Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,761 to 7,780 of 10,277

Jack2901

Im not gonna be on tonight, and maybe not tomorrow either, but I'll try.
Once I get the strata I think im gonna start messing around more and not care that much about xp, im gonna try and stick with this game but my 3DS might take over soon.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Reggie

xDemon720x wrote:

The WA2000 is the worst sniper by far, it looks pretty cool, but it's just garbage. The hazing after you fire and the recoil is ridiculous compared to the other snipers, but I want to level it up for the XP.

I'm gonna see if I can try some sniper running tonight, no automatic weapons just sniping and a pistol. Probably gonna get owned hard too, but hey it's all in good fun.

I was watching people use it on Youtube, it looked excellent. But I guess watching isn't firing it. Lol! Maybe you're right and that's why I have never, ever even seen one from another player to pick up.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Lun

@Batlord, will add you next time I'm on.
@Demon, you know what I've also noticed? When you are holding the masterton, bullets don't kill you as easily. Seriously, I'm not kidding. The mere fact you are holding it gives you super armor. It's like other peoples bullets, even when close range are only a warning to you of their location so you can blither them.

As for the Wazoooo, It's got some power. And even though the recoil is insane, you get about as much power as the toros, more bullets per clip, as well as the ability to silence. I don't think it's all that bad.

Lun

Jack2901

Was on my Alt. Account earlier, on heroes, doing really well, went something like 35-7 for around 1500xp on docks. I got back on my other account, did rubbish. Life sucks.

cooldude13

whos adding me i want more nl friends !!

WE can play at 10:00 or something in moriniing time

Edited on by theblackdragon

cooldude13

Chris720

My god, did some games with Dan Druff and those bloody camping morons have been peeving me off. Lost every single game to those blithering idiots!

Worst map designs possible. And that iLikeTurtles dude should change it to "iLovetoCamp". And then we have some dude hiding behind a wall with a Masterton, you bloody pansy.

I wish this had mic support I could all tell them to grow some balls, if you're just going to camp so you don't die then you can **** OFF!! Because one way or another I am going to find you, I shall wape your face with my Strata and then teabag your pathetic little body and then do it again.

Why would you buy an FPS just to camp?!? I am serious.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

cooldude13

pretty suckish when people noobtubes cause it dont loads xp for tubing and using good weapon helps kill people

cooldude13

Lun

@cooldude, just in case you didn't see that last post, I'm adding you next time i'm on. My FC is in the signature, I suggest you do the same just so peeps can add you right away w/out having to reference back too many pages.

Lun

cooldude13

Most lv 52 people use masterton but masterton in archives makes them win cause it cheating overrated gun. i wish masterton doesnt make it overrated cause it very cheap. graphics from memoriol, sewer and facility are to dark to see but facility it little dark memoriol and sewer i cant see i sucks on thoughs

ok im adding u today ill see u tomorrow or something

jack tomorrow is there any differnce clan in ur friend list like 4

cooldude13

Jack2901

Ok no more posting for me tonight im off to bed. Hopefully see some of you guys on Goldeneye tomorrow.

Dizzy_Boy

@demon those games were far too anoying. that`s why i backed out after the third before i had a complete meltdown.
@ those who don`t have the masterton. yes it`s cheap, but once you`ve unlocked it. trust me you`rs gonna want to use it, especially if you get stuck in matches with random useless, low rankers on your side and as***le campers on the other.
aside the short range of the masterton, once you get used to it, it`s a pretty decent gun.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Reggie

my_point_is wrote:

@demon those games were far too anoying. that`s why i backed out after the third before i had a complete meltdown.
@ those who don`t have the masterton. yes it`s cheap, but once you`ve unlocked it. trust me you`rs gonna want to use it, especially if you get stuck in matches with random useless, low rankers on your side and as***le campers on the other.
aside the short range of the masterton, once you get used to it, it`s a pretty decent gun.

Good point. And it can pwn noontubers,

"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

cooldude13

tell me if u want to add me send me back ill add u if u send me back a comment

reggie add me i added u

cooldude13

Reggie

cooldude13 wrote:

reggie add me i added u

Sounds good, I will add you tonight, man.

Lou_Lou

Hey people feel free add me Lou Lou Baby

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

cooldude13

holy smokes i was on the rampage when i started arichves on hero i got 25 kills

cooldude13

Reggie

xDemon720x wrote:

My god, did some games with Dan Druff and those bloody camping morons have been peeving me off. Lost every single game to those blithering idiots!

Worst map designs possible. And that iLikeTurtles dude should change it to "iLovetoCamp". And then we have some dude hiding behind a wall with a Masterton, you bloody pansy.

I wish this had mic support I could all tell them to grow some balls, if you're just going to camp so you don't die then you can **** OFF!! Because one way or another I am going to find you, I shall wape your face with my Strata and then teabag your pathetic little body and then do it again.

Why would you buy an FPS just to camp?!? I am serious.

I've noticed a huge increase in camping and people in the level 10-20 field using the noobtube. It's sort of killing the fun of the game. But, remote-mines work very well with the campers. Since they lack true thought for gaming, they're always in the same few spots. Take the back-roads, toss a mine, ignite and enjoy. Gameday taught me the remote-mine win.

Reggie

Lou_Lou wrote:

Hey people feel free add me Lou Lou Baby

I'll add you tonight, too.

cooldude13

once i was playing heros on docks people camps where u always snipes james bond keeps hiding at the corner keeps killing people and someone noobtube my teamate james bond the hero and he keeps doing it all the time we got so mad that they won. we were on rampage at first but losing cause of NOOBTUBERS WE NEED HELP BEATING NOOBTUBERS UP!!!!!!!!!!

ill add u lou lou

cooldude13

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.