Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 7,261 to 7,280 of 10,277

Chris720

Good games guys...

@Tech Glad to have you on, your hosting skills are the business! Along with your supportive role too, saved my life a few times.

@Jack Good games we had together, sorry for that game on Outpost, hope I didn't thrash you too bad lol. Dunno why it put us on opposite teams, there were enough players to put us together... ah well, whatever.

I'll see if I can get on later, happy fragging!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Yeah nice to finally play again after you being off for so long. Good to see your skills haven't diminished any since we last played. I figured you would like a good host! Also nice running with you again Jack.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Yeah, it's been a while, good to have a nice run around with you again though. See if we can get playing a bit more sometime.

I think my best match was on Outpost with you guys, those guys were spawning heroes left, right and centre and sometimes down my sights too lol. The Jungle match was awful though, people love sitting in the dark places on that map and the only way to see them clearly is with a Thermal Scope... :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

@HD, gg's. When we played in opposite teams/Jungle, you blasted me a few times, but good to team up afterwords. Don't know why the host splits us up like that. Happened the other night aswell in games with Lifesave.
@Rom, good games last night. I think you may be the king of outpost, everytime we play that you're top of the board.

Hey @Tech, sent you an invite to play after archives, HD and I had a few later. Leovutton guy started going nuts in the end, our archives game. He took my masterton shell(s) square in his face, he then kills me, and afterwords his character did a loony toon twinkle toe thing right over me, while staring down at me. Kind of like road runner when he's mocking wile e coyote. I have seen this before, but it's rare. ??

Lun

Spoony_Tech

LOL lun. I always forget that was you. Didn't remember that till after I logged off for the night.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-HD-

@Lun Good games as always. And yea I've been getting split away from groups a lot lately so has Viper. Idk what that's about. Same team or not, if I see you in-game I'm running to pick up whatever weapon you drop cuz you don't take it easy on the competition at all with your loadouts, LOL. You earned em so you might as well use em! ......as for me... finder's keepers!

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

@HD
Actually, I think I fixed my problem. I was playing with Jeremy and Rory and having trouble getting on, so I tried this and it seems to work now. This might help you out. I tried to play SSBB with the two of them and I got this error code. It's annoying trying to set all this up, but I think it's finally fixed.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?err...

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Lun

"We had some games laaast night, I wish that they were better"

Edited on by Lun

Lun

Lun

-HD- wrote:

if I see you in-game I'm running to pick up whatever weapon you drop cuz you don't take it easy on the competition at all with your loadouts

@HD, I will be more conscious with loadouts, but if there are two enemy players above lvl 45 which happened at least some of the time yesterday, that's two strata's, at that point I don't care I'm loading out a masterton, strata, spec. Lately I've been testing the strata against the spec, and so far I actually think that the strata is better which guys like Rom, Ultima, and Lifesavedave have discussed previously on this forum.

Lun

Gameday

@ALL o man i went on for a quick round or two. Tell me why there was a hacked game going on right. He killed me i looked at the score xp wise and it was 10,000.. So i attempt to leave the match , i wait a few minutes in the lobby and attempt to find a new game and get drawn back into the same match. NOW i quit again , said forget about tryna play team conflict for now and go into heroes the mode i dont care for. And some how the game drawns me back into TEAM CONFLICT , I JUST HIT HEROES & WHAT DO U KNOW IM BACK INTO THE SAME MATCH AS BEFORE. One more thing everytime i came into the match i got blown up right away , i would spawn and blow up instantly. I know about spawn mines but getting drawn into a team conflict when i clicked heroes......... and it was the same game 3 times in a row.... Somethings very wrong here. Just thought id share.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

-HD-

@viper my Wii is already setup that way. I did that 2 months ago but I will reset it to a new one and see what happens.
@lun I will gladly appreciate anything dropped since I know how to pickup guns without stopping now, lol
@gameday ....whoa! That's crazy

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

grenworthshero

@Gameday
Yeah, that same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I decided to stick around for a game, though (I think it was 666 XP per kill) and the host quit after that since I started dominating everyone. Superior weapons don't always make up for lack of experience and/or skill. That's the problem with hackers.

Edited on by grenworthshero

longtimegamer

grenworthshero wrote:

@Gameday
Yeah, that same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I decided to stick around for a game, though (I think it was 666 XP per kill) and the host quit after that since I started dominating everyone. Superior weapons don't always make up for lack of experience and/or skill. That's the problem with hackers.

Heh, Heh. Good job.

Edit @Gameday: That's wierd as H*ll. I wonder how they can do that?

I played before, and at times, it seem as if a person was shooting through walls. I thought maybe they just saw part of me. I was on the other side of a wall one time and a guy shoots me before I see him come around the corner from the doorway.

anyways... Hopefully I haven't got more points than I was supposed to by being in a game that was hacked to give more points and not realized it.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Gameday

Lame stuff. Glad im not alone lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

grenworthshero

Is anyone on tonight? I finished Catherine and FFXIII so I'm more than willing to take a break and play GE again before I move on to the next game in my backloggery.

Gameday

im on gears of war 2 alot lately but idk if ill make an appearance. ill keep checkin on here for updates.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Lun

@viper, stay on man im coming

Edited on by Lun

Lun

grenworthshero

GG tonight, peeps. It was nice to get a chance to play with RDB, Dave, and Rom for the first time in a long time. My Wii froze after that game in the Club, so I just decided to call it a night. It was fun, though. Only 1000-something until level 34!

romulux

Lun wrote:

I actually think that the strata is better.

the ivana has grown on me a lot, it's overall a better gun for small maps once you get used to hip firing it. plus, the ammo glitch isn't too bad so you can use extended mags. i'd still never take it over a strata on outpost or memorial though, and if you manage to get a headshot with it it's probably pure luck.

grenworthshero wrote:

GG tonight, peeps. My Wii froze after that game in the Club, so I just decided to call it a night.

it was great. i felt bad for unleashing the high level weapons on you but hey, i had 3 NL guys on the other team.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Lun

@viper, thanks for the games. The few we played, you did good. What's your main load? Terralite, HH, Ex Mag?

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.