DS and Trollman. Don't think I missed anyone. Just over 10,000xp to 44, ohwait, I don't get anything, again.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Spoony_Tech

Jack2901 wrote:

Ok Dan Druff, gonna miss your hosting skills!
Good games today Lou, Dan Druff, Demon, 3DS and Trollman. Don't think I missed anyone. Just over 10,000xp to 44, ohwait, I don't get anything, again.

Your almost to the best weapon in the game in my opinion!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jack2901

Im saving the last lot of kills to level up the strata until I actually unlock it

Chris720

You'll love the Strata, easily the best gun ever. The Strata outshines the Anova completely and if you can get the right loadout for it you can easily get 1,000XP every match.

I've been playing around with the AK and it takes a whole clip to kill someone, even with heavy hitter. :/ Worst gun EVARZ!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

@demon the strata is very good. although i prefer the masterton myself. but then, i suppose it depends on how a person plays that determines their gun preferences though.
and i vote sigmus as worst gun. even with all the best perks it`s still easily the most under powered pile of cack that i`ve ever had to play with.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Reggie

@Jack2901, 3DS, Lun:

Here's my code: 4476-3058-9917

I'm adding you all now. I won't be able to play until Friday throughout the day, then anytime Sunday. I am usually busy all week with the kids, wife, etc. I don't work weekends, just once-in-a-while. So this Saturday I work. Also, just to add, I got really, really sick a few weeks back. My flu was horrible, and since then, for whatever reason, I haven't played as well I did prior to that flu. I was so dehydrated, it affected my motor-skills. I'm almost back to where I was, but bear with me a few games until Stella gets her groove back.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Reggie

Ok, I have to clarify. I re-read my post. The flu didn't do any damage to my brain. Lol! It always takes me a long time to fully get over a flu. I as trying to play 007 even though I was sick. It made me very dizzy to play. And for some reason, my mind hung onto that for a while. It's gone, but it's like my motivation to kick butt was lost a bit. Maybe because I need a new fire to be lit under my , or maybe I am remembering that feeling. Either way, we'll kick .

So a guy walks into a bar...

Edited on by theblackdragon

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

longtimegamer

@Jack: Except me. Thanks for inviting me. After our host left, I got off as I wanted to watch D: Greyman on Netflix.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Lun

Tech101 wrote:

Lets not forget you lobbied some of your experience and that has pretty much gone unnoticed!!

Well Tech, here's the thing about that. There are a lot of guys around here, myself included, who had to put up with countless hours, even days of playtime (either playing as a team or individually) playing with those who boosted at least 60 or 100k or more xp to level up and get their blithering-angry-hip-firing of immense-proportions Terralite, Anova, or Strata. And it's upsetting to get killed, mostly by randoms, taco man, Nitewing and god knows who else with weapons not earned. Not to mention on a small map it's even worse. After a while the inner cynicism keeps growing and growing and is left over from the past happenings. The hacked game "I" took part in lasted for an hour or so somewhere around level 46 or 45 which I got maybe 20 or 30k. But I already fully earned the Strata by then. At that time, with my earned strata, both before, during and after those games, I was grinding out 10, 15k per day anyway, so it's daw-gone near nothing when you look at it. I also composed a nice detailed post on NL explaining those games. And the finger still stands pointed. That's it, that's the end.

btw, games anyone? bout to go on right now.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Jack2901

Oops, sorry LTG, good playing with you aswell.
@Reggie I'll add you tomorrow.

cooldude13

hi my friend code is 548998328651 all NL clan add me im [NL]BatLord and im lv 36

cooldude13

Chris720

my_point_is wrote:

@demon the strata is very good. although i prefer the masterton myself. but then, i suppose it depends on how a person plays that determines their gun preferences though.
and i vote sigmus as worst gun. even with all the best perks it`s still easily the most under powered pile of cack that i`ve ever had to play with.

I hate the Masterton because that thing is a spray and pray piece of !! It's range is also RIDICULOUS... you know that massive open area in the middle of outpost? Well I was using the Masteron, I was inside the little hut besides the snow hill on the left and sprayed down thise dude that was by the concrete blocks behind that other hut... yeeeeeaaaahhh... those bullets go for freakin' miles.

The Sigmus isn't THAT bad though, you can still kill people fairly easily with it as long as you have Bio Booster, Heavy Hitter and Hi Cap Magazine, but even then your chances of survivial are pretty slim. The AK-47 on the other hand is complete, unrefined and utter BS on the highest possible scale. Takes 30-38 bullets to kill one dude, 25 if you're going in the dudes head. Even when your Ouromov with the AK-47 who has an attack boost and defence boost it still takes a year and a half before they're dead.

However, the worst gun ever? Torka T3, that thing couldn't kill a flea, leveling up that piece of... whatever had to be the most boring and slowest thing I have ever done in my life.

Edited on by theblackdragon

YouTube

Reggie

@Lun
I played a hacked-game once, too. I had no idea what was going on. I am just now getting privy to those things. I thought it was a glitch or a joke. I finished the game, realized I had in fact ranked up about 3 levels. I was pissed. I have been in two hacked-games since then but I backed out right away. I think I was at level 33 when that happened. I would give all those points back if I could.

@Jack2901
Sounds good, man.

Edited on by Reggie

cooldude13

plz reply if u want to add me ill check on the comments who reply on me

cooldude13

Reggie

@xDemon720x
I agree with you. I don't have the Masterson; however, I have used to from Heros or other players who left it. It seems too easy, if you will. I can always tell the people who are level 56 by absolute cheating. They have no skills, but they just lay down proximity-mines and spray & pray with the Masterson.

I almost am at level 43, so I am sort of close to the Strata. I can't wait to get the WA2000, too. I enjoy the Anova, a lot. I love the Vargen, too. Nice steady firing. But the rate is slow, although it has a high-cap magazine. And the best for a suppressor, for me, is the Terralite. Yes, yes, yes... the AK is total garbage. I have all the grades achieved for every gun I have unlocked, except the AK. I can't deal with it. I just hate using it.

Reggie

@cooldude13
I'll add you, sir.

Jack2901

@Cooldude Got here eventually then
@Demon. I really like using the AK. It kills pretty quick for me. My loadout: AK, Hawksman, RTMs, Heavy Hitter, Snap Shot with Laser, It does the trick. I only ever stop using it if the other team is relatively good, then I brake out the anova. Looking forward to the strata, got around 60,000xp to go.

Chris720

The WA2000 is the worst sniper by far, it looks pretty cool, but it's just garbage. The hazing after you fire and the recoil is ridiculous compared to the other snipers, but I want to level it up for the XP.

I'm gonna see if I can try some sniper running tonight, no automatic weapons just sniping and a pistol. Probably gonna get owned hard too, but hey it's all in good fun.

YouTube

Jack2901

Not really looking forward to the WAZOOOOOO. I rather just skip 45-50.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.